Glee Season 3!!

General discussion for 'Glee'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Glee Season 3!!

Postby tashayar333 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Sooo, we are only a couple weeks away from Glee season three. What kind of stuff are you hoping for season 3? THIS IS A NO SPOILER DISCUSSION!!! What are you hoping to see? Couples? Songs?
tashayar333
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Glee Season 3!!

Postby tashayar333 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Personally, I'm hoping for to a little bit of Finnchel and a little more KLAINE!! I really want someone to do a Weird Al song too. Don't really care which one, I just really want one. Anyone all for Blaine to move to McKinley? I'm torn because I LOVE the Warblers, but I want Klaine together during the day!!! Maybe we can have the entirety of the Warblers switch. Best of both worlds.
A Phantom of the Opera themed episode would be fun too...Blaine would make an awesome Phantom!!!
Any thoughts? Post a reply!!! :thumbsup:
tashayar333
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Blaine being one of the few characters on the show I still like, I'd be up for more Blaine! More Beiste, Emma and Sue too. Less Kurt (in fact, just get rid of him).

I'd just like it to return to the awesomeness that was Season One to be honest. Season 2 was a real, real let down and if Season 3 is the same I shall stop watching.

A POTO episode would be epic! Or one dedicated to multiple musicals :)
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:30 pm

First off, I am not likely to watch in real-time this season.MY main hope is that the show can return to what it was in Season 1 - a decent/solid story that utilized music well. Less artist specific episodes and more continuity. Get back what to made the show a hit in Season 1.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Return to Glee Discussion [No Spoilers!]