[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Spoiler discussion for 'Bones'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 6

Postby manuelsub on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Bones - Episode 6.10 - The Body in the Bag - Press Release

An unidentifiable body is discovered in the shower of an upscale home belonging to a young female socialite. With the help of nosey bones expert and Jeffersonian “squint” Clark Edison (guest star Byrd), skeletal reconstruction and evidence in the drain reveal that the victim was a young girl employed by a counterfeit handbag distributor. The team learns that the victim supplied counterfeit purses to her socialite acquaintance, and after interrogating the self-centered socialite and sifting through footage on a hidden camera, they discover evidence linking them to the murderer. Meanwhile, Angela and Hodgins discuss their future home and where they want to raise a family, and Booth opens up to Hannah (guest star Winnick) about Brennan’s feelings for him in the all-new “The Body in the Bag” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Jan. 20 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-611) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Full press release at STV: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/bones- ... press.html
And a promo for this episode here: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/bones- ... promo.html
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:36 am

Ask Ausiello - Various Shows - 12th Jan 2011
Question: Are Booth and Brennan ever going to be together on Bones? —Heather
Ausiello: Circumstance will throw them together in April when, according to series creator Hart Hanson, the two Bs are “trapped in an elevator together. It’s one of those things where they’re forced together and they have to figure some things out. It’s a pivotal moment.”

Question: Any word on when we’ll be seeing the last of Hannah on Bones? I can’t stand her.—Alex
Ausiello: Interpret this as you like, but Michaela Conlin reveals that an upcoming episode features Brennan and Angela having a heart-to-heart about — you guessed it — Hannah. “We have a big discussion about her,” Conlin reveals. “One word: juicy. It’s a very juicy conversation. Spoiler alert!”

Copied From: SpoilerTV

Latest from EW
Bones returns Jan. 20 with its first new episode of the year, and there’s one thing you can count on: Brennan’s long-awaited confession of her feelings for Booth in the December cliffhanger will be addressed immediately, like in the second scene when Booth tells Sweets about it. The fallout from Brennan opening Pandora’s box again will be a major focus of the second half of the season, executive producer Stephen Nathan says. “We’re dealing with how does this make Brennan feel, how does she move forward, what is the pain that she now carries with her after this confession and how does it affect Booth and Hannah. Does Booth keep that conversation a secret from Hannah? That wouldn’t make their relationship very solid. If he does tell Hannah, how does that make her feel, and what does that do with her relationship with Brennan?” Brennan will try to compartmentalize her feelings, as she’s always done, but she won’t be as successful, he says. And a lot of this will be dealt with in the much-anticipated episode in which Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) get stuck alone together in an elevator.

This episode, which will air in February or March, will be directed by Boreanaz (who’s also behind the camera on Jan. 27, when the first of the three sniper episodes airs — check out Sandra Gonzalez’s Spoiler Room column tomorrow for more info on that). “There is a blizzard in Washington, which should really ring true to everybody in the East,” Nathan says, laughing. “All the electricity goes out in Washington, and the Jeffersonian is forced to solve this murder very, very quickly because they discover the body is of someone who has a highly contagious disease. There’s no evidence that this disease is out in the world, so the person who killed this woman could be Patient Zero, the person who starts an epidemic. And they have to do this with no fancy electronics or no fancy technology from the Jeffersonian. We’re going back to the days before CSI and grand technology to solve the murder. There’s one wonderful sequence where they have to take an X-ray with no X-ray machine, and they find out how to do it. During this, Booth and Brennan are trapped in an elevator in his apartment building. Alone. So we have all of that fun with Booth and Brennan trapped together, and Brennan trying to solve this murder, and the only thing they really have are their cellphones until their batteries run out. It’s gonna be a great episode for the people who want to see Booth and Brennan be in love and a great episode for all the geeks out there who love the science.” (FYI: This episode is not to be confused with the Valentine’s Day episode, which has Booth and Brennan alone together. That one, Nathan is more coy about: “They both find themselves alone, both hating Valentine’s Day, and somehow wind up doing something which is very unique to Booth and Brennan,” he teases.)

