V [season-2] Discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

V [season-2] Discussion

Postby Wexylum on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Good morning everyone! here is Wexylum, that's right, I'm one of your V Show expert.
So you saw on the main side, the article what say: "begin filming Season Two from Thursday 12th August 2010". If you don't read that article pls check it:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/v-season-2-filming-start-date-and.html

The big question is, what you saw on article too, will we see the V's new season in November??

Regards,
Wexylum

P.S: ohh i forgot a smile which express my feelings: :cursing:
If I look back, I'm lost.
Twitter

Wexylum
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: V [season-2] Discussion

Postby DarkUFO on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Congrats on being a Show Expert!

Yep, it will be interesting to see when ABC plan to Air Season 2. Hopefully we'll get some dates soon
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby Wexylum on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Yea this date is really disquieting.

btw thanks^^ i will do my best ;)
Twitter

Wexylum
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Hello there! Glad to see you around and congratulations for being the V expert. I am quite a minority but it is one of my favorite shows out there.

That's exactly why I can't wait for it to beggin hence I am very worried that they will do another big stupid thing with the dates as they did with the hiatus this year. Looking forward to good news! :P
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby aris3133 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:46 am

I am also a V show expert, and with Wexlyum will try to keep all of you informed on the latest V news!
aris3133
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 pm

aris3133 wrote:I am also a V show expert, and with Wexlyum will try to keep all of you informed on the latest V news!

Congratulations :D
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Wexylum on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Here comes the rain again!
Hey guys, here the weather is rainy but, V on ABC in November ;) That's closer than i expected, so let me show you some spoilery set photos from SpoilerTV archive: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/v-very ... hotos.html

It's really big spoiler!!! so be careful! :D

And from the other hand... Let me show you a video from SpoilerTV archive:
In this video "series" Our lovely Anna, alias Morena Baccarin talking about the show on Dragon*Con
7 part Youtube video series:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/v-seas ... oncon.html
There is it!
Have fun and i just need to wait 6-7 weeks more!!!
My idea about the 2. season is the big war is exploded between Lisa and Anna, i can't wait;)

Regards,
Wexylum

Don't you forget it, We are in peace, always.
Twitter

Wexylum
Show Expert

Postby cheggie on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Wexylum wrote:Here comes the rain again!
My idea about the 2. season is the big war is exploded between Lisa and Anna, i can't wait;)

That would be awesome!!!!
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby Sawyer5665 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 am

beresford wrote:Hello there! Glad to see you around and congratulations for being the V expert. I am quite a minority but it is one of my favorite shows out there.

That's exactly why I can't wait for it to beggin hence I am very worried that they will do another big stupid thing with the dates as they did with the hiatus this year. Looking forward to good news! :P

If ABC is even considering doing what they did with V last year again this year, they might as well go ahead and cancel the show now. Last year, when they ran 4 episodes then went on a 4 month hiatus, they really struggled to maintain any kind of fan base. A lot of people just completely lost interest in the show because there was such a long wait in between episode 4 and 5. I really, really, really, really hope that they do not pull something like that again this year. I'm not saying that they have to run the season without any off weeks, but they definitely cannot afford another long hiatus.
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby socceroo on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:10 pm

I think I heard that they are going to air the first 6 episodes from November until mid-December. Then they're going to take a little holiday break and air the rest in January and February.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby w4vy on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:26 am

So Mr Expert tell us some more won't you ?

So V has started :D What did you all think ? ME? well I loved it but would rather have Flashforward. :PP
w4vy
Viewer

Postby JacobsMom on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:49 pm

w4vy wrote:So V has started :D What did you all think ? ME? well I loved it but would rather have Flashforward. :PP

I watched it but was not impressed. I found the story line was full of more violence and gore than what V really needs. I didn't like Chad before and like him even less since the show is back. I love E.M. and that is why I watched V the first time, but I feel she deserves a better written show than this. :(

I liked Anna as a stand alone villain but with the addition of the daughter and now Anna's mother, I have to say that Anna is not the same anymore! The ending was really strange as the mother comes out of her cocoon thing!

I was hoping that this red rain was some mysterious thing that would be hard to fight but we find out it is only being used to repopulate the lizard aliens. :thumbsdown: What happened to Anna's fleet of spaceships that was suppose to be coming???

Sorry to say this return of V didn't impress me and I'll probably not take the time to watch anymore.
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby JackDied on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:23 am

Just Sayin' High to Jacobs Mom :)

V = Intense
JackDied
Viewer

Return to V Spoilers