[Official] Glee Episode 3.02 Discussion

General discussion for 'Glee'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Glee Episode 3.02 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Episode: 3.02
Episode Name: "I Am Unicorn"

Discuss this episode here.

Shelby Corcoran returns to the halls of McKinley High. Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester initiates a boot camp for some of the members of New Directions.

Glee at SpoilerTV.com
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Glee Episode 3.02 Discussion

Postby DharmaLager on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:20 pm

I sincerely hope Quinn has a TRUE change of heart. The fact is the only people who were there for her throughout everything was the Glee club. I'm giving myself a few more episodes before I start calling Season 3 another Season 2...but right now, I'm leaning that way. Really am trying to enjoy it though...so far, I'm rating season 3 a C, however.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Well, Quinn's custody line shows she hasn't changed at all :glare: :unsure:

The show really needs new cast - the best 2 (in my opinion, Blaine and Bieste) are the two newest so there is more they can do with their story. There're only so many teenage dramas to explore.

The Kurt story was ridiculous - since when has he had the problem with his own sexuality? I think that story was a little silly. And the ending was stupid too :huh:

On the plus side, I really enjoyed Bieste/Emma/Artie this episode, and Shelby wasn't too unbearable.

Still no stand out songs though
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:21 am

We should probably get someone more positive about the show to talk about it in here...haha

With that in mind, Kurt really needs to get over the fact that his boyfriend wants to be Tony...seeing as he sacrificed his school and life there to be with Kurt.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby theotherslover on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:13 am

Okay, I had an epic journey with this episode. I've had a rough day, classes were long, confusing, I was dead tired and got into a fight about religion with my mother and then it poured on me, so when my suitemate said "Let's watch Glee," I thought, hey Darren Criss (Blaine) is supposed to sing in this one and I should probably write on the forum since I'm like the show expert and all.
We turned it on her laptop and it would not buffer. It then buffered a little bit, and then shut down. We then managed to have three different screenings going on so when one buffered we were ready with the next one. It was going fine and Blaine was about to sing then when all of a sudden WE RAN OUT OF VIEWING TIME. I have never cursed so much in my entire life. We then scrambled to find a way to watch it. Seriously, though, that's all I wanted.
It took us an hour and a half to watch a 42 min show. This did not include my running jump to get onto her bed to watch it, which is ridiculously high for my short stature.

West Side Story was my freshman show in High School, so I have a lot of memories with that show.

I did not like Bieste, Arty, Emma as auditioners just because I have been in that role before and rule one is you do not show any emotion including applause or anything. So it just angered my slightly that it was not the case here.

I do not support Kurt's thing. There is so many parts you can play, Tony isn't one of them. Don't audition with Funny Girl for Tony. Really. He also needs to be more supportive. Bad boyfriend, honestly. Kick it up a notch, Kurt. (If anyone gets that reference I will give them a gift.)
ImageImage
theotherslover
Show Expert

Return to Glee Discussion [No Spoilers!]