[Official] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:47 am

spoiler for Ausiello

Question: Any intel on where True Blood‘s Jason/Jessica/Hoyt triangle is headed? —Marina
Ausiello: It’s headed for a major turning point in this Sunday’s episode. Hint: It involves the back of a pickup truck.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think we had something in the comic con or TCA trailer about that!!!! I think they will get it onnnnn :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: lol
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 pm

True Blood S4 Episode 9 " Run New Spoiler description and photos

The unbridled fantasy outdoes itself with tonight's thrilling story. Bill (Stephen Moyer) tends to a delirious Sookie (Anna Paquin), who, in a fever-dream sequence, imagines having a three-way with him and Eric (Alexander Skarsgard)! "I can love both of you," she says. Meanwhile, possessed witch Marnie (Fiona Shaw) lets loose a diabolical plan to defeat all vampires. And don't miss the riveting final moments. (HBO, 9 p.m.)

Source

nothing big, but sharing anyway :)

also there is these new pics: Lafayette and Jesus, Bill and Nan

oh one more picture, from the threesome scene

ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 pm

More spoilers for next episode Run
“Alas, having seen next week’s episode, I’m sorry to report that Alexander’s bare bum is nowhere to be seen. On the plus side, Joe Manganiello finds yet another reason to drop trou.

What else can you expect in next week’s ep? Lafayette and Jesus get some nice moments together as things come to a head after Lafayette’s recent possession by a dead woman looking for her child. Fans of the couple should be especially pleased as their relationship becomes central to how the storyline plays out.

Their storyline also includes a couple of funny and/or revealing moments about how the other characters view Lafayette. At one point a high-on-V Andy Bellefleur refers to Lafayette as a “shemale,” which tells us more about Andy than it does Lafayette. More amusingly, at one point poor Jason is trying to figure what is going on with Lafayette. Not knowing Lafayette is a medium, he says to Jesus, “I’ve got a theory. When you guys, uh, role play, does Lafayette ever turn into a woman named Mavis?”

Let’s just say Jesus doesn’t react well to that particular stereotype. But fear not, fans of the couple will be happy with what happens next.

Elsewhere, everyone’s been talking about what Sookie feels for Eric and Bill, and whether or not she is torn between the two. I won’t say whether or not this episode resolves that, but I will say we have some interesting discussion of sexual politics that we don’t often see addressed in popular culture. It will definitely be interesting to see what more they do with this.

Meanwhile, things are really heating up in the war between the vampires and the witches, and certain folks are realizing there are going to be serious consequences resulting from which side they choose.”

From: http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2011/08/tr ... -lafayette
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Jim Parrack talks about Hoyt’s dark side and more

True Blood’s Jim Parrack plays the lovable, and sometimes gullible human, Hoyt Fortenberry. He’s a loyal friend to Jason Stackhouse and up until Season 3 was a virgin still living with his mama. All that changed when Hoyt met Jessica Hamby, the new baby vampire. Hoyt is trying to live a simple life in Bon Temps, but with Jessica as his girlfriend, that is kind of difficult and in the last episode of True Blood we saw the couple break up.

Did you have any inkling that Hoyt and Jessica were headed for all this domestic trouble?
The general rule is to not jump into moving in with whoever you’re nutty for. But, you know, I was in a bad relationship, and the day I got out of it, I moved in with Ciera, and she ended up becoming my wife. Then again, I wasn’t facing issues like, “My mother is trying to kill my girlfriend.” [Laughs.] Now Hoyt and Jessica’s issues are more like, “I’m hungry. Where’s my food?”

Or in Jessica’s case, “Who’s my food?” But, really, why can’t Hoyt make his own food?
If you went off and worked hard and came home to another person whose only obligation was to watch TV and enjoy herself, things might go badly there, too. She knows I have to eat, too, so couldn’t she make some effort? [Laughs.]

Hey — she’s pulling the night shift at Merlotte’s. And she’s keeping a video blog. Where’s yours?
I met some fans who said, “Please start Twittering!” They even walked me through it, but I’m terrible at it. I’m so bad at keeping it up. I forget how to use it. And I’m not very savvy: I try to send a private message, and it goes out to everybody.

That could be embarrassing. Though probably not as embarrassing as making a cameo in Jason Stackhouse’s sex dream?
I still haven’t seen that, but to play the cowgirl straddling my buddy? [Laughs.] That was a very interesting scene to shoot, to say the least.

Once the inevitable happens between Jason and Jessica, will we see a darker side to Hoyt?

