[Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

General discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby Magic Box on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 am

Mixed feelings about this episode. Still the unrelenting LOST fan used to action and information packed episode preceding the finale. My main grip, and it's very personal and having nothing to do with the show, is the level of discomfort I feel whenever that wild pack of blacked out eyed people are acting like the out-of-their-minds fools that they have really become. Entertainment wears another kind of suit as far as I'm concerned - and at least, it does wear a suit. :lol:

As the episode progressed, I thought this should be called The Stupid People Show. Now, that is not a negative statement, it still makes the show enjoyable. If at first I thought that only Sookie and Jason should stack on vitamin B, tonight it appeared like it'd be worthwhile to open a store selling only this in Bon Temps. These people are in a very dangerous situation, and none of them can take out Maryann alone. Even so, they seem inhabited by some invulnerability feeling or God complex that will have them head straight into the witch's cauldron alone, unprotected, their sole will and belief as a deadly weapon. Tara, above everyone else, going back to "save" Eggs all by herself, with the full knowledge of what she's just been through and who Maryann really is, is what had me roll my eyes and decide that this show concentrates on sanguine people. I could agree with you, Nick, that she was out of character, but it just seems like they are portraying individuals making bad decisions in an emotional moment. Later on, Sookie did the same, but we're used to her doing that, and once again she got into trouble following her hasty need to act before thinking and planning things out. At least she has the guts to smash a pan on someone's head to extricate herself from the very bad situation she willingly put herself into.

The Queen surprised me. Granted, she obviously was made a vampire while very young, but how does a vampire become a Queen/King? She doesn't seem to possess that much of the wisdom, caring, strategic mind, and tough hand such a position requires. She's been portrayed as fluffy and superficial, and I just kept wondering why on earth, and how, she was made queen in the first place. She does seem good at manipulating, though, but more like a spoiled brat used to get what she wants when she wants. Case in point: her finally blurting out information about meanads only when Bill got p*ssed off and decided to leave, when he's been asking only this and repeatedly telling her he had to go back to help the people in Bon Temps.

What I found funny in the conversation between Andy and Jason is that when it was looking to become a duel or a **** contest, Jason backed off and played the Team card. Andy, much in need of some success and feeling accepted, bit into it right away, and the menacing cloud could only go its own way. While Sookie still makes the same mistakes for lack of thinking, Jason seems to be progressing and learning. Season 2 Andy is quite your sympathetic pal, by the way, and I'll be curious to follow his development next season.

Hoyt is in a strange place now. He left his girlfriend because she did wrong to his mama, and now his mama opened up the pantry of lies she's been bottling up for so long. Double whack for him. I'm sure he'll get to understand that the maternal lies had protection as the strongest alibi, yet for a man to learn his daddy was a loser is no glass of bubbling champagne to swallow. And Jessica might be up to some revenge, alone there in Bill's house. She doesn't look like the girl who's taking rejection too easily.

The Jack/Sawyer like confrontation between Bill and Eric again sent me in triangle fear. Enough, please. And if this is going to separate the fandom between Bill lovers and Eric lovers, it's no fun. I would enjoy this plot much more if I had never watched LOST, but it's taking the energy right out of my core being.

The whole Maryann plot was enjoyable, but I'll be happy to see it close - not to mention extremely curious about this will all end. I suppose some sort of Dionysus will come along and take her breath away?

On a final note, of all the characters having said "Bon Temps" on the show, Sam has the best French accent of them all. :thumbup:
ImageImage
Owner of Ben's red tie, Ben's Bendiana Jones outfit, Ben's bunny, and Ben's "Don't you read?" line.
User avatar
Magic Box
Emmy Winner
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 4:03 am
Location: Near the polar bears, far from the Frozen Donkey Wheel
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby Michelle on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 am

I enjoyed the episode but I agree that some of the things were very silly.

Tara comes out of that coma, she now knows fore sure that Maryann is pure evil, but she wants to save eggs when she knows that Maryann will be there. Unless she thought she was now protected from Maryann which would be an ignorant assumption knowing how powerful Maryann is, she should of thought things out better like she has in the past. Then again when you're madly in love for the first time in your life I guess you will do anything you can to rescue that person even if it means risk hurting yourself in the process.

