True Blood - Episode Summaries - Season 3

Spoiler discussion for 'True Blood'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

True Blood - Episode Summaries - Season 3

Postby Miss Ford on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Episode Summaries for August

Episode #31: “Hitting the Ground”
Imperiled by Lorena, Sookie goes to extremes in her attempt to save Bill – with unforeseen consequences. Sam infiltrates a dog-fighting ring to extricate Tommy from his parents' greedy influence. Jason heads to jail to uncover the truth about Crystal; Summer makes a homecooked play for Hoyt's affections; Debbie vows revenge on Alcide; Eric uses Hadley as bait to get information from Sophie-Anne; Russell turns his back on the Authority, and on the Magister sptv050769. (Written by Brian Buckner; directed by John Dahl.) Playdates: August 1, 3, 4, 7 and 16

Episode #32: “Night on the Sun”
Shaken and disillusioned, Sookie rethinks her relationship with Bill. Sophie-Anne takes up a new residence as Russell plots his next move. Jessica and Bill reconcile; Jason throws down the gauntlet in hopes of saving Crystal; Lafayette gets a surprise visit from his mom, Ruby Jean; Sam tries to keep Tommy in check; Merlotte's gets a new waitress; Eric proves the depth of his allegiance to Russell. Sookie finds herself in a vulnerable position when Alcide needs to deal with a family emergency. (Written by Raelle Tucker; directed by Lesli Linka Glatter.) Playdates: August 8, 10, 11, 14 and 16

Episode #33: “Everything Is Broken”
With the ratification of the Vampire Rights Amendment at hand, Nan Flanagan detours to Fangtasia to confront Eric about the Magister's disappearance. A grief-stricken Russell vows revenge against his foes, vampire and human. Awakening from a slumber, Bill uncovers the truth about Sookie's true identity. Jason gets unexpected help as he goes up against Felton and Calvin. Sam is distressed by Tommy's attitude; Tara encounters a new ally and an old tormenter; Hadley introduces Sookie to a new family member; Arlene despairs about her future; Hoyt confronts his true feelings. (Written by Alexander Woo; directed by Scott Winant.) Playdates: August 15, 16, 17, 18 and 21

Episode #34: “I Smell a Rat”
A reluctant Bill warns Sookie about the dangers she will face. Jesus is intrigued by the mysterious qualities of V. Sam's recent fit of rage triggers dark memories. Eric takes precautions and fulfills a wish; Arlene turns to Holly for help with a pressing problem; Jason deals with the unexpected, with both Tara and Crystal; Jessica is torn between Tommy and Hoyt. After communing with Talbot, Russell promises to extract vengeance on his enemies. (Written by Kate Barnow & Elisabeth R. Finch; directed by Michael Lehmann.) Playdates: August 22, 24, 25 and 28

Episode #35: “Fresh Blood”
Bill tries to earn back Sookie's trust, but ends up bringing her face-to-face with fresh dangers. Knowing he's no physical match for the King, Eric tempts Russell with the “ultimate vampire dream.” Jason tries to wrap his head around Crystal's revelation. Sam embraces his dark side, alienating everyone except Tara. Hoyt and Jessica take their romance to the next level; with Holly's help, Arlene puts her future in the hands of a goddess; post V-trip, Lafayette struggles with new demons. (Written by Nancy Oliver; Directed by Daniel Minahan.) Playdates: August 29 and 31

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/true-b ... z0tg5H0Z7d

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: True Blood - Episode Summaries - Season 3

Postby Rebel on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Oh. My. God.

True Blood's enchanting princess...
Rebel
Guest Star

Postby PandaVamp on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Ha! These summaries give away too much. :lol: What a season!

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Joshjb on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Must. Not. Read. Aaaah. I still haven't. :P
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby Iceman on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Nice.

This show might have the most subplots ever.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Mellow on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 am

Looks like tara's gonna kick some ass in the finale again? o.o

I really thought there would be no way to redeem that character. :D
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby Miss Ford on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 am

SEASON FINALE SYNOPSIS!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Episode 3.12 Synopsis:“Evil Is Going On”

Debut: Sunday, September. 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Eric grapples with his conscience while plotting his perfect revenge against Russell. Fed up with being “vampire crack,” Sookie considers a new life without Bill – or any other vampire. Tara discovers some surprising news about Sam, whose rage resurfaces upon learning of Tommy’s latest transgression. Jason finds a new calling after warning Crystal’s family about an impending drug raid. Plagued by visions, Lafayette turns to Jesus for help, and learns his boyfriend has more to offer than companionship. Hoyt hopes for a future with Jessica, spurning Maxine’s pleas to wed Summer.

Written by Alan Ball; directed by Anthony Hemingway

source
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
Miss Ford
Show Expert

Postby Iceman on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 am

Miss Ford wrote:SEASON FINALE SYNOPSIS!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Lafayette turns to Jesus for help

I was all O.o O.o on this sentence, until I remembered Lafayette's boyfriend was named Jesus :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Return to True Blood Spoilers