Favourite Glee Guest Star?

General discussion for 'Glee'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Favourite Glee Guest Star?

Postby Joshua on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:19 am

Check out this poll on the main site: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/poll-glee-fans-who-has-been-best-guest.html

What do you think?

Frankly, I'm shocked Groff has so many votes. I found his character really annoying.

My favourite has to be Kristen Chenoweth - amazing voice and talent, and absolutely hilarious :wub: :wub: I want more of her!

Second goes to Gwyneth Paltrow - she was amazing last episode! More of her please :D Not overly fussed by the others. Wish they'd given Menzel a likeable part where she could sing again with Chenoweth... But that's the Wicked fan in me :wub:
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Favourite Glee Guest Star?

Postby Nick on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:02 am

Gwyneth Paltrow easily for me. She was amazing and fun. Kristin Chenoweth was also great but her second appearance kinda sucked so that puts me off a bit.

Worst could be Neil Patrick Harris. He and the episode were horrible. I hate how everyone makes him out to be one of the best. And Charice was barely there so I'm surprised she's winning.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Re: Favourite Glee Guest Star?

Postby DestinyFound on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:18 am

1. Kristen
2. Gwyneth
3. Charice
Show Expert for Glee and The Office
DestinyFound
Show Expert

Return to Glee Discussion [No Spoilers!]