[Official] Bones Epi 6.12 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Epi 6.12 Discussion

Postby Rosalind on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 am

"The Sin in the Sisterhood"
9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT on FOX.

Synopsis

Elon Gold ("Stacked") Guest-Stars

A body disguised as a scarecrow is found with a bullet wound in a remote cornfield, and the team is forced to work against the clock to avoid a storm and potential complications that would affect the evidence. Booth and Brennan interrogate the victim's three wives, who are also sisters, and learn that jealousy between the sisters and their desire for their husband's attention had caused a major rift in the family. Booth and Brennan also question one relative who disapproved of the victim's polygamy. Meanwhile, Cam loses confidence in her relationship with her on-call doctor boyfriend (guest star Gold), but they both realize they need to make their relationship a priority.

Sneak Peek

4 x Sneak Peeks
Promo
Please discuss this week's episode here: :)
Thanks to Spaceman for the sig
Rosalind
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Epi 6.12 Discussion

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:02 am

I am surprised no one has commented yet. The thread had 50 views- come on people and let us know what you think about the episode!! :)
I liked it but it wasn't one of my favorites. I really like Cam and the Dr. together and I hope that they stay together- and like some of you were saying, she does need some more story. I think they are so cute together too. Funny that she took it all out on the ballistic tests :D

I thought Booth and Bones in the car was really funny. I love how she is really trying to work on her humor and she just cracks herself up so easily and you can tell how much Booth still likes her as he laughs along when at least to me, it wasn't THAT funny :)

Oh and you can tell that Booth is realizing he likes Bones again. We always knew he didn't stop loving her but he was trying to convince himself and everyone else he didn't with his relationship with Hannah. I thought it was interesting that he gave some excuse for why she wasn't there and how he looked at Bones! :wub: I really think it's coming guys!!!

Still find it interesting that Booth has quit wearing his Cocky belt buckle- the producer said "It's a decision Booth has made either consciously or subconsciously." But it's kinda of bothering me. He wore it for how many seasons constantly and now never? What do you guys think it means?
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby panda on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:53 pm

The ep was nice, some funny scenes and I bet that emily and david had lots of fun in the car scene. Brennan has a weird laugh
OMG talking about the last scene, O-M-G!
I mean, seriously!
This relashionship (Boonnah) is gonna end soon. Proof:
1 - When Bren (bren, not even booth) had the idea of inviting hannah, booth didn't show any signs and devalued her.
2- The "oe person you love the most" I think everyone noted the look on bones face.
3 - When he said "you just do" he looked at brennan like somehow that sentence remind him of her. A long and DEEP look. then smiled to trough away the attencions.
4 - When brennan was looking to cam and boyf, he stared at brennan with a face like "OMFG, what the hell did I did?! I screwd up everything!"
5 - And then, AFTER that, he looked down as soon as she looked back at him.
6 - This is bones: That sencence that she said "what if you let that person get away?" was really cute because I think just themselves didn't noteced that they were talking about esch other. She knows, I'm sure that she's not over him because last ep when she and her dad talked about booth, she said "I'd rather not to talk about it..." and looked down. She did that question, even not knowing, because she was desperate about if she had lost them, for good.
7 - "That person isn't going anywere" that was the big deal. even not knowing, he said everything in that sencence, And i really have the feeling that he knows. He's the one that always knows. And I think that she was relief by it.
Anyway, now I'm absulutly sure that they're relashonship isn't holding on 4 more than 2, 3 eps.
panda
Viewer

Postby HannaK on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:03 pm

One of my least favourite episodes. I dunno, the case did nothing for me and the Cam storyline also wasn't that great. Pretty boring except for the last minute. I loved that last minute!
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby SmokeyD on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:21 am

I know a lot of people seemed to like the Bones/Booth laughing moment, but I have to disagree... :thumbsdown:

It felt very contrived and forced.. not natural IMHO. I mean I get where TPTB are trying to go here but I think they could have handled this better...
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]