The queen wasn't really how I would expect her to be, in a way she reminded me of Maryann without the evil of course. My thinking for her being the queen is that she is probably very old and knowledgeable, I mean she did know how to get rid of Maryann. I just found her behavior a bit bizarre but besides Bill that sort of behavior seems to be the norm for vampires. So I guess it shouldn't surprise me the way she acted.

Magic Box wrote:What I found funny in the conversation between Andy and Jason is that when it was looking to become a duel or a **** contest, Jason backed off and played the Team card. Andy, much in need of some success and feeling accepted, bit into it right away, and the menacing cloud could only go its own way. While Sookie still makes the same mistakes for lack of thinking, Jason seems to be progressing and learning. Season 2 Andy is quite your sympathetic pal, by the way, and I'll be curious to follow his development next season.


I enjoyed their conversation as well, Jason has caught on to me quite a bit lately. He has definitely changed a whole lot since season 1. He has been one of the few characters actually using his brain lately, that's a surprise! :lol: I felt bad for Andy during that scene, it's like he's ashamed of who he is, but Jason comforted him basically saying life isn't easy for anyone. As for Sookie, I can't really blame her for going after Tara, since she knows Bill won't be back till the following day maybe she felt she can get to Tara before Maryann did. Unfortunately things didn't pan out that way and now she's in a sticky situation, it's going to be real interesting to see how all this unfolds.

The Hoyt and Jessica thing just seems to be going nowhere in my opinion, it's like the writers don't know what to do with them so they had them split up because the rest of the story is in corruption as well. I understand why Hoyt would have that type of reacting like that, sure Jessica shouldn't have done that to his mother but she's a new vampire with a short temperment. If he wanted to keep his mother safe he should of kept her far away from Jessica until things got back to normal. I don't think this is the end of their relationship by any stretch, it just seemed like something that was forced to give them something to do. :|

Magic Box wrote:The Jack/Sawyer like confrontation between Bill and Eric again sent me in triangle fear. Enough, please. And if this is going to separate the fandom between Bill lovers and Eric lovers, it's no fun. I would enjoy this plot much more if I had never watched LOST, but it's taking the energy right out of my core being.


Bill and Eric do resemble the Jack/Sawyer confrontations quite a bit but the difference is this triangle is actually enjoyable. Reason being is because Sookie isn't going back and forth and is sticking by her man, she has these dreams that are plaguing her but she still has no intentions of being disloyal to Bill. :) I have a feeling though that in later seasons maybe even next that she will start to have a fling with Eric since that's where it seems to be headed. It's just a matter of how well the writers handle the situation, hopefully they don't make it a mess.

Really looking forward to next weeks season finale, by the looks of it Bill is going to take Sam to Maryann. :( I hope Sam doesn't die, but he might have to in order for the Maryann problem to be resolved. :cry: Can't wait for next week, it's getting real interesting now! :thumbsup:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Michelle
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2688
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 5:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby Magic Box on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:14 am

BenLOSTLinus wrote:Bill and Eric do resemble the Jack/Sawyer confrontations quite a bit but the difference is this triangle is actually enjoyable. Reason being is because Sookie isn't going back and forth and is sticking by her man


Lady, you are neither sitting in my brain, nor in my stomach. If you find this triangle enjoyable, then it means it's a positive experience for you - and being all for positive experiences, I can appreciate that you appreciate. In the meantime, I take no pleasure in that kind of plot and no amount of talking me out of it will have an effect on what is purely feelings driven. This triangle in the forming is not one bit enjoyable on my side. Both the Bill and the Eric characters are interesting ones, and if True Blood fans are going to form factions based on who will get Sookie based on what male they think is hotter rather than enjoying each character on its own personal merit, just no. There's still a raging case of ship discussion going on over in the LOST forum, that every time I peek in gives me an acute attack of bad feelings through every nerve ending. It is not how I envision enjoying something that is linked to entertainment.