Well, Hoyt’s father is dead and gone. His mother is dead to him. So he only has two people left: the love of his life and his best friend. And if they’re gone, what is there? That’s the kind of thing people kill people over, or destroy their own lives over. And Hoyt is somewhere between those two poles. He has nothing now. People took him for granted and misused his love. So I think we’re just barely scratching the surface of how dark he can go.

Think he could take Jason in a fight? I mean, you’re pretty big, and yet here you are playing the “sensitive” guy.

It’s crazy, right? But there’s something about people who are so loving that when they snap, it’s no joke. There are definitely some volatile moments coming up. It’s not going to be pretty.

Source: nymag

awwww :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: poor Hoyt :(
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 am

wow! a lot of spoiler today!
one more! Finale and Season 5 spoiler :w00t:

A War Veteran Named Patrick:

Scott Foley (True Blood’s Patrick)Recently, Wetpaint did a video article on True Blood’s newest cast member, Scott Foley. He will join the cast of True Blood for the finale, but will be back in Season 5.

Foley will play the role of Patrick, Terry Bellefleur’s platoon leader from when they served in Iraq together.

Now, fans of Grey’s Anatomy may be a little concerned about the upcoming prominent supporting role Foley will play in Season 5 of True Blood. Will he have to turn down his recurrent role on Grey’s? Well, you need not worry, the filming schedules of both shows are different, so he will be able to maintain both roles.

So how do you think Terry will react to Patrick showing up? Let us know once you check out the video!

source: truebloodnet.com

Sneak Peaks!

ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Spoilerish synopsis for tonight's episode!
In tonight’s plot-crammed episode of HBO’s “True Blood,” Sookie (Anna Paquin) comes to a realization, a ghost makes a final farewell and the witches rain blood on the vampires’ party.

In “Let’s Get Out of Here” (at 9 p.m.), say hello to a bloody menage a trois: Sookie’s latest brush with death has her dreaming of a future with both Bill (Stephen Moyer) and Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) - at the same time. Now how is she ever going to convince the two alpha-bangers into sharing her?

A possessed Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) storms Hoyt’s (Jim Parrack) home with baby in tow. In the siege that follows, Jason (Ryan Kwanten) realizes Andy (Chris Bauer) is addicted to v-juice and Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) proves he is one powerful brujo, working his magic to bring peace to a distraught ghost and freeing Lafayette. It’s great to see one of “True Blood’s” stories wrap up so conclusively, even if sum result of this story, as poignant as it becomes, does not live up to its creepy opening.

Speaking of possessed,  Eric remains in thrall to Marnie/Antonia (Fiona Shaw), who has a supernatural way of keeping her followers in line. A jealous Debbie (Brit Morgan) visits Sookie, whose telepathy picks up the wrong thing at the wrong time.  At a “Festival of Tolerance,” Antonia strikes, turning the party into a bloodbath. Her ultimate goal: the destruction of King Bill, using his own minions against him - and not even Sookie’s warning may save him in time.

Source: bostonherald.com
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 pm

This is not NEW spoiler but I never watched this video before. I saw some pictures of behind the scenes of this filming day posted in the spoilertv main site and also in this thread. So, I want to share this here because besides the Real Eric showing here we can see that Jason is hurt and Jessica is giving him her blood again! We can see all the vampires are together... I think relating to synopsis this is for 4.11!

Source:vampirexperience
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

I am really excited to see Mr. Foley!!! (I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy since 4th season, but I am a HUGE Bad Robot fan, and so of course I remember him fondly as Noel Crane in "Felicity")

I am curious if there relationship during the war was good..

I can see this playing out a lot of ways...a vet is down on his luck, needs a place to stay, but also has PTSD - and he just gets all depressed (thinking back to Noel) and goes Ape-#@%$ on the whole town.

Or maybe Terry thinks Patrick should be dead (he witnessed what he thought was Pat's death), but maybe Pat is a shifter, or were, or something else??

But also thinking about 4x09, we know that the living can sometimes see the dead when a medium is around...I don't know if that experience they had was exclusive to a process of helping a spirit move on or not, but if not then that could be another possibility, plus we don't know who else Marnie might become...

Plus perhaps Patrick exposes a darker side of Terry...there was kind of a hint of it in 4x09 when Andy held him down (war-position)...

