Just started

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Just started

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Two Sides wrote:
DharmaLager wrote:We (my wife and I) just started Bones...Chuck has been one of my favorites for a while now and I still have Fringe, so I'm not completely Lost without Lost.

Would you recommend Chuck...?

I absolutely love Chuck. As long as you have a good imagination for the initial premise, it's a great show. If you could handle Lost, you'll be fine with Chuck's storyline as far as I'm concerned, haha.

It's a different show obviously. Comedic yet action packed. All in all, I love the show and it probably doesn't' hurt that I worked at a Best Buy for 3.5 years. If you like technology or retail inside jokes, there's a ton of that also going on.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Two Sides on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:04 pm

DharmaLager wrote:
Two Sides wrote:
DharmaLager wrote:We (my wife and I) just started Bones...Chuck has been one of my favorites for a while now and I still have Fringe, so I'm not completely Lost without Lost.

I absolutely love Chuck. As long as you have a good imagination for the initial premise, it's a great show. If you could handle Lost, you'll be fine with Chuck's storyline as far as I'm concerned, haha.

It's a different show obviously. Comedic yet action packed. All in all, I love the show and it probably doesn't' hurt that I worked at a Best Buy for 3.5 years. If you like technology or retail inside jokes, there's a ton of that also going on.

Sounds like my kinda show to be honest!! :w00t: :w00t:
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby DharmaLager on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Two Sides wrote:
DharmaLager wrote:
Two Sides wrote:

Sounds like my kinda show to be honest!! :w00t: :w00t:

Glad to hear it, let me know what you think. I love Chuck for the story it tells about it's main character, but as a whole, I simply love the characters and watching them grow within the storylines they end up facing.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Just wanted to say that I am not almost finishing Season 3 and the show got even better! I mean, maybe it did really get better or maybe it is me who grew to be more attached to the characters so everything is more fun and exciting for me. But they have had some amazing plots so far and I am really having a good time with the show, I understand why a procedural-cop-show like Boones have survived so long now, it is because, apart from the fact that there is usually a weekly case, it is nothing like a cop-show. Besides, the cases are awesome! :thumbsup:
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby freddyMC on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:25 pm

beresford wrote:Just wanted to say that I am not almost finishing Season 3 and the show got even better! I mean, maybe it did really get better or maybe it is me who grew to be more attached to the characters so everything is more fun and exciting for me. But they have had some amazing plots so far and I am really having a good time with the show, I understand why a procedural-cop-show like Boones have survived so long now, it is because, apart from the fact that there is usually a weekly case, it is nothing like a cop-show. Besides, the cases are awesome! :thumbsup:

I trust your opinion Beresford :thumbup:
I'm down-ing season 1 now, from Ithunes obviously :)
I think this show could be good...are there ships? Is it more CSI? Cause that's kinda old now :)
what kind of cases are there?
I WILL NEVER BE LOST AGAIN.
Being desperate never looked so appealing.....
http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=83
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby Two Sides on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

I love how freddys main priority in a tv show is 'is there any ships?' :lol:
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby manuelsub on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Well, there are ships indeed. And it's not like CSI, cases and characters are way more awesome and fun in Bones. They investigate murders and stuff based on the study of remains of the victims.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby freddyMC on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:56 pm

haha I guess I need them ships to keep holding on when a show goes down at some point, a safety net if you will :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am realy exited for this....too bad "itunes" is slow now :cursing:
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

There are ships, don't worry. Bones and Booth have one of the most amazing chemistries I've ever seen on TV. Their relationship alone makes the show.

I am on season 4 right now, the season 3 finale was the most shocking thing ever for me, totally out of the blue. But I won't spoil anything, just have fun :D
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby freddyMC on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:29 pm

beresford wrote:There are ships, don't worry. Bones and Booth have one of the most amazing chemistries I've ever seen on TV. Their relationship alone makes the show.

I am on season 4 right now, the season 3 finale was the most shocking thing ever for me, totally out of the blue. But I won't spoil anything, just have fun :D

I love shockers!!! That's what makes a good tv show, nothing is better then being completely stunned after a finale, I can't wait :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 pm

freddyMC wrote:
beresford wrote:There are ships, don't worry. Bones and Booth have one of the most amazing chemistries I've ever seen on TV. Their relationship alone makes the show.

I love shockers!!! That's what makes a good tv show, nothing is better then being completely stunned after a finale, I can't wait :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's awesome! For me season 3 was the best so far. But Season 2 was also even better than season 1. It seems that is gets better and better every season, which is awesome. But maybe I am a bit biased, because the thing is once I've fallen in love with the characters, I tend to love the show much more easier, because everything they do and everything they go through is more emotional and intense for me. Does it make sense? :P

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby freddyMC on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Yes Beresford that makes GOOD sense, in fact I feel the same :thumbsup:
It's so great when your "into"a show, and when you've found the characters you're rooting for, that makes it soooo much funner to watch, because you wanna know what ahppens to them :thumbup:

That's why I don't like pilots, because it's all new and I'm usually sceptical. I always expect Lost greatness I guess ;) :)

And I don't think Bones can go wrong..I like David Boreanaz ever since Buffy :thumbup: :D
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:52 pm

freddyMC wrote:Yes Beresford that makes GOOD sense, in fact I feel the same :thumbsup:
It's so great when your "into"a show, and when you've found the characters you're rooting for, that makes it soooo much funner to watch, because you wanna know what ahppens to them :thumbup:

That's why I don't like pilots, because it's all new and I'm usually sceptical. I always expect Lost greatness I guess ;) :)

And I don't think Bones can go wrong..I like David Boreanaz ever since Buffy :thumbup: :D

Glad I made my point across. You know, in Bones, I kind of root for all the characters. It's awesome when that happens! :D

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby freddyMC on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:17 pm

oooh you're getting me so exited I wanna see it now damn it. :cursing: ;) :rofl:
freddyMC
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 pm

freddyMC wrote:oooh you're getting me so exited I wanna see it now damn it. :cursing: ;) :rofl:

Looks like I am doing a good job then :D

beresford
Emmy Nominee

PreviousNext

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]