More of this article found here at SpoilerTV

-- Merged Double Post --

Bones - Episode 6.11 - The Bullet in the Brain - Press Release
The city anxiously anticipates the arrival of Heather Taffet, more notoriously known as “The Gravedigger,” for her final appeal after being sentenced to death for a kidnap-murder and a series of similar coldblooded crimes. But when a bullet targeted at The Gravedigger is fired from a distance and hits her, the Jeffersonian team is tasked to piece together the sniper’s precise location as well as identify the suspect and his motives. With the help of probing investigator Caroline Julian (guest star Belcher), Booth and Brennan put together a list of likely suspects, but the evidence and the remarkable skill needed to pull off the crime leads the team to believe that the crime was an inside, professional job, leaving Brennan’s father Max (guest star O’Neal) and even Booth as plausible suspects. Meanwhile, Sweets attempts to put on a brave face after being caught in the firestorm just moments following a chilly encounter with The Gravedigger in the all-new “The Bullet in the Brain” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Jan. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM) ET/PT on FOX. (BON-610) (TV-14 L, V sptv050769)

Full Press Release here: SpoilerTV

TVguide scan regarding this episode here

HQ Promotional Stills: here

-- Merged Double Post --

Bones Exclusive: Booth/Brennan Season-Ending Romance Subject of 'Spirited Debate,' Says Boss :w00t: :D

Source tvline

Bones fans, grab a seat, and I mean grab it good, lest you be knocked out of it by what you’re about to read: This is the season Bones may finally go there with Booth and Brennan.

I kid you not.

Series creator Hart Hanson tells TVLine that the No. 1 topic of conversation in the show’s writers’ room is whether or not the star-crossed sleuths should end the season as a full-fledged couple.”What happens [as we wrap] between Booth and Brennan is the subject of a spirited and wide-ranging debate —and that’s the honest-to-God truth,” he say. “Some people think [we should go for it], and others are wildly against it. It’s a really interesting debate.”

One thing that’s certain is that Hanson and fellow exec producer Stephen Nathan will have to make a decision soon. The groundwork for a possible B&B hookup will be laid in this season’s 19th episode, which, as revealed in this week’s Ask Ausiello, finds them trapped in an elevator. “They’ll be forced together,” teases Hanson, “and they have to figure some things out.” (FYI: My Bones-obsessed former colleague at EW.com, Mandi Bierly, just posted some new details on the elevator episode.)

Your thoughts? Is it time for Bones to pull the trigger on Double B? Weigh in below!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby HannaK on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 pm

4815162342execute wrote:

Latest from EW
Bones returns Jan. 20 with its first new episode of the year, and there’s one thing you can count on: Brennan’s long-awaited confession of her feelings for Booth in the December cliffhanger will be addressed immediately, like in the second scene when Booth tells Sweets about it. The fallout from Brennan opening Pandora’s box again will be a major focus of the second half of the season, executive producer Stephen Nathan says. “We’re dealing with how does this make Brennan feel, how does she move forward, what is the pain that she now carries with her after this confession and how does it affect Booth and Hannah. Does Booth keep that conversation a secret from Hannah? That wouldn’t make their relationship very solid. If he does tell Hannah, how does that make her feel, and what does that do with her relationship with Brennan?” Brennan will try to compartmentalize her feelings, as she’s always done, but she won’t be as successful, he says. And a lot of this will be dealt with in the much-anticipated episode in which Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) get stuck alone together in an elevator.

:thumbsup: Yay...after reading this part I really have high hopes for the second half of the season :D
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah, the new stuff coming out is really making me excited for the last part of the season!! And it's coming back this week!! :D :D
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby panda on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:25 pm

i can't wait to see them togheter. who is ausellio?
panda
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:05 am

panda wrote:i can't wait to see them togheter. who is ausellio?

Michael Ausellio. He writes for tvline.com. Looks like we are going to have to be a little patient with them getting together but I think it's going to happen!
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby panda on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:52 pm

ohh, thanks, and yeah, you are right, it's going to take a while, but it will worth it
panda
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 am

Bones - Episode 6.13 - The Daredevil in the Mold - Synopsis
A BMX rider's remains are discovered on the roof of a warehouse; Sweets asks Booth for advice; Booth plans a grand gesture to demonstrate his commitment to Hannah.

From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/bones- ... -mold.html
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby panda on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:54 pm

did anyone see the episode 12 promo? i really liked booth's last line: "you can love many persons in the world, but there is one you love the most."
panda
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:00 am

Yeah let's just hope he was talking about Bones, but I have a feeling that in context he is trying to say thats how he feels about Hannah. :/
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:05 am

Adams TV Teasers - Issue 7 - SpoilerTV Exclusive
Bones
An upcoming episode is entitled "The Blackout in the Blizzard."

Tariq Grazdan; an Eastern European man who deals in human trafficking.
And when someone shows up with signs of an extremely deadly virus, and a link forms to Tariq, it's up to the team to find this man...

Found here at SpoilerTV

Latest from Kristin - Various Shows - 1st February 2011
Julie in Tampa: I love Daisy on Bones! And I especially love her and Dr. Sweets. Please tell me we'll be seeing more of her and then. And what is to come for them?
If you're a Daisy-Sweets fan, you best tune in for the Feb. 10 episode of Bones. One of the storylines centers on their relationship, even though Daisy is not actually in the episode.

