[Official]Glee 2.09 Discussion

General discussion for 'Glee'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: [Official]Glee 2.09 Discussion

Postby DharmaLager on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:26 am

I'm still unsatisfied with how there was a tie with one championship trophy. Picky perhaps, but it is what it is.
Image
User avatar
DharmaLager
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Gender: Male


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official]Glee 2.09 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Yeah, it's a silly way to keep the Warblers (aka Kurt + Blaine) in the show.

So now the Glee club have won, lost and tied... what's next, disqualification?
Image
Image
User avatar
Joshua
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 8223
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: Somewhere snowy but hot
Gender: Male

Re: [Official]Glee 2.09 Discussion

Postby DharmaLager on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:40 pm

PenguinJosh wrote:Yeah, it's a silly way to keep the Warblers (aka Kurt + Blaine) in the show.

So now the Glee club have won, lost and tied... what's next, disqualification?


Precisely. I don't like that I'm just supposed to accept the fact that..oh, it's a tie. It's simply not realistic. It would have been better if they had three weeks to prepare for a "sing-off" to determine who the winner is. That team would go on to sectionals and could open up an arc that could possibly see Kurt return to McKinley somehow (which, I can't imagine would be allowed in the rules either of a real Glee competition).
Image
User avatar
DharmaLager
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Gender: Male

Re: [Official]Glee 2.09 Discussion

Postby theotherslover on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 pm

DharmaLager wrote:
PenguinJosh wrote:Yeah, it's a silly way to keep the Warblers (aka Kurt + Blaine) in the show.

So now the Glee club have won, lost and tied... what's next, disqualification?


Precisely. I don't like that I'm just supposed to accept the fact that..oh, it's a tie. It's simply not realistic. It would have been better if they had three weeks to prepare for a "sing-off" to determine who the winner is. That team would go on to sectionals and could open up an arc that could possibly see Kurt return to McKinley somehow (which, I can't imagine would be allowed in the rules either of a real Glee competition).

I like your idea much better
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
theotherslover
Show Expert
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 2:14 am
Location: On an island.
Gender: Female

Re: [Official]Glee 2.09 Discussion

Postby Mellow on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:23 am

PenguinJosh wrote:I guess it's just me who found this episode to be underwhelming then :P


You and me both. It just seemed kind of.. boring? :S I think the episode with the substitue was the best episode of the season!
♥Mellowsplints♥
Image
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
User avatar
Mellow
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:58 pm
Gender: Male

Re: [Official]Glee 2.09 Discussion

Postby DharmaLager on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:30 am

theotherslover wrote:
DharmaLager wrote:
PenguinJosh wrote:Yeah, it's a silly way to keep the Warblers (aka Kurt + Blaine) in the show.

So now the Glee club have won, lost and tied... what's next, disqualification?


Precisely. I don't like that I'm just supposed to accept the fact that..oh, it's a tie. It's simply not realistic. It would have been better if they had three weeks to prepare for a "sing-off" to determine who the winner is. That team would go on to sectionals and could open up an arc that could possibly see Kurt return to McKinley somehow (which, I can't imagine would be allowed in the rules either of a real Glee competition).

I like your idea much better


Thanks, it simply makes more sense. Plus, I think the build up to a "sing off" could be interesting and could really build a great amount of tension between the two clubs, which would stick Kurt in the middle of it if they really did want to continue the Kurt BS. I'm not suggesting that part, just saying it could work with their angle too.
Image
User avatar
DharmaLager
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm
Gender: Male

Re: [Official]Glee 2.09 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:30 am

Mellow wrote:
PenguinJosh wrote:I guess it's just me who found this episode to be underwhelming then :P


You and me both. It just seemed kind of.. boring? :S I think the episode with the substitue was the best episode of the season!


Yup, 100% agree.

There's been relatively little build up to Seasonals this season, so I wasn't particularly excited for it. Plus it didn't have the "Ooh they really could lose" feel to last year's seasonals and regionals. Everyone was just glum and moody. Rather boring. Not to mention boring songs.
Image
Image
User avatar
Joshua
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 8223
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:11 pm
Location: Somewhere snowy but hot
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Glee Discussion [No Spoilers!]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron