[Official] Bones Ep. 6.08 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 6.08 Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 pm

"The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

A STUDENT-TEACHER RELATIONSHIP LEADS TO A FATAL ATTRACTION ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, ON FOX

Katheryn Winnick Guest-Stars

Booth and Brennan’s next case leads them to a crime scene where a human carcass has literally melted into the dashboard of a charred truck. As the team investigates the case, they discover a gunshot wound in the victim, but learn that neither the fire nor the bullet was the cause of the victim’s death. Additional clues lead them to a local high school where the victim’s wife is a teacher. As a student-teacher relationship begins to surface and a pattern takes shape in the lab, the team is able to track down the murder weapon and solve the crime. Meanwhile, Sweets resists the temptation of allowing his feelings for Daisy to interfere with helping her pass a government psychological evaluation, and Hannah (guest star Winnick) attempts to break the ice and warm up to Booth’s son Parker (guest star Ty Panitz) in the all-new “The Twisted Bones in the Melted Truck” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Dec. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-609) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Ty Panitz as Parker Booth; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Alastair Ferrie as Randy Siminoff; Mac Brandt as Jesse Wilson; Alicia Lagano as Kathy Lyford; Stella Mateve as Amber Flaire; Tanner Novlan as Paul Linoto; Taylor Parks as Jill MacIntosh; Aonika Laurent Thomas as Ms. Hanover; R.C. Ormond as Arson Investigator

Source: FOX

BONES section on STV

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.08 Discussion

Postby kristy815 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:38 am

It was a good episode. . .it's still a little tough to watch Bones have to deal with the whole Booth/Hannah thing though.

But it was much better than last week I thought.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:34 am

This episode really showed how Bones is realizing feelings for Booth and becoming jealous. I hate to admit though that I didn't totally hate Hannah this epi- she was so good with Parker :D. They are really trying to get us to like her!!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby kristy815 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 pm

I don't dislike Hannah. I'm just not invested in her storyline.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby HannaK on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:17 pm

I can't believe it! There actually was some tension between Booth and Bones this ep! :w00t:
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby dukeunique on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Its really awesome show i really love to watch this show :)
dukeunique
Viewer

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]