[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Spoiler discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Postby Sandiwich11 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:15 pm

All spoilers for Season 6 will be posted here.

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Postby 4815162342execute on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am

TV Guide Mega Buzz - July 7th
Will Bones and Booth really be apart when Bones comes back? — Marta
MICKEY: It's looking that way, particularly now that we know that Booth will meet his new love interest, a journalist, when she's embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. In a seemingly Grey's Anatomy-inspired Teddy-Owen-like twist, she'll follow Booth back to Washington, where they'll attempt to be together in the real world. And we all know how that goes. But don't blame Bones — she'll be nothing but supportive of the born-under-fire union.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/tv-gui ... zz0t2aG3Cm

Pretty much what I figured something like this would happen. Kinda like Ross and Rachel -but I hope it doesn't work out quite like that. What is everyone else's thoughts on this?
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 am

Producer Stephen Nathan had this on his twitter account. Not really a true spoiler but I thought it was funny!! I do wonder though what rumors are out there that isn't true?
Who believes these rumors?! How about this one:Booth's mother returns. She's a former Green Baret who is now a one-legged magician. But hot. 8:38 PM Jul 7th via mobile web

It's all my fault. To clarify: Booth's new wife... uh, I mean, sister... uh, sponsor... handmaiden... terrier...
about 24 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/squarechicken

Hart Hanson had this:
1st script, season 6 exists. No doubt the 1st script I've written for which no one'll have a single note or concern and we'll shoot as is. about 5 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/HartHanson
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 am

4815162342execute wrote:TV Guide Mega Buzz - July 7th
Will Bones and Booth really be apart when Bones comes back? — Marta
MICKEY: It's looking that way, particularly now that we know that Booth will meet his new love interest, a journalist, when she's embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. In a seemingly Grey's Anatomy-inspired Teddy-Owen-like twist, she'll follow Booth back to Washington, where they'll attempt to be together in the real world. And we all know how that goes. But don't blame Bones — she'll be nothing but supportive of the born-under-fire union.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/tv-gui ... zz0t2aG3Cm

Pretty much what I figured something like this would happen. Kinda like Ross and Rachel -but I hope it doesn't work out quite like that. What is everyone else's thoughts on this?

If this happens, I think it won't be that bad as I don't think it will last so awfully long. I believe they will use this season and that storyline to build up to B&B's ultimate realization of their need of being together. I foresee lots of awkward and funny moments with Boone's girlfriend.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 am

manuelsub wrote:If this happens, I think it won't be that bad as I don't think it will last so awfully long. I believe they will use this season and that storyline to build up to B&B's ultimate realization of their need of being together. I foresee lots of awkward and funny moments with Boone's girlfriend.

yeah, I think you got it. I get scared that its going to be forever before they get together based on what some of them have said in the past- I think they have said they wouldn't get together until the very end. But the way they have been pushing the story line I don't think it will be as long. I do agree that seeing Booth in a real relationship will make Bones realize she needs and wants him in a relationship.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Episode 6-01

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:45 am

The title will be "The Mastodon in the Room"

via SpoilerTV

Hopefully we will have more spoilers and pics for this episode further down the road :D
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby musicchic23 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:25 am

According to, http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Bones-1020457.aspx:

A.) Heather Taffet/The Gravedigger (Dierdre Lovejoy) will be back for one more episode. It will be her final.
B.) A new (male) menace will arise in that same episode, someone far worse than the Gravedigger and has a personal vendetta. He'll stick around for the entire season.
C.) One of the characters will fall victim to the new menace. Doesn''t mention who but it looks like it might be one of the Interns.

After reading these, I can't wait for the new season to start!
Jessica Lynne
Spoilers for NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles - ncisspoilers.tumblr.com
musicchic23
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Another spoiler on episode 6.01 The Mastodon in the Room
The ‘Bones’ Season 6 premiere is called ‘The 600-lb. Gorilla in the Room’? Yeeeah, sure. With all that unconfirmed Twitter-fueled madness, I need some bulletproof scoop for TV’s best show on air. – Christine
Hart Hanson was right to be skeptical about his tentative title for the season opener making it to the final rounds. Because as of now, that episode is titled ‘The Mastodon In The Room,” and it features a rather awesome opening sequence in which every member of the team is accounted for and beckoned back to D.C. to “save” Cam, who as the federal medical examiner is being hammered by the media about a controversial corpse in her custody.

From Fancast, via SpoilerTV.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby karelj on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:15 pm

You beat me to 'em! SO exciting!!! :scared:
karelj
karelj
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Sad that someone will not make it :cry: but makes total sense it will be a squintern so at least it's not one of the main characters or anything.

features a rather awesome opening sequence in which every member of the team is accounted for and beckoned back to D.C. to “save” Cam, who as the federal medical examiner is being hammered by the media about a controversial corpse in her custody

Very excited about this! :w00t: :w00t:
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 pm

More on the premiere 6.01 "The Mastodon in the Room"
Got any Bones season premiere scoop? — Meg
ADAM: Brennan, Angela and Hodgins are all lured back to D.C. to help Cam, who comes under fire from the local news media during a homicide investigation. Some people don't appreciate her argument that veterans are suffering brain damage caused by combat.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/mega-b ... z0tfFGGgPQ
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby karelj on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Bet that's gonna make Booth a little hot under the collar! :cry:
karelj
karelj
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Latest from Ausiello on the premiere 6.01 "The Mastodon in the Room"
Question: It’s my birthday! Bones scoop would be a fantastic gift. —Talitha
Ausiello: So much for that one-year jump forward. I hear the gang will have been gone for just seven months when Caroline summons Booth and Brennan back to the Jeffersonian in the Sept. 23 season premiere to help Cam solve a controversial case — and save her job in the process. “The first episode begins with Brennan and Booth reuniting with the squints to save the career of one of their own,” confirms exec producer Stephen Nathan. “They each bring a new past with them as they forge their old alliances in new ways.” Bonus scoop: We may get to see Booth play hero in Afghanistan!

Retrieved from SpoilerTV
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Another scoop about season 6...

Question: I really need some Bones scoop! Will we be seeing Zack (a.k.a. Eric Milligan) in season 6? —Elizabeth
Ausiello: Let’s ask EP Stephen Nathan: “We love Eric and would like him to return, but we have no immediate plans yet. Of course, it’s always about juggling schedules now that Eric is back in NYC and busy entertaining the masses in the Big Apple. But the season is young and it remains a possibility.”

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/latest ... z0uQFXMhnl
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:09 pm

I hope he does do another episode, the way he left still makes me sad :( Thou I'm glad to hear that it looks like he is back in the business in some way, I heard he's doing cabaret in NY?

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Next

Return to Bones Spoilers