[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby DarkUFO on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:35 pm

All new spoilers will be added into this thread rather than creating a new thread for each spoiler. Feel free to discuss and speculate in this thread.
DarkUFO
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby Iceman on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Chuck - Episode 3.01 - Chuck vs. the Pink Slip - Promotional Photos
http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/12/chuck- ... -slip.html
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Iceman on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Chuck - Episode 3.04 - Chuck vs Operation Awesome - 4 Sneak Peeks

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/01/chuck- ... on_14.html
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby HH1Fan on Sun May 23, 2010 11:02 pm

I hope this is the right thread for this... :hmm:
So, I was wondering who Chuck has to choose between in the season 3 finale....does anyone have any insite on this or any thoughts?

~At some point you have to ask yourself what you want your life to be about.~
HH1Fan
Viewer

Cast Spoiler: Mekenna Melvin (Alex) - Recurring Guest Star

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Question: Is John Casey’s daughter, Alex (Mekenna Melvin), going to be a series regular next season on Chuck? —Charles
Ausiello: She’ll be the next best thing to a series regular: a recurring guest star. (That noise you hear is Morgan fantasizing about their awkward first date.)

Looks like Casey's daughter will be a part of Season 4 of Chuck. It's not a surprise considering the Morgan/Casey/Alex relationship possibilities hinted at in the end of Season 3, but it's news all the same.

What do you think? Good thing? Bad thing? Spill your thoughts...

Personally, I am excited to see where they go with the Alex/Casey/Morgan angle, especially considering Casey has taken over a role of really training Morgan.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Iceman on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Im glad she'll be a part of it. Casey is very mysterious and the more we know about him the better.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby DharmaLager on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 am

Thanks for the move, totally missed putting it in this thread...haha.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby spoil_me on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Not so sure I want the mystery around Casey to be revealed. Its big part of who he is! What concerns me about Chuck is they mught have run out of ideas and Chuck can never really be Chuck again too much has happened. so how does show evolve? Not too sure bringing in Chuck's Mother is good move either. Seems writers drew a blank so they are rehasing Dad storyline but will use Mom now. Would not surprise me if Bryce came back from the dead.......again! Chuck can never be that "nerd" anymore so show must evolve and character with it. Morgan has evolved as has Casey somewhat all good. Its scary though. Have they shot their wad on Chuck with storylines? can the show evolve?
Give me the "OMG WTF" spoilers!
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Postby Dreyesbo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Yes, and it has. Remember that there's only been 3 seasons.

In, for example, Heroes' four seasons, the Claire/Noah relationship never really evolved...it went forward a bit, and then again back...it ended with the same mistrust as how when the show began. Peter always felt lesser to his brother, even in the final season. Sylar went from bad, to good, to bad, to good without any real reason...that's not evolving.

Chuck, the character, has evolved from being a bit of a cowardly nerd, to be a more adventurous nerd. Yes he's still a nerd. He still geeks out, likes computers, videogames, and makes geek references. Chuck can be Chuck...and he still is! He has evolved, and changed, but he's still Chuck.

We don't know how the Mom storyline is going to play out, so we can't say they are rehashing the Dad story right now.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby spoil_me on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Ok but then how can we speculate Mom storyline playing out? Chuck searches for Mom, Chuck finds Mom and learns some awful secret about her and her past. Sound familar?

-- Merged Double Post --

By the way I would love to discuss where I think heroes went wrong (in my view) but this is wrong thread
Give me the "OMG WTF" spoilers!
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Postby Dreyesbo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Yes, that sounds familiar. However, it doesn't mean that's going to happen. Do you know that Chuck finds some awful secret about her past, or that she even has an awful secret? No, and neither do I.

I say that, at first, he's not going to actively seek her out. He only knows that she was involved with the archives down there, documenting all the different spy groups. While we saw her talking through the phone, and going into hiding, Chuck doesn't know this.

I think that, at first, Chuck will try to find the different spy groups just to continue in the spy business (he likes it), and uncovering tidbits about his mother. Rather than just driving up and meeting his father.

We still need to know, though, how Chuck is gonna get back into the spy business.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:34 am

One way or another, it's safe to say the search for his mother will play a key role in Chuck finding his way back in the spy life.

Another thought that has come to mind is where Chuck will go job wise...he isn't in the spy world (technically) and he isn't at the Buy More (since it burnt down). Where does he go from here. He has a degree after all...could a job search be a nice cover for his mom hunt.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Spoiler: Chuck Season 4 - Dolph Lundgren to appear

Postby DharmaLager on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Rocky IV icon Dolph Lundgren is set to appear in Chuck's Season 4 premiere. It should be interesting to see what kind of role he takes, though as it's assumed, he should make an excellent villain. Also set to appear is Big Love's Harry Dean Stanto.

Spoiler Link: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/chuck-dolph-lundgren-to-guest-in-season.html

Personally, I'm pretty excited about this one. I think he'll make an excellent Chuck character. Thoughts?
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Ask Ausiello: Who will Dolph and Dean play?

Postby DharmaLager on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Question: Any Chuck scoop? Maybe some intel on who Dolph Lundgren and Harry Dean Stanton are playing in the premiere? —Dave
Ausiello: “Dolph Lundgren plays Marko,” explains Chuck co-creator Chris Fedak. “Is he Russian? Yes. Is he a terrifying bad guy? Yes. Will he say, ‘I must break you’? You’ll have to wait for the return of Chuck.” I’m counting the days! Now, what about Stanton? “Harry will play Harry Dean, the man who comes between Chuck and his search for Mom. Who is he exactly? Well, we’ll say this: Only Harry Dean Stanton could play this part.” Okay, now I’m counting the minutes!

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/latest ... z0trZI3EAK

I'm still excited about Dolph. As I've said, I love learning about the new players who are entering the Chuck world...I don't think either Dean or Dolph will disappoint.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

TV Guide Mega Buzz: Chuck's Secret

Postby DharmaLager on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Chuck's going to "come out" to more people, right? — Thoma
MICKEY: Possibly, but executive producer Chris Fedak warns that knowing Chuck's secret identity is dangerous. "If they [learn Chuck's secret], they're probably not long for the world," he tells us. Yikes!

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/tv-gui ... z0uzm4gxRH

We've already seen the demise of one Bartowski, I don't see Ellie going anywhere anytime soon. That being said, who do you think is likely to meet their demise in Season 4, if anyone.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Next

Return to Chuck Spoilers