[Official] True Blood Ep. 4.08 Discussion

General discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: [Official] True Blood Ep. 4.08 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 am

Miss Ford wrote:Every week, reading all you guys talking about the episodes ... I keep thinking!! What's Tara still doing in this show!?!!!!! OMG! I guess we HAVE to have someone to hate, is that it? I cant recall but we have someone like that in every tv show we watch? coz in the other tv shows that I watch there isnt any unanimous hated character like that! Im like shocked :O is there any one who can speak in Tara's defense in this forum?!??!!? (sorry if I'm being too dramatic, I tend to be like that sometimes) :blush: and sorry I had get this off my chest. :P

I can't recall a character that's been hated for so many, either. All characters, goodies and villains, usually have their fair share of lovers and haters, but everywhere I go, I can only see dislike for Tara... and trust me, it isn't helpful. :lol:

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the nicer and more understanding poster towards Tara in this forum is DarthLocke. :)

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Rebel on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:47 am

Don't get me wrong... it's not that I dislike Tara. I still have hopes she'd get a break from the story and the fans. She just stresses me out the most :P

True Blood's enchanting princess...
Rebel
Guest Star

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:51 am

Rebel wrote:Don't get me wrong... it's not that I dislike Tara. I still have hopes she'd get a break from the story and the fans. She just stresses me out the most :P

:lol: I think I might be one of the biggest Tara haters of this forum, because I don't want to see her get a break, in fact, I don't want to see her at all. The only way I want to see her is getting her arse kicked by Pam. :rofl:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 am

Rebel wrote:Don't get me wrong... it's not that I dislike Tara. I still have hopes she'd get a break from the story and the fans. She just stresses me out the most :P

ok so someone doesnt dislike her... its not unanimous hate... the word makes sense again... thank you :)

PandaVamp wrote:The only way I want to see her is getting her arse kicked by Pam.

that would be my favorite scene of the season, better than any blood bond!! :w00t:
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 am

Miss Ford wrote:that would be my favorite scene of the season, better than any blood bond!! :w00t:

Well, I forgot to mention one of my favourite moments and lines of the whole episode was when Bill stopped Pam and she said You gotta **** be kidding me!... This is SO **** LAME! Truer words had never been said. :rofl:

Now, that is a gif I'd love to have. :whistle: :P

EDIT: also when she said: I'm not going to miss you one bit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Pam is my hero. :rofl:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Rebel on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:06 am

PandaVamp wrote:
Miss Ford wrote:that would be my favorite scene of the season, better than any blood bond!! :w00t:

Well, I forgot to mention one of my favourite moments and lines of the whole episode was when Bill stopped Pam and she said You gotta **** be kidding me!... This is SO **** LAME! Truer words had never been said. :rofl:

EDIT: also when she said: I'm not going to miss you one bit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Pam is my hero. :rofl:

That was very funny :D

True Blood's enchanting princess...
Rebel
Guest Star

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:09 am

PandaVamp wrote:

Well, I forgot to mention one of my favourite moments and lines of the whole episode was when Bill stopped Pam and she said You gotta **** be kidding me!... This is SO **** LAME! Truer words had never been told. :rofl:

ohhhhhhhhhh ..... Your Wish Is My Command

ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:15 am

Rebel wrote:That was very funny :D

Yes! It had my rofling for a while... and going back to it a couple of times. :rofl:

Miss Ford wrote:
PandaVamp wrote:

Well, I forgot to mention one of my favourite moments and lines of the whole episode was when Bill stopped Pam and she said You gotta **** be kidding me!... This is SO **** LAME! Truer words had never been told. :rofl:

ohhhhhhhhhh ..... Your Wish Is My Command

:w00t:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :wub:
Not only her words but her facial expression is priceless!!! :thumbsup:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:19 am

did the "all together" version after :) glad you like it :)
it was a great moment! I think she is concentrating all this anger!! imagine when she releases that!! I would not want to be Tara!! :lol:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:23 am

Miss Ford wrote:did the "all together" version after :) glad you like it :)
it was a great moment! I think she is concentrating all this anger!! imagine when she releases that!! I would not want to be Tara!! :lol:

Both are great, thank you so much. :D

:lol: And nope, I wouldn't want to be Tara, but for sure I'd like to be there to watch it happen first hand. :P
Hahaha, I know, I'm being totally heartless but can't help it. :rofl:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 am