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:57 pm

DarthLocke wrote:I am really excited to see Mr. Foley!!! (I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy since 4th season, but I am a HUGE Bad Robot fan, and so of course I remember him fondly as Noel Crane in "Felicity")

I am curious if there relationship during the war was good..

yes!!! me too!!! I loved Noel!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I hope he stays for the whole season 5!!!

Season Finale spoilers from TV guide! From a-skarsgard.net

Russel will be back for sure!!!! YAAAY
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 pm

^ I have to say reading that gave me chills...

I think it makes the most sense that the character from the past that fans love is going to be Russell! --But the one's fans "despise", I am not so sure. :unsure:

On one hand Rene`seems to be a most likely choice--we know that outside of Lafayette and Mavis, that baby Michael appeared to act as if he had Rene's spirit attached to him/with in him (meaning that Michael may also be a medium?!) It would fit wit in and tie back season's one's themes into the current mix as Rene' hated women who associated wit Vampires...unless that all was Mavis?

Anther note I would think that Maryanne was more despised than Rene' and also ties in here since we could say that a Menead is another type of witch---and if we go back to what Sophie-Anne told Bill, she said, "She believes she is immortal and so she is....never under-estimate the power of blind faith" ---It could mean that Maryanne is able to come back since immortality could mean a number of things. Personally I would really like this for a lot of reasons...one to force Tara into a corner with her own belief system (or hypocrecy) and two, Michelle Forbs is a delight to watch and I would love for her to opposite of the wonderful Mr. O'Hare!

But then I remembered that Adele is also set to appear...so I might have to rethink what Ball meant by a character we love verses a character we hate, and it might be more like a character that is good verses a character that is evil and that it has nothing to do with the viewers, but more the story.

Another choice could also be Maub...to keep the fea thing going...

About the deaths...I could see Tara, Debbie, Tommy, Andy, Jesus, and or Holly dying, but the article says even characters we love...and that Sookie is going to have to make the hardest choice ever....so Tara might not die because it might be too predicatable---most fans expect and want this....but what if Sookie has to choose between saving Bill or Eric...I think she would choose Bill and that scares me for Eric---on another note, she might just THINK she has to chose, but both them survive despite her choice....that leads me to Lafayette. I know in the books he dies much earlier---and that his death in the books is a vessel for Tara. On yet another note we also know that DEATH is becoming a complicated and fluid word in the TB mythology--and that it's not always the end of anything, but a change-- whether it be to become a vampire, a spirit in need, and who knows what else!

I am VERY excited! :D and thanks for posting the article, Miss Ford! :thumbsup:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 am

DarthLocke wrote:^ I have to say reading that gave me chills...

I think it makes the most sense that the character from the past that fans love is going to be Russell! --But the one's fans "despise", I am not so sure. :unsure:

On one hand Rene`seems to be a most likely choice--we know that outside of Lafayette and Mavis, that baby Michael appeared to act as if he had Rene's spirit attached to him/with in him (meaning that Michael may also be a medium?!) It would fit wit in and tie back season's one's themes into the current mix as Rene' hated women who associated wit Vampires...unless that all was Mavis?

Anther note I would think that Maryanne was more despised than Rene' and also ties in here since we could say that a Menead is another type of witch---and if we go back to what Sophie-Anne told Bill, she said, "She believes she is immortal and so she is....never under-estimate the power of blind faith" ---It could mean that Maryanne is able to come back since immortality could mean a number of things. Personally I would really like this for a lot of reasons...one to force Tara into a corner with her own belief system (or hypocrecy) and two, Michelle Forbs is a delight to watch and I would love for her to opposite of the wonderful Mr. O'Hare!

But then I remembered that Adele is also set to appear...so I might have to rethink what Ball meant by a character we love verses a character we hate, and it might be more like a character that is good verses a character that is evil and that it has nothing to do with the viewers, but more the story.

Another choice could also be Maub...to keep the fea thing going...

About the deaths...I could see Tara, Debbie, Tommy, Andy, Jesus, and or Holly dying, but the article says even characters we love...and that Sookie is going to have to make the hardest choice ever....so Tara might not die because it might be too predicatable---most fans expect and want this....but what if Sookie has to choose between saving Bill or Eric...I think she would choose Bill and that scares me for Eric---on another note, she might just THINK she has to chose, but both them survive despite her choice....that leads me to Lafayette. I know in the books he dies much earlier---and that his death in the books is a vessel for Tara. On yet another note we also know that DEATH is becoming a complicated and fluid word in the TB mythology--and that it's not always the end of anything, but a change-- whether it be to become a vampire, a spirit in need, and who knows what else!

