[Official] True Blood Ep. 4.07 Discussion

General discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 4.07 Discussion

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Well..
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
I dont know if you've been reading spoiler this season, I dont remember you in the other thread! If you are read ... The finalle synopis says a familiar face is coming back to town.... My first guess is Russel and now think about what you said it makes even more sense


DarthLocke, if you're not reading spoilers I like the way you think and I would love, as dutchie said Russel coming back and taking care of this matter with his own hands :)
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
User avatar
Miss Ford
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 pm
Location: Rio, Brazil
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 4.07 Discussion

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:06 pm

..edit: Sorry for double post :blush:
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
User avatar
Miss Ford
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 pm
Location: Rio, Brazil
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 4.07 Discussion

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:14 pm

brentoid wrote:i stopped watching after 3 episodes this season...is it worth struggling on?



It depends on why you specifically stopped watching? --It's true it feels different because there are so many characters to deal with, but the storylines themselves haven't made serious progressions, as the main cast is def split apart and dealing with little pieces of a bigger issue, but you can tell that somehow their paths are about to come together again.

There are def some very funny moments though --Andy Bellfluer and Pam have been a super treat this season. :D --But ultimately this is the season of exploring complex identities and transformations--exposing new aspects (some have been slower to progress than others :x ) So if you can see through the witch stuff (all though there are shifter things happening too) to see that it exposes new identities, then I think you can enjoy it, but if your looking for something other than crazy off the wall witch stuff something like previous seasons, you might have to wait till next season :unsure:


Miss Ford wrote:Well..
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
I dont know if you've been reading spoiler this season, I dont remember you in the other thread! If you are read ... The finalle synopis says a familiar face is coming back to town.... My first guess is Russel and now think about what you said it makes even more sense


DarthLocke, if you're not reading spoilers I like the way you think and I would love, as dutchie said Russel coming back and taking care of this matter with his own hands :)



Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
I have read some, but not all, including that O'Hare is set for season 5---but I suspect that Russell will emerge at the end of the finale---I read the general finale synopsis that Bill is to invade the Emporium and it just sort of hit me this morning that in the middle of all this chaos--this battle-invasion--that it could end with Russell rising and coming through the foundation and the floor of the Emporium! I think it would just be a great season cliff hanger...or extended a little further: if he would suddenly grab a hold of Marnie or Tara and he would just drain either of them and we see whom ever fall to the floor--wipe his mouth with his cement-ish back of his hand--"The KING is back!"-cut to black. :whistle:--and please let it end with an Elvis song! --It won't because I don't think there are any Presely songs titled, 'and when I die' --but I can dream, right?
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 4.07 Discussion

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:47 pm

DarthLocke wrote:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
I have read some, but not all, including that O'Hare is set for season 5---but I suspect that Russell will emerge at the end of the finale---I read the general finale synopsis that Bill is to invade the Emporium and it just sort of hit me this morning that in the middle of all this chaos--this battle-invasion--that it could end with Russell rising and coming through the foundation and the floor of the Emporium! I think it would just be a great season cliff hanger...or extended a little further: if he would suddenly grab a hold of Marnie or Tara and he would just drain either of them and we see whom ever fall to the floor--wipe his mouth with his cement-ish back of his hand--"The KING is back!"-cut to black. :whistle:--and please let it end with an Elvis song! --It won't because I don't think there are any Presely songs titled, 'and when I die' --but I can dream, right?


Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
wow!! That would be an amazing end!! LOL!!! totally possible and I would love the Elvis song to go with it! I had to go check ( I have to be honnest) and its awesome!!!! but the thing is if they are saying something related to that in the synopis I dont think its going to be the cliffhanger... they wouldn't give anything away about the last scene in the summary, IMO! so if Russel does come back I think he will be part of the episode!!
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
User avatar
Miss Ford
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 pm
Location: Rio, Brazil
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 4.07 Discussion

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:54 am

Miss Ford wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
I have read some, but not all, including that O'Hare is set for season 5---but I suspect that Russell will emerge at the end of the finale---I read the general finale synopsis that Bill is to invade the Emporium and it just sort of hit me this morning that in the middle of all this chaos--this battle-invasion--that it could end with Russell rising and coming through the foundation and the floor of the Emporium! I think it would just be a great season cliff hanger...or extended a little further: if he would suddenly grab a hold of Marnie or Tara and he would just drain either of them and we see whom ever fall to the floor--wipe his mouth with his cement-ish back of his hand--"The KING is back!"-cut to black. :whistle:--and please let it end with an Elvis song! --It won't because I don't think there are any Presely songs titled, 'and when I die' --but I can dream, right?


Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
wow!! That would be an amazing end!! LOL!!! totally possible and I would love the Elvis song to go with it! I had to go check ( I have to be honnest) and its awesome!!!! but the thing is if they are saying something related to that in the synopis I dont think its going to be the cliffhanger... they wouldn't give anything away about the last scene in the summary, IMO! so if Russel does come back I think he will be part of the episode!!


I probably should just talk about this in the other section, but

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
I think the synopsis I read was an older one-under "august dates and synopsis or something like that, and so now I think perhaps the invasion is related to an earlier episode????...but I did go and read the latest ones for the last two eps --and the final line in finale the synopsis is interesting...and thus I am sure you're right. :)
Image
Image

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
User avatar
DarthLocke
Show Expert
 
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: The Swan of Island's Past.
Gender: Female

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 4.07 Discussion

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 am

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Omg! I haven't read those synopis for a while now and I went to the thread to make sure I was saying anything wrong andby reading all those information my heart rate just raced a bit!!! so many things to happens! Dead coming back to help Sookie and familiar bad face must be Russel!! Can't wait!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
User avatar
Miss Ford
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 pm
Location: Rio, Brazil
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to True Blood [No spoilers!]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

cron