Worst of all, these guys are fighting over... Kate and Sookie? :scared: Better ignore this fact and adopt "Ignorance is bliss" as a daily mantra. :lol:
ImageImage
Owner of Ben's red tie, Ben's Bendiana Jones outfit, Ben's bunny, and Ben's "Don't you read?" line.
User avatar
Magic Box
Emmy Winner
 
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 4:03 am
Location: Near the polar bears, far from the Frozen Donkey Wheel
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby Ciubia on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Magic Box wrote:Lady, you are neither sitting in my brain, nor in my stomach. If you find this triangle enjoyable, then it means it's a positive experience for you - and being all for positive experiences, I can appreciate that you appreciate. In the meantime, I take no pleasure in that kind of plot and no amount of talking me out of it will have an effect on what is purely feelings driven. This triangle in the forming is not one bit enjoyable on my side. Both the Bill and the Eric characters are interesting ones, and if True Blood fans are going to form factions based on who will get Sookie based on what male they think is hotter rather than enjoying each character on its own personal merit, just no. There's still a raging case of ship discussion going on over in the LOST forum, that every time I peek in gives me an acute attack of bad feelings through every nerve ending. It is not how I envision enjoying something that is linked to entertainment.

Worst of all, these guys are fighting over... Kate and Sookie? :scared: Better ignore this fact and adopt "Ignorance is bliss" as a daily mantra. :lol:

You're just saying that cause you're a Eric hater! :PP Shall I go get the mud pool now? :|

But seriously, I don't see this triangle (if it indeed happens) ever having the same effect as the Lost triangle, I don't think any other show will have the same impact on ourselfs as Lost did! But as you said, my dear MB, the thing that doesn't work in the Lost shipping world is that some people can't seem to understand that entertainment is not to be taken so seriously, it's suppose to help you relax and feel good! And even I, as a shipper, understand that enough is enough! I'll enjoy the couple I like as best as I can and I'll just stuff cotton balls in my ears.... Ignorance is definitely a bliss...

So no shipping for me in TB! Wait, I'm thinking that if Eric and Ciubia ever happens, I'll probably ship that! :whistle:

:lol: '
Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Ciubia
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: This little heaven called Portugal
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby frekkells on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Nick wrote:Grrr...no new episode next week. Labor Day? Labor Day is MONDAY. Not Sunday. MONDAY. And even if it was Sunday, isn't the whole point of Labor day for workers to take a day off and like...relax? So they're pulling everything off the airwaves in their attempt to make people's days off more enjoyable. I fail to see the logic in that.

I think it has more to do with people being down the shore, up the mountains, ect...that last quick getaway of the summer, that HBO is worried about. They probably think people will be away and forget to watch True Blood cause they are out of their routine, having fun doing whatever.

I have to agree with Magic Box and admit that I am suffering Triangular Phobia from this show and it has tainted the show for me. :( I find myself :roll: when I should be and truly want to be invested in the characters and the storyline. Although I have to admit that I could see my sons fighting over Sookie/Anna Paquin.
FREKKELL'S FANTASY FORCE ~ 6th place ~ Season 5 LFL
Image
Image
Image
Image
Credit and Much Thanks to MAGIC BOX for the awesome banner.

Proud owner of Ben's Annie doll and line, "I always have a plan."
User avatar
frekkells
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby dutchie on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Magic Box wrote:
BenLOSTLinus wrote:Bill and Eric do resemble the Jack/Sawyer confrontations quite a bit but the difference is this triangle is actually enjoyable. Reason being is because Sookie isn't going back and forth and is sticking by her man


Lady, you are neither sitting in my brain, nor in my stomach. If you find this triangle enjoyable, then it means it's a positive experience for you - and being all for positive experiences, I can appreciate that you appreciate. In the meantime, I take no pleasure in that kind of plot and no amount of talking me out of it will have an effect on what is purely feelings driven. This triangle in the forming is not one bit enjoyable on my side. Both the Bill and the Eric characters are interesting ones, and if True Blood fans are going to form factions based on who will get Sookie based on what male they think is hotter rather than enjoying each character on its own personal merit, just no. There's still a raging case of ship discussion going on over in the LOST forum, that every time I peek in gives me an acute attack of bad feelings through every nerve ending. It is not how I envision enjoying something that is linked to entertainment.

Worst of all, these guys are fighting over... Kate and Sookie? :scared: Better ignore this fact and adopt "Ignorance is bliss" as a daily mantra. :lol:


I made the mistake of going to IMDB after I saw the episode. There is so much Bill hate and Eric love, its absurd. Its like the Edward Twilight fangirls are also Eric fans(they are very extreme in their love and hate). And another thing I cant stand is that loads of people there cant seperate the books from the show.

But yeah, Im not a fan of the triangle that is forming. I already hated the one in season 1 with Bill/Sookie/Sam. It showed that Sookie likes ping pong and has the attention span of a goldfish.

