Live Chat Ban Appeal

You can appeal your chat room bans/suspensions here.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Live Chat Ban Appeal

Postby Immortal Redshirt on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 am

the other day was my first day in live chat and without thinking i accidently posted a title of a future episode. i did not however post any information regarding such episode.
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
AB AETERNO
if possible i would like to be given a second chance username on the livechat was "vili"

on a side note i did try to rejoin chat with a similar chat name under vili102 as i signed in i apologized to those in the chatroom for my ignorance i was then again banned by the same mod i think his name was eko.

EDIT:
i am not a very spoilery person i knew the episode title from the darkufo website. i only like to know titles and centrics nothing more. since i posted a spoiler i would like to apologize to those i may have ruined the episode for.
I'm an ordinary man, Jack, meat and potatoes, I live in the real world. I'm not a big believer in magic. But this place is different. It's special. The others don't want to talk about it because it scares them. But we all know it. We all feel it. Is your white rabbit a hallucination? Probably. But what if everything that happened here, happened for a reason? What if this person that you're chasing is really here? - John Locke (white rabbit)
Immortal Redshirt
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Live Chat Ban Appeal

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:50 am

The rules for the chat room are clearly indicated in the red Warning box when you sign into the chat room. Additionally you have to enter the phrase 'Spoilers are forbidden' to acknowledge that you have read and understood these rules before you can join the chat room.

The ban will stay in place for two weeks, after then it will be removed and we hope that you are more careful in the future.

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Return to Chat Room Appeals