[Official] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 am

Highlight Hollywood Unearths More Bon Temps’s Secrets From Season 5, Another Eric Shocker Coming!

Time for a little taste of heaven! “True Blood” returns for Season 5 this summer, and you can bet the past is going to be haunting the president. HBO has released three new teaser trailers set in Eric’s (Alexander Skarsgard) bar, Fangtasia; Bill’s (Stephen Moyer) home; and Sookie’s (Anna Paquin) house. And it looks like more of the infamous trio will be showing us a lot more of themselves in June. The teasers theme happens to be “In Bon Temps, nothing stays buried forever!”

The teasers are full of shrieks of desperation, declarations of love, introductions, blood-sucking sound effects and even a gun shot, all of which are key moments from the series. At the end of each of these three new teasers, which don’t provide any look at the characters themselves (We’re still dying to see Christopher Meloni in his new character), the text, “You can’t escape your past” appears on the screen.

Speaking of last season, when viewers last saw the residents of Bon Temps in “True Blood” Season 4, Alcide confessed his feelings for Sookie and Tara took a bullet to the head, which can be heard in the Sookie’s house trailer.

No official premiere date for “True Blood” Season 5 has been announced, but Highlight Hollywood will be on the set when it is announced! In the meantime, a set-sider tells Highlight Hollywood, “Fans are going to see a different side of Eric in the season opener.” When pressed, and reminded that we’ve already seen a different side, the amnesiac Eric, the production staff member said, “Oh, well, lets just say it’s not the amnesiac Eric or the powerful Viking Sheriff either!” The gal just laughed and said, “And he’s not the only one who will have a different side this season, just know his will be very shocking!” What on earth more can Bon Temps unearth on our favorite characters? Time will tell!
Source
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:28 am

OMG! I am So glad it's almost back! --And I have no idea what the heck they mean with Eric! --Maybe we catch a glimpse of him in the past in a place and occupation that we wouldn't expect of him????? :hmm:

On another note, I love the new tag line...It's rather appropriate since last season opened a can of worms with mediums, witchcraft, bruja/shamenism, necromancy, ghosts, body snatching, ect!

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:45 am

DarthLocke wrote:OMG! I am So glad it's almost back! --And I have no idea what the heck they mean with Eric! --Maybe we catch a glimpse of him in the past in a place and occupation that we wouldn't expect of him????? :hmm:

On another note, I love the new tag line...It's rather appropriate since last season opened a can of worms with mediums, witchcraft, bruja/shamenism, necromancy, ghosts, body snatching, ect!

I was expecting the "new" Eric thing... since he remembered his time without his memories, a time he was more "human", he couldnt just go back being that "cold heart vampire" that we loved... I was actually expecting some kind of mix of the two but I dunno what can be shocking about that... I think we are gonna see Eric and Pam meeting in a flashback so maybe its something related to that!!

Im loving the idea of this new season being more vampire centered and political!! I cannot wait for that actually :)
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Miss Ford wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:OMG! I am So glad it's almost back! --And I have no idea what the heck they mean with Eric! --Maybe we catch a glimpse of him in the past in a place and occupation that we wouldn't expect of him????? :hmm:

I was expecting the "new" Eric thing... since he remembered his time without his memories, a time he was more "human", he couldnt just go back being that "cold heart vampire" that we loved... I was actually expecting some kind of mix of the two but I dunno what can be shocking about that... I think we are gonna see Eric and Pam meeting in a flashback so maybe its something related to that!!

Im loving the idea of this new season being more vampire centered and political!! I cannot wait for that actually :)

I def also like that we will be exploring "The Authority" and basically a Vampire war as a part of the season. :thumbup: I def think it's a good plot line to follow, especially since the first 4 seasons gave us an opportunity to see what is all out there...all the things that Vampire's have to worry about. I am looking forward to that flashback!! I think Pam got a little left out last season (or maybe just fans couldn't enjoy her in the same way since this whole thing with Eric not remembering and basically leaving Pam to fend for herself really shook her up)...it will be good to see where she is coming from and how far as 'person' has she progressed, or digressed?

