S2 Finale Promo

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: S2 Finale Promo

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Oh no, Tara can't die! :scared: Neither her, nor Sam! :cry:

It would be cool to see Sam returning, though. :thumbup: But it would be extremely painful if they leave it as a cliffhanger... :scared: :scared: :scared:

I have this crazy thought that has been coming into my head lately: I think the one who's going to "die" is Lafayette. I mean, they've been hinting for a while he might become a vampire... well, considering he was killed in the first book and Alan Ball decided to keep him alive, that's a possibility which would open a lot of other possibilities for him to go on.

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Iceman on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:04 pm

lol Vampire Lafayette would RULE
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Iceman815 wrote:lol Vampire Lafayette would RULE

Yeah, maybe Eric will decide to turn him before letting him die... :thumbup:
He kicks some serious ass as a human, can you imagine all he could do as a vampire? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Ciubia on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Well, I just don't want anyone to die! :cry: Ok, Eggs can go, but that's about it!!!

And Lafayette dying (as in dead is dead and not dead is vampire)? Hell no!!!! Lafayette Vampire? Hell yeah!!! :w00t:
ImageImage
Ciubia
Emmy Nominee

Postby CJ Sonic on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:22 pm

however we dont want rue blood to fall into the heroes mistake. They died and look there back next episode. Death should mean death, its the only way a show will ever survive.

True blood has a big cast and someone needs to go. Maybe the cliff hanger will be 2 are dying and they can only save one. That would be an interesting cliffhanger.

Shows I Watch (in no order): Fringe, Supernatural, Smallville, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Glee, V, The Office, Doctor Who, Chuck, Castle, Cougar Town, Psych, True Blood, Being Human, Misfits, Modern Family, Suits, Firefly, Scrubs, Falling Skies, Game of Thrones
CJ Sonic
Forum Moderator

Postby Nick on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 pm

PandaVamp wrote:Whatever happens, though, I'm going to miss Michelle Forbes. She rocked it! :thumbup:

Michelle Forbes is amazing in everything I've ever seen her in. The only time I wasn't really blown away when I saw her was in Lost...but that's just because she was playing a lousy press secretary.

Iceman815 wrote:Well Mary Ann kind of yelled in pain when Sookie touched her, so maybe Sookie has to kill her. (That would make sense as she is the main character. Also she killed someone in the last finale, so it can kind of be a tradition, like things getting blown up on the Lost finales :P )

I don't know if that was pain. She seemed to kind of enjoy its aftereffect. And I don't know if I like the idea of Sookie killing her. I mean, I'd prefer if it was someone deeply rooted in the storyline from the beginning; like Sam (my personal hope to kill her) or Tara.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Previous

Return to True Blood Spoilers