Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 7

Postby manuelsub on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Not really spoilery, but here's some info;

Question: What are the chances of Tina Majorino returning to Bones next season? She was the best part of final sniper episode! —Hillary
Ausiello: I think the chances are very good. Awesome, in fact. “We love Tina,” gushes executive producer Stephen Nathan, “and would love to have her back next year.”

Question: With Bones going on a three-month mid-season break to accommodate Emily Deschanel’s maternity leave, how many original episodes does that leave us with in Season 7? —Rex
Ausiello: If I were a betting man — not an addict, just a fan of the casual bet every now and then — I’d say more than 13 but less than 18. And just so we’re clear I do not have a gambling problem.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 am

Woo hoo- starting on season 7!!

Here are a couple tid bits from Ausiello.

Question: Any new scoops about the new season of Bones? —Sydnee
Ausiello: Yes, a have big scoop! The first episode is titled “The Memories in the Shallow Grave.”

Taken from: SpoilerTV

Question: Any scoop on Bones now that Booth and Bones are having a baby? —Kristen

Ausiello: Remember that big scoop I promised you, like, five seconds ago? This is actually it: “The first episode will pick up with Brennan moving into the third trimester of her pregnancy” — just as her portrayer, Emily Deschanel, will be come fall — reveals exec producer Stephen Nathan. “Brennan is still the same strong character and shows no sign of slowing down. She attacks each case as she always has, although she must now deal with the realities of being pregnant.” Meaning…? “Small spaces are a challenge.”

Taken from:SpoilerTV
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 am

Latest from TV Line - Various Shows - 28th June 2011 Ask Ausiello
Question: Now that we know Bones will pick up the new season with Brennan in her third trimester, I’m really hoping there will be flashbacks to those missing months. It would be pretty strange not to see how everyone reacts to her pregnancy. What does your crystal ball tell you? —Louise
Ausiello: It’s only telling me what happens in the Nov. 3 premiere, titled “The Memories in the Shallow Grave” — an episode that does find Booth and Brennan dwelling on the past, albeit the very distant past. “The first case involves a victim trying to recover her memory,” exec producer Stephen Nathan divulges. “This will play into Booth and Brennan dealing with the memories of growing up, of their families, and what it means for them to create new memories for the family they are forming. And, because of their inherent differences, they also have to decide what kind of family they are going to be.”

What do you guys think about this? I had the same question. Granted we didn't get a "no" so at least that is good news.
4815162342execute
Show Expert

[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread - Season 7

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:53 am

Sandra! Please, need some Bones info! — Chrissie
You know by now that when we pick up with the series, Bones will be in bloom! But John Francis Daley tells us that while Sweets is over the moon about the new bond shared by Bones and Booth, the rest of the team might not have the same reaction. “I think [Sweets] will be thrilled about Bones’ pregnancy because he was the biggest cheerleader for the two of them getting together. This is all of the hard work he believed he did toward the goal of getting them together paying off. I think others on the team might not be happy about it. It is certainly gonna complicate the workplace vibe. I’m sure they will have fun with it as much as they can because that’s the tone of our show in general.”

Via: Spoilertv

So excited to hear about the new villain on Bones. What else have you heard about the new season? — Linda
ADAM: Executive producer Stephen Nathan confirms that the Nov. 3 premiere deals with an amnesia victim, which forces Booth and Brennan to reflect on their own pasts. That means that Ryan O'Neal will be returning as Brennan's father, but will we meet any of Booth's family in the process? "We'll be dealing with an important aspect of Booth's family as well," Nathan says. "Both of them had quite unique and difficult upbringings. It's about finding out how memories affect [them] going forward."

Via: Spoilertv

and here is a link to a good article talking a lot about next season. It was long so I'm not posting the whole thing here but it's a good read :)
Spoilertv

Sorry if the formats are all messed up. Computer isn't cooperating and I'm using my phone ;)
Sent using Tapatalk
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:44 am

I think there ought to be some flashbacks to tell something of what happened in those in months in between. I hope there are.

And the last scoop seems weirds, who might not be so happy about the baby in the workplace? Angela will be. Hodgnins will be. Sweets will be. Cam? Don't think she'd be unhappy. And I don't think the squinterns qualify for having a stand about it either.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Here a not so nice snippet for us fans.

THR: How will Emily Deschanel’s pregnancy impact the story line?
Hanson: The baby will be born, and these two disparate people are going to have to figure out the environment in which that child will be raised. What is their relationship? Are they going live together? How involved will Booth be in the raising of the baby? We have a shortened season because Emily is actually pregnant. We hope to get 16 episodes done, I’m sure we will. That’s going be the bulk of this year.

Just 16 episodes :(
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 am

manuelsub wrote:I think there ought to be some flashbacks to tell something of what happened in those in months in between. I hope there are.

And the last scoop seems weirds, who might not be so happy about the baby in the workplace? Angela will be. Hodgnins will be. Sweets will be. Cam? Don't think she'd be unhappy. And I don't think the squinterns qualify for having a stand about it either.