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:12 pm

have u watched the promo!? well it looks like Pam is inside Sookies house so my guess, for now, is she will be turning Tara. So I think we will see a lot of Pam this season also because by seeing she becoming a maker they will probably will make the link with her flashbacks with the time she was turned by Eric!! So Im very excited to see those flashbacks. I dunno yet how I feel about she turins Tara... this is something Im not sure Im happy about, maybe it will be funny seeing her interacting with her like it was with Jess, but if we are gonna see a **** off Tara, now plus now a vampire, Im gonna be mad! :thumbsdown:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:32 am

Miss Ford wrote:have u watched the promo!? well it looks like Pam is inside Sookies house so my guess, for now, is she will be turning Tara. So I think we will see a lot of Pam this season also because by seeing she becoming a maker they will probably will make the link with her flashbacks with the time she was turned by Eric!! So Im very excited to see those flashbacks. I dunno yet how I feel about she turins Tara... this is something Im not sure Im happy about, maybe it will be funny seeing her interacting with her like it was with Jess, but if we are gonna see a **** off Tara, now plus now a vampire, Im gonna be mad! :thumbsdown:

Yeah...I caught Pam was there, but I am surprised she would turn her, unless Eric makes her do it, but I suppose Pam might be really desperate for company, or maybe thinks that letting Tara die won't give her the satisfaction of whatever Pam thinks Tara deserves (revenge, attempting to make her new life hell?)

But I will only like it if it gives Tara the opportunity to be more like she was during the beginning of season one. I would like to see her feel infallible, instead of victimized, have a little fun, instead of being so scared, letting her get into to some real fights, instead of just barely surviving. I am not saying I want a Tara with no problems, but rather a Tara who isn't always at the expense or faults of others. A Tara reborn and refound sounds good to me! -And it would put her and Pam in new perspectives of segregation verses mother/sisterhood...

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:00 pm

So I just read from Kristin E Online that we are being introduced to "a different kind of Vampire." Do you know what they mean, Miss Ford or PandaVamp? :hmm:

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:45 pm

the spoiler was about Erc, right? I think it's because altho he has his memories back he is not gonna be that cold heart vampire he was before, he is going to change a lot, and we kinda could see a little of that in the last 2 episode because he had a little bit of the bromance already that the spoilers are saying its going to happen between Eric and Bill. I don't think we are going to see season 1-3 Eric no more and a mix of amnesia Eric and the old Eric.

now about Tara, I found this lil tease from the new actress who will play the new vampire in the Authority - Carolyn Hennesy

lenalamoray.com: Season 4 ended with Sookie (Anna Paquin) deciding not to choose Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) or Bill (Stephen Moyer) but rather go it alone. Tara (Rutina Wesley) was also shot in the head, but I’m assuming that she recovers (or they work around that because it is True Bloodafterall).

Carolyn Hennesy: What I can say it this; the actress has not left the show at all (laughing).

Lena: It’s a supernatural show so they can make anything work.

Carolyn Hennesy: Yes, it’s a supernatural show and the actor is still a member of the cast. I invite you to draw your conclusions, as you will (laughing).

Source

its not much but the way the responded to the first question, i dunno... lol :P
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Miss Ford wrote:the spoiler was about Erc, right? I think it's because altho he has his memories back he is not gonna be that cold heart vampire he was before, he is going to change a lot, and we kinda could see a little of that in the last 2 episode because he had a little bit of the bromance already that the spoilers are saying its going to happen between Eric and Bill. I don't think we are going to see season 1-3 Eric no more and a mix of amnesia Eric and the old Eric.

now about Tara, I found this lil tease from the new actress who will play the new vampire in the Authority - Carolyn Hennesy

lenalamoray.com: Season 4 ended with Sookie (Anna Paquin) deciding not to choose Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) or Bill (Stephen Moyer) but rather go it alone. Tara (Rutina Wesley) was also shot in the head, but I’m assuming that she recovers (or they work around that because it is True Bloodafterall).

