Season 3 VS Book 3

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Season 3 VS Book 3

Postby ginnyshueey on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:54 pm

I am loving the new spin on this seasons True True Blood. I am really liking the Sam and his family story line. The brother just cracks me up.
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
In the books Sam has always known his family, but his family did not know Sam and his mother were shifters. Its not until the 2nd great reveal that all hell breaks loos in Sam's family

I like that Sam is going through some issues rather than his almost nonexistent role in the books. Do you think he will get a love interest before
Tanya
??? Or will Sam just be the lovable loner.

Another interesting story line is the Franklin/Tara relationship. This seems different from the books. And Franklin is a lot more attractive than I imagined him as well. I hope Franklin does not treat Tara as he did in the books.
Micky was a piece of work. But on a side note, I always imagined him as super hot!!!

Finally, any thoughts on the Mississippi King Russel action. These scenes were not in the book because Sookie would have no knowledge of them.
ginnyshueey
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Season 3 VS Book 3

Postby Miss Ford on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm reading the 3rd book, now. Clearly there are some differences btw them but the major plot still the same... I read the 2 firsts and had the same feeling!!

did someone else read the books? What do you think about the correlation between the episodes and books?
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Return to True Blood Spoilers