I am VERY excited! :D and thanks for posting the article, Miss Ford! :thumbsup:

an uptade:

'True Blood' Spoiler: Is Russell Edgington Returning for Season 4?

After months of teasing the former vampire king’s return, THR has the answer.

We feel we’ve taken part in creating the speculation of whether or not Russell Edgington will return to wrap up some loose ends on HBO’s True Blood this season. So, we felt it was important to report as soon as we knew either way.

An HBO spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter that Denis O’Hare doesn’t appear this season.

As recently as earlier this month, O’Hare told THR that fans should “never give up” on Russell’s return. He also reiterated what series creator Alan Ball had told fans, “Russell’s not dead.”

When HBO released the episode descriptions for this season’s finale episode, it stated “the denizens of Bon Temps brace for a new crisis with a familiar face” and we thought for sure it was referring to Russell.

Read more: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ell-227316

So its NOT Russell!! Im shocked! I was so sureee :O
Well then your theory abou Rene makes more and more sense!!! really..... Im with you now!

For the death, Im wishing for tara but I was thinking that maybe, for shocking deaths, I would go with Hoyt, he doesnt have a lot to do anymoe and maybe after he find out that Jason and Jess were together.... well you know the rest! Another shocking death would be Lafayette's or JAson! I would like that at all, Im just speculating!
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 am

DarthLocke, this is for you.... a picture of Scott Foley in character for the finalle ;)
cute right?

ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:22 am

Miss Ford wrote:DarthLocke, this is for you.... a picture of Scott Foley in character for the finalle ;)
cute right?

Thank you SO MUCH!!!! :wub: :thumbup:

Well, the latest article said, Denis O'Hare doesn't appear! It now then seems like that there will probably be no trace of him :cry: , but I still have to wonder about 'sound'---could maybe we hear him?? :hmm: (just wishful thinking)

So now I really don't know whom the heck we're going to see :P Guess I will stick to Rene` and Maryanne...

-----

Was thinking about all the spirits [of Bon temps?) rising, so now I am wondering if we are going to see a slew of previous characters? --Adele, Dawn, Madette, Eggs are people I think were residents and/or buried in Bon Temps, and then the irony and actually really thematic/clever writing that the big cemetery is between Sookie's and Bill's houses! --It's where the living and dead collide!! All of those characters I mentioned really had tragic deaths--and we see now form Mavis how badly some them need things to happen in order to move on...

Also thinking about Rene`

Book discussion:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
I have never read the books, but have enlightened myself some over at wikipedia...I know there are supossibly sub-species of Fea and such things like Demons...When Sookie heard Rene's thoughts they sounded different than any other character--including that his FAKE, or rather newly adopted accent was apart of his thoughts---could it be that Drew Marshall was possessed by a spirit or demon?? --could have "Rene'" actually have been a real being and Drew had no control over his own persona??? Because don't demons have to be burned in order for there spirit's to move on? and the next ep is titled, "Burning Down the house"?!<---metaphor for destroying a vessel aka like a spirit and another's body)
Last edited by DarthLocke on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby dutchie on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:26 pm

I want to see Gran back and Im sure she will be.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:30 pm

dutchie wrote:I want to see Gran back and Im sure she will be.

she`s already casted for the finale so she is coming! :)

so guys! let me hear what you think of what Im going to post here!! read this carefuly and lets think this right because the is HUUUUUGE (at least for me)

Preview the True Blood Season Finale Title Song

The True Blood season finale is just around the corner, and KCRW has our first listen of the episodes title song. Truebies know that each episode is named for a song that is used in the episode. The season 4 finale is titled “And When I Die”. Writer Raelle Tucker had the Blood Sweat & Tears version in mind when she titled the episode, but True Blood music supervisor (and KCRW DJ) Gary Calamar suggested recording a new version. “Go for it,” said Raelle and executive producer Alan Ball.

The new version was recorded by The Heavy and will be used during a big moment in the series. “It appears that one of our favorite Bon Temps characters is about to meet his (or her) maker,” write Gary on his music blog.

Surce:trueblood-net

SO is this what Im understanding!?! SOMEONE WE KNOW IS GOING TO BE TURNED? OMG! :O :w00t: :O :w00t: :O :w00t:

okay here is what I think if Im reading ths right!... TARA!! and Pam is gonna do it! as a punishment thing and to have control over her!! but I would be affraid that Tara would be such an annoying child aaarghhh :x
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to True Blood Spoilers