Carolyn Hennesy: What I can say it this; the actress has not left the show at all (laughing).

Lena: It’s a supernatural show so they can make anything work.

Carolyn Hennesy: Yes, it’s a supernatural show and the actor is still a member of the cast. I invite you to draw your conclusions, as you will (laughing).

Source

its not much but the way the responded to the first question, i dunno... lol :P

This is the spoiler and it doesn't say to whom it refers to...

Liz in Costa Mesa, Calif.: True Blood is the best part of the summer, so I'll need to know what to expect in the new season.

First of all, in case you haven't heard, True Blood's new season starts on June 10, so mark it on your Alexander Skarsgård-themed calendars. As for that to expect, we've met all different kinds of vampires in four seasons of True Blood, but in the new season T.B. will introduce us to a type of vamp we've never met before. We can't reveal more than that, but we can tell you that this character is described as strong and cocky, and they'll be around for more than one episode.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_ ... z1rvygQbD7

Now they made a point to mention Skarsgaurd so, your probably right since Eric changes somehow again...but I am wondering if it refers to something else? A wiccan vamp or a shapeshifter vamp? Are there such things in the novels?
But maybe it relates to the "authority" vamps,

or Tara even? --Maybe they use both witchcraft AND Vampire blood with her?????????????????? :scared: ---It would be fitting, because of the whole Demon thing with Miss Jenette...because I am not really sure she was a fraud...and boy Tara seemed pretty special to Maryann...(You could argue that a Meanad is just like a Necromancer, except they use the living rather than the dead) Maryann is also the one who kills Miss Jenette and plays down her abilities...

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:13 am

Oh I seeeee!! It could be Tara. Have u read the books? Well in those, there is this type of vampire, its like a vampire that didn't turn right and he is not very smart and he is kinda dangerous. It's Bubba! So in the books he is this really messed up vampire who eat differently and can't be really trust! And he is as a vampire very different from he was when he was when human. So maybe Tara will be the Bubba in the show!! Oh no! That's not gonna be pretty to watch! But it is a possibility :hmm:
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Miss Ford wrote:Oh I seeeee!! It could be Tara. Have u read the books? Well in those, there is this type of vampire, its like a vampire that didn't turn right and he is not very smart and he is kinda dangerous. It's Bubba! So in the books he is this really messed up vampire who eat differently and can't be really trust! And he is as a vampire very different from he was when he was when human. So maybe Tara will be the Bubba in the show!! Oh no! That's not gonna be pretty to watch! But it is a possibility :hmm:

Yeah, it's a crazy way to present something, and who knows how Kristin comes up with these things! :lol: (Not that I'm on to talk)

Bubba sounds fun :w00t: ....I also found this when looking up stuff on wikipedia under Vampires of SVMS
In "One Word Answer", a vampire's blood given to a dead body in combination with magic words raises the ghost of the former owner's body.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Meet Eric's True Blood Sister

by: TVGuide

When True Blood premieres June 10, we'll get a taste of Eric Northman's bloodsucking, Godric-made vampire sister, Nora (Lucy Griffiths). "She's an irreverent British lady who we think was turned during Elizabethan or Victorian times," Lucy reveals. "It's been years since she's seen Eric, and she is very excited. She looks up to him, but they've had a fiery love/hate relationship in the way that brothers and sisters do."

Nora is also part of the Vampire Authority ruling council, which will play a big part in the new season. In this exclusive photo from the premiere, Nora, Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) and Bill (Stephen Moyer) are on the attack. "It occurs just after I've met them, and it's a reaction to being taken by surprise by some threatening characters," teases the beautiful Brit, best known for playing Marian in the 2006-09 Robin Hood series.