I think there are a couple people that wouldn't be so happy about the baby in the workplace. Clark for one. But I can see Hodgins and Angela being a little perturbed at least for a little bit because they think they stole their thunder. They just had a baby and was wanting all of the attention and let's face it- Booth and Brennen's baby is going to be bigger news than little Hodgins.

I think if anyone is upset, it will only be temporary and will soon give way to happiness :D
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:49 am

Latest from EW - Various Shows - 15th July 2011
I’m missing Bones so much it hurts! Okay, that’s a bit dramatic. But I’m really, really, really, dying for some new info, here! Help a friend out? — Kristen
Who isn’t missing Bones? But I’m convinced that it will be more than worth our wait when the show returns because, well, who doesn’t love protective Booth? And you can bet that everyone, including our Seeley, will be on Brennan Watch when the show returns and they find her in full baby bloom to the point where she has trouble maneuvering around Booth’s kitchen in the morning. (Make of that last part what you will… ) Their efforts to help, however, will definitely be met with typical Brennan reactions.

Found via: SpoilerTV

Along with that-

Getting excited for it to come back!! :D
4815162342execute
Show Expert

Postby b3rt4 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn lol

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby manuelsub on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Latest from tv line:

Question: Bones exec producer Stephen Nathan caused a frenzy on Twitter with his tweet about “a very comfortable bed.” Was he talking about my favorite duo (I’m talking about Brennan and Booth, just so to be clear) sharing a bed in the Nov. 3 season premiere? You know you want to answer this one. —Amanda
Ausiello: “Isn’t it enough that I said the bed was comfortable?” Nathan responds. “Do I have to draw pictures too? Leave it to your imagination, because I’m a lousy artist.” (BTW, in case you didn’t hear, Bones‘ Comic-Con panel has been scrapped. Adjust your schedules accordingly.)
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:56 pm

So, according to this piece of information from SpoilerTV, Dr. Brennan is having a girl. :lol:
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:24 pm

November is so far away, but here a many spoilers from the first episodes:

Episode 7.01 -The Memories in the Shallow Grave
Victim: Female /retrograde amnesia / 2 different lives / money
Booth / Brennan: breakfast together at Booth’s Apartment, possible fight
Squintern: Wendell
Baby Michael appears
According to interviews with Stephan Nathan – Booth and Brennan both deal with their growing up.
Missing pages so not completely sure about some of the above. Some pages had a line or two at the top or bottom either at the beginning or end of a scene.

Episode 7.02 - The Hot Dog in the Competition
Victim: Female /competitor eater
Booth / Brennan: sleep over?? Act 3 scene with Brennan and Booth
Squintern: NEW – Finn Abernathy, southern, 18 years old, secret in past – parole officer/criminal record?
Cam’s fear of snakes
Caroline appears
New squintern and Hodgins don’t get along
Sweets in Interrogation Room with Booth
Brennan apparently takes down a suspect:
Raymond Soriano: (points to Sweets, to Booth) What’s with the scrawny guy? I thought I’d be dealing with that pregnant chick who took me down. I liked her.
Booth – You don’t want to go down that road, buddy.
Sweets – You really don’t. The little girl she’s carrying is his daughter
IT’S A GIRL for Booth/Brennan!

Source: MysteryWriter@SpoilerTV

From http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/bones- ... s-for.html
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby manuelsub on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:46 am

More info bits:

I must know more about Bones' new squintern! — Wesley
ADAM: He exists in the overlapping section of a Venn diagram with circles labeled "young," "redneck" and "genius." (Think Doogie Howser with Larry the Cable Guy's accent.) Although Cam welcomes him to the Jeffersonian, Caroline isn't exactly brimming with Southern hospitality. Why not? It seems that despite all his fancy book-lernin', the Doog used to "git-r-done" in juvie.

Question: Heard of any plans to have Carla Gallo back on Bones this season? —Rex
Ausiello: Yes. Gallo is slated to return as Daisy in Episode 3, per exec producer Stephen Nathan, who adds, “Daisy can’t live without her Lancelot.” True dat, true dat.
Visit STV's Bones Forum
manuelsub
Show Expert

Postby 4815162342execute on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:42 am

Latest from EW - Various Shows - 29th July 2011
I’ll admit it, I’m obsessed with BONES so of course I have lots of questions regarding the upcoming season 7. Any answers you could get would be greatly appreciated, especially with this extra long hiatus. Can we expect to see any romantic moments between our parents-to-be (pre or post-baby)? Thanks for listening. Hope you enjoy Comic-Con (as I am extremely envious!) — Susan
We had a blast at Comic-Con, even without the scheduled appearance by the Bones gang. And while it would have been great to see them, I’m simply proud that they’re trucking through on the new season (especially, Emily!). At least that’s my two cents. On to your question, it depends on your definition of romantic. Frankly, I’m easily wooed by acts of chivalry, and trust me when I say we’ll see plenty of them from daddy-to-be Booth. In an episode where the team investigates a murder in the competitive eating world, (um, ewww) we’ll get a chance to see preggo Bones try to kick some ass. Keyword: Try. You can bet babydaddy is there to stop her before she gets too far. D’awww. And thank YOU for the question.

4815162342execute
Show Expert

Next

Return to Bones Spoilers