I just know that in season 3 Bill will do something that will make Sookie mad and Eric will probably say something to make it even worse...tada.

By the way, I want more Bill and Jessica scenes, they are funny together.
User avatar
dutchie
Emmy Winner
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:14 am
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Oh, Magic, believe me when I tell you that there's already a big, big separation between Eric and Bill lovers, and both sides can be pretty nasty/obsessive. :unsure:

I'm not trying to do any convincing here, but you guys know I like giving my point of view, never with the aim to change anyone's minds (I'm not good at it, anyway). That being said: I'm enjoying this triangle, and yes, I have no favourite side, even though I love Eric to the blood. ;) I don't know, but I feel like watching this show makes me forget about LOST completely, so I can't see much resemblances between 'The Triangle of Doom' and this one other than the word triangle. I know I'm in a somewhat lonely corner here (and I'm so used to it :lol: ), because not only you, but I've found some others who do see it (of course, LOST fans who also watch True Blood) and talk about it. For example: found a recapper that's always comparing both, and I literally ran after finding that out because I don't and definitely don't want to see it. >.< :lol: But that's the beauty of it: you can take a show a make it your own, independently of what the rest think. :thumbup:

I know I can't ask you guys to forget about LOST, but only to be patient because True Blood's characters are different and, therefore, should act accordingly. They are in such different positions. You can tell by simply looking at the female characters in this show, as opposed to LOST's. Sookie is miles away from Kate, imo. The same for Eric and Bill. What's going on with the characters' feeling in this show feels real to me, and not the product of sci-fi writers who don't know a thing or two about love and relationships to make them interesting and, more important: fun. To me, that's what watching tv is all about: having fun, not cursing and wanting to throw my shoes at the tv like it happened after LOST's S5 finale. ¬¬ From my corner, I have high hopes for True Blood and something tells me I won't be disappointed. I just hope the Eric-Sookie-Bill triangle doesn't make you run away, guys, because it is only the beginning. I don't know exactly what's in store as Alan Ball is giving us his very own vision here, but the setting is pretty much ready.
Image
Image

You have to invite me in.
User avatar
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 8326
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 3:49 am
Location: Fangtasia
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby brentoid on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 pm

i have to say the triangle doesnt bother me... not one of the more important aspects of the show...yet anyway...

i liked the following in this ep

1 - eric looking at arlene's kids the way i look at banoffee pie...

2 - it becoming apparent that maryann doesnt need sexual ecstacy / abandon to control us puny humans...she used anger to re-possess tara... and fear to get lafayette... any emotion really... lord us humans are so susceptable...

3 - i didnt find tara's or tara's mums actions ott... love makes idiots of us all... lord knows i've made some daft decisions as a result..

4 - eric flying... not a problem ... looked damn cool imho... and you know he did it to impres the little human teapots..

5 - i posted earlier but it didnt post... lost a wile lot of me talking pants... i was vexed.. ¬¬

so i posted that & am continuing onwards

6 - i thought andy & jason running about getting loaded up on guns (bring your friends) was class... always daydreamed having to do that.. a

7 - i was impressed sookie used her brain when at her / maryanns house...lets face it she's no john mcclane... better to sneak about & get a lay of the land so to speak...

8 - what came first ? the maenad or the egg?

9 - egg's cannot act... at all....

10 - the queen was totally toying with bill.. funny but some of her lines felt stilted / forced... i'll give her time... i liked they way vamps like rare humans... sorta treat them like fine wine... all good...
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
User avatar
brentoid
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:43 am
Gender: Male

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby Coconut1214 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:11 pm

The triangle isn't bothering me...yet. It might someday but I'm not going to let it bother me until then. :D
I watch this show to forget about Lost, so I don't like seeing the comparisons either.

I did like Jason thinking about what Sam does as an animal. lol
Image
User avatar
Coconut1214
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 5:25 pm
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby frekkells on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:19 pm

PandaVamp wrote:
I know I can't ask you guys to forget about LOST, but only to be patient because True Blood's characters are different and, therefore, should act accordingly. They are in such different positions. You can tell by simply looking at the female characters in this show, as opposed to LOST's. Sookie is miles away from Kate, imo. The same for Eric and Bill. What's going on with the characters' feeling in this show feels real to me, and not the product of sci-fi writers who don't know a thing or two about love and relationships to make them interesting and, more important: fun. To me, that's what watching tv is all about: having fun, not cursing and wanting to throw my shoes at the tv like it happened after LOST's S5 finale. ¬¬ From my corner, I have high hopes for True Blood and something tells me I won't be disappointed. I just hope the Eric-Sookie-Bill triangle doesn't make you run away, guys, because it is only the beginning. I don't know exactly what's in store as Alan Ball is giving us his very own vision here, but the setting is pretty much ready.

