Alan Ball Interview (S3 Spoilers)

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Alan Ball Interview (S3 Spoilers)

Postby PandaVamp on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Hey, truebies... :D
I'm wondering if you have already checked Alan Ball's latest interview by the people from TV Squad. In case you haven't yet, and you want to have an idea of how things are going to be next season, among some other stuff, do it now and share your thoughts here. Some pretty cool things in there, I'm already excited about S3. :thumbsup:

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/09/t ... rview.html

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Alan Ball Interview (S3 Spoilers)

Postby Finli Otego on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Great interview, although the intrerviewer was just dead wrong about the Maryann storyline. And Eric's hair. :lol: I've heard nothing but positive things about both in the fan community here. Maryann is a scene stealer, and her storyline is the most compelling this season.
Very excited for next year now. Bring on the Werewolves!

Valar Morghulis

*Thanks to Jamielost and Miss Ford for the sig!
Finli Otego
Forum Moderator

Postby PandaVamp on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Finli Otego wrote:Great interview, although the intrerviewer was just dead wrong about the Maryann storyline. And Eric's hair. :lol:

Absolutely! I feel the same way about both. :thumbup:

I've heard nothing but positive things about both in the fan community. Maryann is a scene stealer, and her storyline is the most compelling this season.

Sadly, I've read a lot of negativity on the Maryann storyline at many fan sites, re-cappers, etc., :( and Mr. Ball is not the only one baffled, seems like we are too. It's cool that our community is mostly pro-Maryann. :thumbsup:

I think many haven't understood yet this is not the Southern Vampire Mysteries series, it is based on it, but that's it. I'm so glad it is that way, otherwise it would be easy to get spoiled because it would simply be a copy. I loved the way he answered that question. I mean, the one about the books and the series. :thumbup:

Very excited for next year now. Bring on the Werewolves!

:clap:

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Finli Otego on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:33 pm

PandaVamp wrote:Sadly, I've read a lot of negativity on the Maryann storyline at many fan sites, re-cappers, etc., :( and Mr. Ball is not the only one baffled, seems like we are too. It's cool that our community is mostly pro-Maryann. :thumbsup:

It's weird, maybe I just got lucky with the recappers I read (from The A.V. Club). They've not always that positive about the show (particularly the relationships), but the Maryann story is the one they've been consistantly impressed by.

Valar Morghulis

*Thanks to Jamielost and Miss Ford for the sig!
Finli Otego
Forum Moderator

Postby CJ Sonic on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 pm

good interview.

We jsut got the first two books yday. the gf will prob read them before me (still strugglin thorugh twilight)

I am not anti-mary-ann but i do feel they dragged the story out to long, maybe if she appeared half way through the series and started taking her hold, would have made her even scarier. Just feels like it has went on to long (which is prob everyone's feelings that dont enjoy it)

Shows I Watch (in no order): Fringe, Supernatural, Smallville, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Glee, V, The Office, Doctor Who, Chuck, Castle, Cougar Town, Psych, True Blood, Being Human, Misfits, Modern Family, Suits, Firefly, Scrubs, Falling Skies, Game of Thrones
CJ Sonic
Forum Moderator

Postby Iceman on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:37 pm

CJ Sonic wrote: (still strugglin thorugh twilight)

Hahaha

Don't waste anymore of your time ;)

I'm too involved in football right now but I will watch the interview soon. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Return to True Blood Spoilers