Ban Appeal

You can appeal your chat room bans/suspensions here.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Ban Appeal

Postby willdigg on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:54 pm

I would just like to apologise, after being a first timer on the chat, i wrote
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
''desmond episodes are always good''
, not knowing this was classed as something i shoudn't post, and got banned for posting it, so i would just like to say i'm sorry if i posted anything that i shoudn't have and that i totally respect the rules of the website, and everything linked to it, and i'd never do anything to disrupt the website in any way, so i apologise, even though it was totally accidental, is there any way i can get un-banned? as i'd hate to be blacklisted on a site such as this. My username on the chat was willdigg.

Thanks and my apologies, i know i should have looked further into the rules and thought about what i typed more thoroughly, but it was not done with any malice or to be innapropriate in any way.
Last edited by Sandiwich11 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: dont post spoilers outside the spoiler section
willdigg
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Iceman on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am

Short of flying to every users house and saying to their faces "no spoilers" we can't make it much clearer that there are NO spoilers allowed in #darkufo AT ALL no matter how minuscule.

You are going to stay banned because its a zero tolerance policy, but the ban queue will be cleared in a few weeks, and you should be able to rejoin then. Feel free to join the spoiler channel in the mean time though.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Return to Chat Room Appeals