This is basically the reason I am staying around. I am hoping for the best. I don't know anything about the books and I am avoiding spoilers, so that may play into my fears as well. It was just such a fun show I could really sit back, enjoy and escape for an hour. But now I stop and roll my eyes just to get through parts of it, and it is only small parts, but it just taints the characters involved for me. I wish I was more like you guys and it wouldn't bother me, but it just does. I'm just glad Maryann and Sam were prominent this season, two reasons I was happy to stick around for.

And from what you've said about other boards, I'll be glad to skip them and stay right here. I like both the characters of Eric and Bill. Each of them are so different and bring good things to the show and their characters, I'd hate to not have either of them in it.
FREKKELL'S FANTASY FORCE ~ 6th place ~ Season 5 LFL
Image
Image
Image
Image
Credit and Much Thanks to MAGIC BOX for the awesome banner.

Proud owner of Ben's Annie doll and line, "I always have a plan."
User avatar
frekkells
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby Michelle on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Magic Box wrote:Lady, you are neither sitting in my brain, nor in my stomach. If you find this triangle enjoyable, then it means it's a positive experience for you - and being all for positive experiences, I can appreciate that you appreciate. In the meantime, I take no pleasure in that kind of plot and no amount of talking me out of it will have an effect on what is purely feelings driven. This triangle in the forming is not one bit enjoyable on my side. Both the Bill and the Eric characters are interesting ones, and if True Blood fans are going to form factions based on who will get Sookie based on what male they think is hotter rather than enjoying each character on its own personal merit, just no. There's still a raging case of ship discussion going on over in the LOST forum, that every time I peek in gives me an acute attack of bad feelings through every nerve ending. It is not how I envision enjoying something that is linked to entertainment.

Worst of all, these guys are fighting over... Kate and Sookie? :scared: Better ignore this fact and adopt "Ignorance is bliss" as a daily mantra. :lol:


Well I like both Bill and Eric so it's probably why I enjoy this triangle. Although I find them both delicious to look at I am not basing my interest solely on their looks alone since I feel their characters are much deeper than that. I don't see it as much as a love triangle right now since Sookie has no interest in Eric right now. And as I said before depending how the writers develop this will determine whether this will turn out to be as big a joke as the love triangle on Lost.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Michelle
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2688
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 5:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm

frekkells wrote:This is basically the reason I am staying around. I am hoping for the best. I don't know anything about the books and I am avoiding spoilers, so that may play into my fears as well. It was just such a fun show I could really sit back, enjoy and escape for an hour. But now I stop and roll my eyes just to get through parts of it, and it is only small parts, but it just taints the characters involved for me. I wish I was more like you guys and it wouldn't bother me, but it just does. I'm just glad Maryann and Sam were prominent this season, two reasons I was happy to stick around for.


You know me, and you know how much I hate the triangle of doom as it has tainted my enjoyment of LOST, so I understand your fears, and that it's not an easy thing after such experience to let yourself go with the flow. In fact, sometimes I believe I'm either dumb or a masochist, as I'm getting into TB's triangle territory in high. But well, I'm always the one who gets in cars with people who are learning to drive, have already had a couple of accidents and I still do it like nothing happened. :unsure:

In reality, I just don't want to unchain and let you go out of the basement, you know. In fact, I wish more people came in here because there's plenty of space and chains... And btw, I'm very hungry and like variety. :devil: :lol:

Discussing this show with you guys is too much fun. :thumbsup:

frekkells wrote:And from what you've said about other boards, I'll be glad to skip them and stay right here. I like both the characters of Eric and Bill. Each of them are so different and bring good things to the show and their characters, I'd hate to not have either of them in it.


