[Official] Bones Ep. 4.24 Discussion

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Bones Ep. 4.24 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:33 pm

THE BEAVER IN THE OTTER

Please discuss this episode here.

WHEN A UNIVERSITY MASCOT IS FOUND MURDERED THE TEAM IS ON THE CASE TO SOLVE THE COED CRIME ON “BONES” THURSDAY, APRIL 30, ON FOX

Brendan Fehr (“Roswell”) Guest-Stars

When a human body is found inside the strung up Otter mascot uniform of a rival school, Brennan and Booth investigate whether the body inside the costume was dead beforehand, or killed during a Middlesex University bonfire event. The body is identified as Jimmy “Beaver” Bouvier, a fraternity brother at Middlesex University. When Brennan and Booth question his fraternity brothers, they learn that Beaver had a money-making operation on the side and was making a killing of his own. Meanwhile, Booth offers to help his brother Jared (guest star Brendan Fehr) find a new job after being dishonorably discharged from the Navy in “The Beaver in the Otter” episode of BONES airing Thursday, April 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-418) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Brendan Fehr as Jared Booth; Pej Vahdat as Arastoo Vaziri; Nick Ballard as Greg Harmalard; Jaimie Alexander as Molly Briggs; Jonathan Chesner as Gary Bacon; Rick Peters as Dean Vernon Warner; Edwin Hodge as Robert Hooper; Ryan Pinkston as Eli Rounder; Lorna Raver as Professor Marlene Twardosh; Michael Hyatt as Sheriff Tina Mullins

Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 4.24

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri May 01, 2009 11:54 pm

For me this episode was just ehh. It was good but nothing too great or too funny. My favorite part was the end when Bones was worried because she hadn't done anything bad and she didn't want her frontal lobe to dry up like a raisin :D. They did the dine and dash- but Booth slipped the cash on the counter as they dashed-he was just trying to make Bones feel better. :wub: Looking forward to next week's episode!!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby Rosalind on Sat May 02, 2009 10:06 am

yeah, I agree entirely with you Exey .... I hope next week is better!
Thanks to Spaceman for the sig
Rosalind
Forum Moderator

Postby kristy815 on Sat May 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Well, it wasn't the best. But the ending was really cute. And the part where Booth kept debating whether or not to go to India was nice. I sort of like Booth-lite.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun May 03, 2009 1:49 am

I just love that his nickname is "Booth-lite" :D I was a little afraid that Booth might actually go with him but knew that they wouldn't do the show without one of the stars ;)
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sun May 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Not the best of the episode, but I liked the final a lot, with Booth trying to make Brennan feel better
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby kristy815 on Tue May 05, 2009 1:45 am

I don't know about you guys but I had gotten spoiled to having 2 new episodes of Bones a week. This week's intern is probably my third favorite - behind Mr. Nigel Murray and the depressed guy.

Is the point supposed to be that Bones was so hurt by what happened with Zack that she doesn't want to get attached to these new interns and that's whey she won't pick one? Or is it just that the writers like rotating them through for comic relief?
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Re: [Official] Bones Ep. 4.24 Discussion

Postby bloo98 on Sun May 10, 2009 5:25 pm

The ending was definitely a classic Booth/Bones moment. I really love it... made me smile like crazy.

I agree with the person who said that we have been spoiled by 2 episodes the previous week... at least the wait was bearable... Now... we have to wait a whole week for another episode... in this case... the Season Finale now... But the wait will definitely be worth it... :thumbup:
bloo98
Extra

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]