Copied From: SpoilerTV

-- Merged Double Post --

FOX February - Various Shows - Upcoming Episode Press Releases

Thursday, Feb. 3
BONES (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “The Sin in the Sisterhood”
A body with a bullet wound and disguised as a scarecrow is found in a remote cornfield, and the Jeffersonian team is forced to work against the clock to avoid a storm that could destroy the evidence. Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) interrogate the victim’s three wives (guest stars Michelle Joyner, Kiersten Lyons and Laura Regan), who are also sisters, and learn that jealousy between the sisters had caused a major rift in the family. Meanwhile, Cam (Tamara Taylor) begins to lose confidence in her relationship with her on-call doctor boyfriend (guest star Elon Gold) until they both realize they need to make their relationship a priority.

Thursday, Feb. 10
BONES (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “The Daredevil in the Mold”
A BMX rider’s remains are discovered on the roof of a warehouse after a failed bike stunt. While Booth and Brennan interrogate the victim’s fellow riders, Hodgins (TJ Thyne) and newly mellowed “squint” Fisher (guest star Joel David Moore) identify the numerous fractures in the victim’s skeletal structure, and Angela (Michaela Conlin) recreates the series of events that led to the fatal accident. Meanwhile, Sweets (John Francis Daley) turns to Booth for advice about his relationship with Daisy (guest star Carla Gallo), and Booth makes a decision about his relationship with Hannah (guest star Katheryn Winnick)

Thursday, Feb. 17
BONES (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “The Bikini in the Soup”
The liquefied remains of a wedding planner are found in her home tanning bed on Valentine’s Day, and Cam pressures her team to solve the case in time so she can celebrate the holiday with her boyfriend. While the “squints” works tirelessly in the lab, Booth and Brennan interrogate a slew of possible suspects until they unlock classified files in the victim’s computer, which lead to their main suspect. Meanwhile, Booth and Brennan downplay the significance of Valentine’s Day, and Hodgins tries to plan a romantic day for Angela, but “squint” Clark (guest star Eugene Byrd) helps him realize that the most meaningful gifts come from the heart.

4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:52 am

Ask Ausiello - Spoilers on all your favorite shows - 02/01/2011
Question: Is there any truth to the rumor that Booth will be breaking up with Hannah in the Feb. 10 episode of Bones? Or is it possible that they might get engaged? Please tell me anything to calm my nerves before I die from anxiety! —Bee
Ausiello: I’m not commenting on what specifically goes down in the Feb. 10 episode, but I will say this: It’s my understanding that Katheryn Winnick will be making her final appearance as Hannah within the next two months. I give you permission to shoot the messenger a nice email of appreciation at askausiello@tvline.com. (BTW, I hear the Feb. 10 episode is absolutely stellar.)

Copied From: Spoiler TV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby panda on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:37 pm

let's hope hannah and booth broke up ....
panda
Viewer

Postby panda on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 pm

The ep was nice, some funny scenes and I bet that emily and david had lots of fun in the car scene. Brennan has a weird laugh ;)
OMG talking about the last scene, O-M-G!
I mean, seriously!
This relashionship (Boonnah) is gonna end soon. Proof:
1 - When Bren (bren, not even booth) had the idea of inviting hannah, booth didn't show any signs and devalued her.
2- The "oe person you love the most" I think everyone noted the look on bones face.
3 - When he said "you just do" he looked at brennan like somehow that sentence remind him of her. A long and DEEP look. then smiled to trough away the attencions.
4 - When brennan was looking to cam and boyf, he stared at brennan with a face like "OMFG, what the hell did I did?! I screwd up everything!"
5 - And then, AFTER that, he looked down as soon as she looked back at him.
6 - This is bones: That sencence that she said "what if you let that person get away?" was really cute because I think just themselves didn't noteced that they were talking about esch other. She knows, I'm sure that she's not over him because last ep when she and her dad talked about booth, she said "I'd rather not to talk about it..." and looked down. She did that question, even not knowing, because she was desperate about if she had lost them, for good.
7 - "That person isn't going anywere" that was the big deal. even not knowing, he said everything in that sencence, And i really have the feeling that he knows. He's the one that always knows. And I think that she was relief by it.
Anyway, now I'm absulutly sure that they're relashonship isn't holding on 4 more than 2, 3 eps.
panda
Viewer

Postby 4815162342execute on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:28 pm

I agree panda. You should post this in our episode discussion thread in the non spoiler section :) Here
We always have a thread over there after each episode to discuss it and that way everyone can see it as some people avoid the spoiler section
4815162342execute
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Bones Spoilers