Banned from live chat - appeal (contains lost spoilers)

You can appeal your chat room bans/suspensions here.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Banned from live chat - appeal (contains lost spoilers)

Postby Dangerzone50 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:06 pm

(pardon my klutzy-ness with this post as i am not to familiar with the use of this forum)

first, I would like to apologize... last night i had a childish outbust about one of the lost characters, and in my ranting i commented that the character is useless... But thats not why i was banned, i also gave some evidence as to why this character was useless, and one of the things i commented was a spoiler for an upcoming episode... However i was completely unaware that the spoiler i gave would be part of tonights episode (i only knew that they had to tell the story, i had no idea when)

Now i feel like an ass... because i was banned for posting a "spoiler" which i didn't even fully know myself, (had i known when it was going to be told, i would not have posted it) and because i was banned because of a childish argument over a character i dont even like that much.

Anyways, you have every right to keep me on the ban list... but given my previous history of good behavior on the chatroom i would really appreciate a second chance.

Thanks,
- DZ
Dangerzone50
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Banned from live chat - appeal (contains lost spoilers)

Postby Iceman on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi Dangerzone. I didnt ban you from the room last night, I just kicked you as a warning. You should have been able to rejoin last night and you should be able to join now. Did someone ban you after I kicked you?

If you can't join let me know.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Dangerzone50 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 pm

no i did not return to the chat last night, but um... i dont think you just kicked me offline... it said i was banned when you kicked me

I just decided to cool off and did not try to rejoin the chat until this morning... but the dark ufo channel still has a blank screen showing 0 users... so you must have actually banned me... not just kicked me
Dangerzone50
Viewer

Postby Iceman on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Come into #lostspoilers. We will fix it.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Return to Chat Room Appeals