Exactly! I will never understand the Bill hate from hardcore Eric fans, or the Eric hate from hardcore Bill fans. If they only do it for fun, I don't mind it, but they certainly sound serious to me. :unsure: I might be an Eric fan, but I highly enjoy Bill... especially when he dresses like he did on this episode. :whistle: ;) (j/k. It goes beyond the physical thing) True Blood's whole cast kicks some serious ass! :thumbsup:

BenLOSTLinus wrote:Well I like both Bill and Eric so it's probably why I enjoy this triangle. Although I find them both delicious to look at I am not basing my interest solely on their looks alone since I feel their characters are much deeper than that. I don't see it as much as a love triangle right now since Sookie has no interest in Eric right now. And as I said before depending how the writers develop this will determine whether this will turn out to be as big a joke as the love triangle on Lost.


I agree.

I just think Sook is playing not to be attracted to Eric since Season 1, but she does. Lafayette caught her in this episode, which was funny (I keep on watching that scene... how great is that they're both are having sexy and scary fantasies, huh? :thumbsup:) Now, being attracted and actually doing things without a reason is another. She's very much into Bill, that's undeniable, and Bill is very much into her, as well. But Billy (sorry, I just loved how Eric called him Billy :lol: ) has to be careful because he's too jealous and possessive, and he keeps on hiding things from Sookie, and the last time he kept something big from her: killing uncle Bartlett, she ended up being pretty much hurt.
Image
Image

You have to invite me in.
User avatar
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 8326
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 3:49 am
Location: Fangtasia
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby Coconut1214 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 pm

I think so far this triangle is being written better then Lost's. Although Lost is in it's 6th season and they still have the stupid triangle so hopefully True Blood learns from that and doesn't drag it out until it's dead. (since two of them involved are already dead. lol)

I loved Eric with Arlene's tiny teacup humans. :rofl: He seemed in intrigued, while Pam was disgusted. I kind of wonder if they will keep all of Eric's backstory from the books. I also loved that Eric flew like Superman for them. I guess I'm an Eric girl. :D I don't really care if he gets with Sookie or not, I like him all on his own.
Image
User avatar
Coconut1214
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 5:25 pm
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Coconut1214 wrote:I loved Eric with Arlene's tiny teacup humans. :rofl: He seemed in intrigued, while Pam was disgusted. I kind of wonder if they will keep all of Eric's backstory from the books. I also loved that Eric flew like Superman for them. I guess I'm an Eric girl. :D I don't really care if he gets with Sookie or not, I like him all on his own.


I'm an Eric girl all the way too! :thumbsup: I enjoy how he gets in the middle, shamelessly and with so much humour, and yeah, I don't care if he gets her or not at the end.

And the "teacup humans" thing. It was so great. Everybody loved it! :rofl: If you're into Twitter, do a search of it... it's hilarious! :thumbsup: Some parents have already started calling their kids like that. :lol: He seemed intrigued, entertained and like he could savour them, all at the same time. :rofl:

Just like Brentoid looks at his Banoffee pie. :D
Image
Image

You have to invite me in.
User avatar
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator
 
Posts: 8326
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 3:49 am
Location: Fangtasia
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 2x11 Discussion

Postby unfurl on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

I like this episode, very entertaining as always, I really dont see any resemble to LOST :lol:

I gotta say, I like the queen, yes she may be a little bit dramatic, but to me queens are a little bit over the top, just because they are "royalty" doesnt mean they are wise, to me she was hillarious and maybe she knows more of what she appears to be, or maybe she is just plain hollow and superficial :lol: and she hasnt evolve as RIP Godric would probably has say it

I like the love triangle so far, cause is more a fantasy one, is not like sookie doesnt know who she loves, and I dont really think she cant fight her feelings about Eric, who couldnt :wub: and eventually will probably be more real that what it is now, but I think that´s just something that is coming, cause people cant really fight those kind of feelings when there´s something supernatural involves, but who knows :P

Eric, is my favorite, so I cant really complain about any scene where he is :whistle:

I think one thing is for sure, after whatever happends in the finale season, people from Bon Temps, wont be able to quick jump on judging Sookie or anyone from being diferent, cause I think they problably will learn some lesson when they finally wake up, if they do :O
Image
Image
Image
MAFIA TIMER
Image
I have mysteries riddling inside my brain eating at knowledge I must contain. Look at the cunning dexterity of the mind’s physical limits, and look what surpasses the gates of beyond.
User avatar
unfurl
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:20 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to True Blood [No spoilers!]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

cron