PandaVamp wrote:

:lol: I think I might be one of the biggest Tara haters of this forum, because I don't want to see her get a break, in fact, I don't want to see her at all. The only way I want to see her is getting her arse kicked by Pam. :rofl:

What's so interesting is that I can totally muster an argument on her behalf, even though I won't lie and say that I get completely frustrated just like the rest of you. I once really liked her and truly do feel bad--but I am reaching my limits.... Now --if this would be Tommy we were talking about (who really also has also had a horrific past), I wouldn't bother with any sort of real argument---he repulses me to no end!!!! ::vomit smiley goes here:: He point blank takes pleasure in deeply hurting others and he's not funny either----so I can only hope that maybe some witch has a spell that involves dog meat?! (I know---you never thought I had it in me :P )

OMG! Miss Ford--you are the Vampre Queen of the BEST True Blood Gifs!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 am

DarthLocke wrote:
PandaVamp wrote:

What's so interesting is that I can totally muster an argument on her behalf, even though I won't lie and say that I get completely frustrated just like the rest of you. I once really liked her.... but --if this would be Tommy we were talking about (who really also has also had a horrific past), I wouldn't bother with any sort of real argument---he repulses me to no end!!!! ::vomit smiley goes here:: He point blank takes pleasure in deeply hurting others and he's not funny either----so maybe some witch has a spell that involves dog meat?! (I know---you never thought I had it in me :P )

the only thing I like about Tommy it's the other actors playing him... Mrs Fortenberry ordering food at Merlotes was so funny and her hair ... :rofl: ................ but that's IT!

DarthLocke wrote:OMG! Miss Ford--you are the Vampre Queen of the BEST True Blood Gifs!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Image awwww
thank you!! :wub: :) :)
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:47 am

^ :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby PandaVamp on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:56 am

DarthLocke wrote:What's so interesting is that I can totally muster an argument on her behalf, even though I won't lie and say that I get completely frustrated just like the rest of you. I once really liked her and truly do feel bad--but I am reaching my limits.... Now --if this would be Tommy we were talking about (who really also has also had a horrific past), I wouldn't bother with any sort of real argument---he repulses me to no end!!!! ::vomit smiley goes here:: He point blank takes pleasure in deeply hurting others and he's not funny either----so I can only hope that maybe some witch has a spell that involves dog meat?! (I know---you never thought I had it in me :P )

I think the only time I really liked Tara was on her first scene in the Super Save a Bunch (?) store. After that, taking aside she annoyed me, I tried to understand her, but then the water started rising more and more, it went above the limit and now my room is completely flooded. :P

And Tommy... oh that little brat! I hope someday soon he crosses roads with someone who won't take any of his BS, and I like the way you think, you know, with the dog meat. :lol: Awww, Sam is too good, for real he is.

Miss Ford wrote:the only thing I like about Tommy it's the other actors playing him... Mrs Fortenberry ordering food at Merlotes was so funny and her hair ... ................ but that's IT!

True! That was hilarious... as long as he only messes up with Mrs. Fortenberry, I can actually stand him. :lol:

Miss Ford wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:
PandaVamp wrote:

What's so interesting is that I can totally muster an argument on her behalf, even though I won't lie and say that I get completely frustrated just like the rest of you. I once really liked her.... but --if this would be Tommy we were talking about (who really also has also had a horrific past), I wouldn't bother with any sort of real argument---he repulses me to no end!!!! ::vomit smiley goes here:: He point blank takes pleasure in deeply hurting others and he's not funny either----so maybe some witch has a spell that involves dog meat?! (I know---you never thought I had it in me :P )

the only thing I like about Tommy it's the other actors playing him... Mrs Fortenberry ordering food at Merlotes was so funny and her hair ... :rofl: ................ but that's IT!

Miss Ford wrote:Image awwww
thank you!! :wub: :) :)

Awww. I think Jessica is the biggest TV crush I've ever had over a girl. :P

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:09 am

PandaVamp wrote:Awww. I think Jessica is the biggest TV crush I've ever had over a girl. :P

I know! mine too! I cant get enought of doing fan-art with her!!

I dont have to use almost anything on photoshop or other softwares to make things look good for her!! its amazing! she is so beautiful!!
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to True Blood [No spoilers!]