5x03 - "Whatever I Am, You Made Me" [OFFICIAL DISCUSSION]

General discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

5x03 - "Whatever I Am, You Made Me" [OFFICIAL DISCUSSION]

Postby Rebel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 am

5.03— Episode #51: “Whatever I Am, You Made Me”: Bill and Eric barter for their lives with Roman, the head of the Authority; Jason reunites with his old high school teacher; Sookie searches for Tara. (Written by Raelle Tucker; directed by David Petrarca.)

True Blood's enchanting princess...
Rebel
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: 5x03 - "Whatever I Am, You Made Me" [OFFICIAL DISCUSSION

Postby dutchie on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:57 pm

That kid vampire, terrible actor.
Vampire Tara, ugh.
I was right, even Roman called Steve the new Nan :D
So, Tina whats her face, plays the same character she did on Veronica Mars, only with fangs.
Sweet scene between Jason and Jessica.
Hoyt, loser.
Pam, love her.
Cant say Im warming up to any of the story lines so far.
dutchie
Emmy Nominee

Re: 5x03 - "Whatever I Am, You Made Me" [OFFICIAL DISCUSSION

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Sookie: I love how tough she's been! It's great to see her have some gumption and gain some control of her abilities! I know there are probably a lot of audience members who don't understand or give a darn about Sookie going after Tara, but I find it redeeming, and I am sure it will lead into a bigger mess...

Alcide: I was disappointed in his reaction. I think he should have been more understanding towards Sookie, especially since Sookie was going to tell him, and Lafayette butt in!

Salome: I don't trust her. I think she's aligned with Nora and Russell Edgington (or rather the faction that's anti-main streaming/co-existing with humans) I think the the interpretation of "sacred prostitute" seems accurate, and she has an agenda.

Nora: It seems like she's not going to be here too long, but I was curious about what she said about "bringing Lilith back from the dead to devour humanity"...The writers have had "The Guardian" bring up the peace conference and necromancy twice, so I think we might not be completely done with summing and bringing back the dead...

Jason: (It was so nifty to see "Anna Draper!) I think if it wouldn't have been for Jessica's blood last season, that Jason would have hit this low a lot sooner. I think what the ware panthers did him, really changed him, and forced him to ask what's important in life, since he was so abused and close to death. It makes me wonder of if the panthers are gonna resurface before the end of season?

Arlene: I feel SO bad for her, but I still think maybe Rene had something to do with 'ghosts' following Terry and the sooner Terry deals with it, the safer she will be.

Andy/Holly: Their relationship cracks me up! Holly has this problematic kids, and Andy is a recovering V addict and has an 'authority' problem, but I am also wondering when that Fea protection thing is going to kick in and screw everything up for them!

Jessica: Finally some deeper emotions! It was nice to see her just want to hang out with Jason (and YAY for the visit from
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Claude! --Looks like the FEA stuff is going on!
!!!!!!

Tara: Well I am not fun of all the suffering, but I did like seeing the camera come from her perspective and to see all the things she sees and dramatically feels. The way she could see in the dark, how much greater the galaxy looks, and how she could home in on the heart beating of a small animal! --I am hoping after she is done with her suicidal tendencies, that she can have a good time, but boy Vampire Tara is intense!

Pam: And speaking of Suicidal tendencies, wasn't expecting Pam to black mail Eric by slitting her wrists! I don't know if I can buy that this is complete vanity in conjunction to avoiding repression, but until we get another explanation that seems to be the case! Also wasn't expecting Lorena and Bill to be apart of the flashback! -It was nice friendly reminder that Bill wasn't always on the side of main streaming and how primitive with Lorena he was...I hope Pam finally gets a little paternal, especially since Eric stressed how important the responsibility is.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Return to True Blood [No spoilers!]