S2 Finale Promo

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

S2 Finale Promo

Postby PandaVamp on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 pm

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/08/t ... inale.html

Awww, we're so close to the end of it all. And this mini-hiatus is only a small bite of what we will soon get: a looooooong one. :unsure:

Anyway, seems like we're in for a great finale and, finally, resolution to Maryann's madness. :thumbsup:

We see the words 'Betrayal' and they show Bill giving up Sam? :scared: I'm not liking that... at all. :unsure:

And what about 'Revenge' and showing Eric below the Queen saying "I will take care of Bill Compton"?

:O

PS - I know promos aren't always what they seem, btw. ;) :P

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: S2 Finale Promo

Postby Nick on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 pm

I think the Sam thing is just to throw us off. No way they'd put that kind of stuff in a trailer for everyone to see.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby Ciubia on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:06 am

I really can't wait to see how it all ends!! I know that after that it's going to be a looooong hiatus but I've been waiting for the Maryann pay-off for a long time and it looks good! :w00t:
ImageImage
Ciubia
Emmy Nominee

Postby Spleen on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Looks damn good.

Maryanne is an amazing villian. This season of True Blood has been mostly excellent.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Spleen
Supporting Actor

Postby Iceman on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 am

I hope Mary Ann dies a painful death :P

As long as Lafayette, Sam, Bill and Eric are ok then so am I :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:55 am

I was pretty confident Sam wasn't going to die, but for some kind of reason, now I'm starting to get nervous... :unsure: I think I've seen that promo way too much. :crazy:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Iceman on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:58 am

Yeah well if there is one thing I know about TV it's that promos are WAY misleading, like you said.

I think Sam will be ok. At least for now.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Nick on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:05 am

Yeah, the only character I think has a very likely chance of dying is Eggs. Maybe Sookie even kills him. It would explain the "I'm so sorry" in the promo as she might just be saying it to Tara. And others I think are possibly at risk but probably won't die are Andy and Jessica. :(
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:19 am

Iceman815 wrote:Yeah well if there is one thing I know about TV it's that promos are WAY misleading, like you said.

I think Sam will be ok. At least for now.

Yup, that's true. :D Btw, most of the time I've found that the poorer a promo is, the better the episode ends up being. This isn't a really good promo, so I'm confident we'll get one hell of a finale. :thumbsup: Of course, probably I'm not the best judge because I love everything about this show. :P

Hopefully, Sam will be ok. :D

Nick wrote:Yeah, the only character I think has a very likely chance of dying is Eggs. Maybe Sookie even kills him. It would explain the "I'm so sorry" in the promo as she might just be saying it to Tara. And others I think are possibly at risk but probably won't die are Andy and Jessica. :(

Oh God, I hope you're right and Eggs dies... :lol: Sorry, he makes me laugh when he's a zombie and all that, but I guess he won't have anything else to do after Maryann is gone (because there's no way they can kill her, supposedly). And, I like Tara and Sam together. :P

I hope Andy doesn't get killed. He always cracks me up, I would be really sad if he's gone. And Jessica, I've been getting the same vibe she might get killed for real, but I hope not. :( She is a sweetheart and I have a female crush on her. :wub:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Iceman on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Well Mary Ann kind of yelled in pain when Sookie touched her, so maybe Sookie has to kill her. (That would make sense as she is the main character. Also she killed someone in the last finale, so it can kind of be a tradition, like things getting blown up on the Lost finales :P )
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Nicole on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Yahoo! I can't wait. Methinks Sookie is deffo gonna kill Mary Ann with whatever mad power she has. O.o
"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that... is just progress."

Nicole
Emmy Winner

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Iceman815 wrote:Well Mary Ann kind of yelled in pain when Sookie touched her, so maybe Sookie has to kill her. (That would make sense as she is the main character. Also she killed someone in the last finale, so it can kind of be a tradition, like things getting blown up on the Lost finales :P )

Nicole wrote:Yahoo! I can't wait. Methinks Sookie is deffo gonna kill Mary Ann with whatever mad power she has. O.o

That would be interesting... :hmm: Yeah, maybe Maryann will die and Sookie will be the heroine at the end. :w00t: Although, if they can really kill Maryann, I doubt she will be able to do it alone. I think defeating her will be a team work in this case. Whatever happens, though, I'm going to miss Michelle Forbes. She rocked it! :thumbup:

PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Iceman on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:34 pm

PandaVamp wrote:I'm going to miss Michelle Forbes. She rocked it! :thumbup:

She made me want to see her die, which means she played her character really well :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Ciubia on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Iceman815 wrote:
PandaVamp wrote:I'm going to miss Michelle Forbes. She rocked it! :thumbup:

She made me want to see her die, which means she played her character really well :lol:

Yeah, it's kinda obvious that Maryann as to go, but I'm really gonna miss her!! :cry: A great character played by a great actress!! :thumbup: Michelle Forbes deserves to win something for her performance!
ImageImage
Ciubia
Emmy Nominee

Postby CJ Sonic on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:50 pm

it would be cool if sam does die, but the power of the god revives him and he keeps some of the powers.

I think maybe tara may die, kind of her fault she is here, maybe she needs to go to make her go away. Hence mary ann has kept her so close

Shows I Watch (in no order): Fringe, Supernatural, Smallville, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Glee, V, The Office, Doctor Who, Chuck, Castle, Cougar Town, Psych, True Blood, Being Human, Misfits, Modern Family, Suits, Firefly, Scrubs, Falling Skies, Game of Thrones
CJ Sonic
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to True Blood Spoilers