Eight episodes into filming, there's no great Bon Temps romance for Nora, but Lucy has her eye on another new series regular: Italian actress Valentina Cervi, who plays ancient vampire seductress Salome: "They're very close."

So what "very close" means? and what about Nora and Eric's kiss in the promo? I think Im gonna like Nora!!
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Sat May 05, 2012 12:26 am

Miss Ford wrote:
Meet Eric's True Blood Sister

by: TVGuide

When True Blood premieres June 10, we'll get a taste of Eric Northman's bloodsucking, Godric-made vampire sister, Nora (Lucy Griffiths). "She's an irreverent British lady who we think was turned during Elizabethan or Victorian times," Lucy reveals. "It's been years since she's seen Eric, and she is very excited. She looks up to him, but they've had a fiery love/hate relationship in the way that brothers and sisters do."

Nora is also part of the Vampire Authority ruling council, which will play a big part in the new season. In this exclusive photo from the premiere, Nora, Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) and Bill (Stephen Moyer) are on the attack. "It occurs just after I've met them, and it's a reaction to being taken by surprise by some threatening characters," teases the beautiful Brit, best known for playing Marian in the 2006-09 Robin Hood series.

Eight episodes into filming, there's no great Bon Temps romance for Nora, but Lucy has her eye on another new series regular: Italian actress Valentina Cervi, who plays ancient vampire seductress Salome: "They're very close."

So what "very close" means? and what about Nora and Eric's kiss in the promo? I think Im gonna like Nora!!

I think for Vampires it makes sense that you could have a blood sister so to speak, who's your family, but also be someone you could romantically be with...It's almost like that way with Pam and Eric, even though she's his "child" her jealousy of Sookie is evident as something deep and romantic...I think there are no distinct lines between loved ones and family if a vampire thinks their shouldn't be. In these situations these people/vamps go through things together (and share blood just like a love interest) and it can bind them. I think it makes sense for A. Ball to explore "family" in this way...

I think I am going to like her too.

DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Mon May 07, 2012 9:47 pm

‘True Blood’ Star Spills On His Shocking Return

A January teaser for the fifth season of True Blood confirmed rumors that Russell Edgington would be exhumed from his cement coffin, but according to actor Denis O’Hare, the former vampire king comes out a whole new man.

“In a strange way, Russell is actually a lot funnier this season,” Denis told TheInsider.com at NYC’s Lucille Lortel Awards. “He’s not toothless, but he’s a little more of a comic foil … until he isn’t. And then he becomes very, very vicious again. Which I love.”

Those wondering how Russell could turn the other cheek after being buried alive by Bill and Eric have a friend in me since I asked Denis why he’s not out for instant, bloody revenge. Apparently the who and not the what behind his exhumation is to blame (or thank, depending on your perspective). “How he got disinterred made him grateful to somebody and that gratitude may inform his new [personality],” he told me.

A new attitude isn’t the only change coming for Russell in season five — he will also get a new boyfriend and discover a deeper love for the performing arts. “I get to dance, I get to hold a puppy and I get to sing karaoke — a great 70s classic,” Denis said, before quickly adding, “not all at the same time, mind you.”

And if that doesn’t have you excited to go back to Bon Temps this summer, perhaps this will. “We’re shooting episodes 10 and 11 right now and it’s a really interesting season. It’s all about vampire politics — it’s like the inside baseball of vampires, which is so fun.”

True Blood season five premieres June 10 at 9 p.m. on HBO.

Source: theinsider.com

I love Russell and Im very happy that he wil be back! and funnier? how could that be? yay!
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Wed May 16, 2012 4:17 am

True Blood Season 5: Cast Interview with Carolyn Hennesy & Season 5 Teasers!

True Blood's new cast member, Carolyn Hennesy (Cougar Town, General Hospital), talks about her Season 5 Texan vampire character, Rosalyn Harris, and more True Blood Season 5 scoop!

Omg!!! I LOVE HERRR! cannot wait to see her on the show!!
ImageImageImage
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to True Blood Spoilers