[Official] True Blood Ep. 4.06 Discussion

General discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 4.06 Discussion

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 am

DarthLocke wrote:
dutchie wrote:
Miss Ford wrote:she does have a lot love Interests (guys with feelings for her) but she olnly have been with Bill... and now Eric

I know I was exaggerating, but she falls for people way too fast.

I think not, because a lot people have had sex a lot younger than her...obviously that has to do with hearing everyone's thoughts...she has had a lot of love interests, but not a lot of sex with a lot of people...can't say the same for Bill, Tara, Sam, Lafayette oh god and how could I forget Jason.

Is Sookie Naive and too trusting? YES! --But she's not a slut, she's a [self righteous] romantic who see's the good in people.

I agree 100% with you!
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby dutchie on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 am

Miss Ford wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:
dutchie wrote:
Miss Ford wrote:she does have a lot love Interests (guys with feelings for her) but she olnly have been with Bill... and now Eric

I think not, because a lot people have had sex a lot younger than her...obviously that has to do with hearing everyone's thoughts...she has had a lot of love interests, but not a lot of sex with a lot of people...can't say the same for Bill, Tara, Sam, Lafayette oh god and how could I forget Jason.

Is Sookie Naive and too trusting? YES! --But she's not a slut, she's a [self righteous] romantic who see's the good in people.

I agree 100% with you!

I never said she was a slut.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 pm

dutchie wrote:
Miss Ford wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:
dutchie wrote:

I agree 100% with you!

I never said she was a slut.

"Spreads like peanutbutter" is a pretty descriptive and a bit derogative analogy IMO...

But differences in analogy meaning aside, I think she falls for people easily because her spirit hasn't been broken...the horrors/darkness of the world haven't ruined who she is and what she represents or what she wants to hold onto...child like innocence and love....that's what makes her unique...her optimistic brightness and showing others the way back goodness...and lets also not act like she the only one falling...these boys are interested in her too...because that goodness also comes with power...the power of the half fairy :P

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby dutchie on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:42 pm

DarthLocke wrote:"Spreads like peanutbutter" is a pretty descriptive and a bit derogative analogy IMO...

People that spread like peanutbutter are the people that sluts take advantage of ;)
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:44 pm

dutchie wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:"Spreads like peanutbutter" is a pretty descriptive and a bit derogative analogy IMO...

People that spread like peanutbutter are the people that sluts take advantage of ;)

:lol: I get what you mean... the "big heart" issue. She needs to think more and feel a little bit less.

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Previous

Return to True Blood [No spoilers!]