Bones

General discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Bones

Postby kristy815 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Okay, I'm caught up to the circus one. I'm going to watch the one about Ice today. I should be caught up and ready for the new one then.

Bones is such a great show. They do that waltz so well - where you really want them to get together - but they keep the reasons they are staying apart plausible and not to angsty so that you don't mind so much that they don't.

Sweets is one of my favorites. Him and his lexicon. :roll:
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Rosalind on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:27 pm

kristy815 wrote:Bones is such a great show. They do that waltz so well - where you really want them to get together - but they keep the reasons they are staying apart plausible and not to angsty so that you don't mind so much that they don't.

Yeah I agree, I really like their relationship....
I liked both the circus (he can even look good in a 'moustached man' disguise!) and the ice hockey one..

ooh, now we have our own sub, we'll be able to have dedicated episode discussions- we should do that for the next one to air?
:thumbsup:
Thanks to Spaceman for the sig
Rosalind
Forum Moderator

Postby Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:26 am

kristy815 wrote:Okay, I'm caught up to the circus one. I'm going to watch the one about Ice today. I should be caught up and ready for the new one then.

so did i and i loved the circus one i think bones was funny cos she was so into it and booth looked really scared that head hurt her.
to let u know the ice hockey one is good to :thumbup:
G'day Mate
Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie
Extra

Postby kristy815 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:28 am

I'm going to start an episode discussion for tonight. If that's not okay, you guys just let me know.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby Nuriia on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:26 am

I watch Bones because of Brennan and Booth confrontations. They're awesome :)
Nuriia
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:44 am

Looks like it will be next week- 2/19 before the next episode :( I am kinda getting frustrated that we are only getting new episodes every other week! I mean I am not faulting what is delaying them (president's speech, NAACP awards) I guess its just bad luck for Bones that these special programs seem to be on Thrursdays.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby isabelle on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:29 pm

I am catching up on this show online. I love it! :w00t: I didn't like the twist with Zach (and I kinda spoiled myself for it as well) but I just saw the episode where he tells Sweets he didn't actually do it. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Yay! So maybe we see more of Zach? I really miss him....

Sweets is my fave character right now. He's brilliant. :thumbsup: And I love Bones/Booth and Hodgins/Angela as ships. :wub: Hope they end up together in the end.

At the point I am at right now, we have a newbie replacing Zach every episode and then leaving by the end of it. Lol. :rofl:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Leliforever on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:33 pm

isabelle wrote:I am catching up on this show online. I love it! :w00t: I didn't like the twist with Zach (and I kinda spoiled myself for it as well) but I just saw the episode where he tells Sweets he didn't actually do it. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Yay! So maybe we see more of Zach? I really miss him....

Sweets is my fave character right now. He's brilliant. :thumbsup: And I love Bones/Booth and Hodgins/Angela as ships. :wub: Hope they end up together in the end.

At the point I am at right now, we have a newbie replacing Zach every episode and then leaving by the end of it. Lol. :rofl:

the part with the newbies was so much fun!They still haven't decided! :rofl: :rofl:

Love Booth & Brennan :wub: :wub: :wub: Cannot wait for the finale!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby isabelle on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Leliforever wrote:
isabelle wrote:I am catching up on this show online. I love it! :w00t: I didn't like the twist with Zach (and I kinda spoiled myself for it as well) but I just saw the episode where he tells Sweets he didn't actually do it. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Yay! So maybe we see more of Zach? I really miss him....

the part with the newbies was so much fun!They still haven't decided! :rofl: :rofl:

Love Booth & Brennan :wub: :wub: :wub: Cannot wait for the finale!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

So far I think my fave newbie is Annoying Girl Daisy who is dating Sweets. Hope we see more of her. She is reeeally irritating but I think she's great! :lol:

Booth and Brennan are clearly endgame, no matter how long its dragged out. What I'm more worried about is Angela and Hodgins... Do they get back together? :unsure:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Rosalind on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:04 pm

isabelle wrote:So far I think my fave newbie is Annoying Girl Daisy who is dating Sweets.

:O Mr. Nigel Murray FTW!!! :thumbsup:

Oh wow! We should do a poll for our Favourite Lab Assistant ! :thumbup:
Rosalind
Forum Moderator

Postby isabelle on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Rosalind wrote:
isabelle wrote:So far I think my fave newbie is Annoying Girl Daisy who is dating Sweets.

Oh wow! We should do a poll for our Favourite Lab Assistant ! :thumbup:

Great idea! :thumbsup: Someone can open a thread and include a poll.
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby Rosalind on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:54 pm

:D
k I'll get the names together :thumbsup:
Rosalind
Forum Moderator

Postby Leliforever on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:18 pm

OMG!
Did you see the promotional photos for the finale??? :wub: :wub:
Booth and Brennan together!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
They look so cuuuuteeeeeeee together...
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Do you think that scene happens after they slepp together???
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby isabelle on Mon May 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Just wanna say... I've caught up on a few more episodes aaaaand...... hell yeah, Mr. Nigel Murray FTW!!! :w00t: He is my absolute fave lab newbie now, and I hope that if/when they finally settle on one, its him. In fact, he is in my top 3 fave characters of the show now - Sweets, Hodgin's and Mr Nigel Murray!!!! :wub: (I still love everyone else too)

My boyfriend, who has been watching Bones with me, said something interesting about the lab assistents the other day. He said "Do the producers realise that whoever wins over Hodgins, wins over the audience?" And I totally agreed. Because to us (dont know about you guys), but it seems that whichever lab assistent they decide to stick with, should be the one who Hodgin's feels the closest too because he is the one who has found it the hardest to move on from Zach. So if and when Zach is permanently replaced, it should be someone who Hodgin's can form a great friendship with. Its like, if they ever got rid of Joey or Chandler in Friends (it hurts to even say that hypothetically lol), then the replacement should be someone who the other adores. And we think Mr Nigel Murray is the one to replace Zach (unless Zach comes back which I'd love). :wub: Mainly because they are hilarious together and do crazy experiments they do together. :lol:
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Hey found this on youtube. It's Bones and Booth's first kiss and it shows behind the scenes and how nervous Emily was. Thought it was cute so figured I'd post it here. :)

4815162342execute
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Bones Discussion [No spoilers!]