[Official] Bones Ep. 6.15 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 6.15 Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:58 am

"The Killer in the Crosshairs"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Bones episode here.

THE SNIPER’S KILLING SPREE CONTINUES ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, MARCH 10, ON FOX

Arnold Vosloo (“24”) and Musician Billy Gibbons Guest-Star

After notoriously murdering “The Gravedigger,” sniper-on-the-loose Jacob Broadsky (guest star Vosloo) strikes again. This time, his victim is a prior suspect who escaped the justice system. More determined than ever to catch Broadsky, Booth uses his own military training to beat the sniper at his own game. He vows to go to any lengths necessary to ensure that justice is served. In a heated and dramatic face-off, Booth has minutes to catch Broadsky before he hits an intended target, but Broadsky’s skill and speed may prove to be a worthy adversary. Meanwhile, Angela’s father (guest star Gibbons) visits the Jeffersonian and insists on naming his unborn grandchild in the all-new “The Killer in the Crosshairs” episode of BONES airing Thursday, March 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-615) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as Asst. US Attorney Caroline Julian; Billy F. Gibbons as himself; Ryan Cartwright as Vincent Nigel-Murray; Michael Papajohn as Man/Walter Coolidge; Marisa Ramirez as Paula Ashwaldt; Jos Viramontes as Raul Ortiz; Arnold Vosloo as Jacob Broadsky; Andrew Patrick Ralston as Benny Winkler

Source: FOX

Bones on SpoilerTV

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 6.15 Discussion

Postby Elize34 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:01 am

Mm, I actually rather enjoyed this episode of Bones. I like the sniper-storyline and the side-story with Hodgins, Angela and her dad (although pretty unbelievable) was great to watch.

Pretty remarkable what Booth said to Sweets when Sweets said he should tell Bones. He said something like 'we don't go there anymore'.

I mean, despite some longing looks and a few kisses, we never got much b&b-action, and now Booth wants to ignore their best and biggest part of their relationship: their conversations?

Luckily, he got around at the end of the ep, so there's still hope :)

Oh as a side-note, (not really important) what did Cam do to her hair? O.o
Thanks HannaK for making me this unearthly awesome banner!

http://have-heart-my-dear.tumblr.com/ <--- my Tumblr
Elize34
Stunt Double

Postby HannaK on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Elize34 wrote:Pretty remarkable what Booth said to Sweets when Sweets said he should tell Bones. He said something like 'we don't go there anymore'.

Best part of the episode for me, really interested to see how the writers are gonna deal with this B&B dynamic that sometimes feels so much like 'old times' and yet moments like this make us see their dynamic most definitely has changed since s1.

Elize34 wrote: Oh as a side-note, (not really important) what did Cam do to her hair? O.o

I rather liked it!
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:38 am

I really liked the case this week too. I think the sniper storyline is a good change of pace for the show.
The stuff with Angela's dad was funny. I loved the little hats he had made for the babies- too cute! Glad he caved on the name though- makes me want to know what Angela's real name is though :D
I didn't notice Cam's hair so no comment on that front.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]