[Official] Glee Episode 3.03 Discussion

General discussion for 'Glee'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Glee Episode 3.03 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Episode: 3.03
Episode Name: "Asian F"

Discuss this episode here.

Rusty and Rose Pillsbury pay Emma a visit and we get a sneak peek into her deep rooted issues. Meanwhile, Mike Chang struggles with his grades and his parents step in to make sure he stays on track.

Glee at SpoilerTV.com
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Glee Episode 3.03 Discussion

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:54 am

For the record, I actually really liked this episode. Emma's parents being red head, err, ginger enthusiasts, or whatever we're calling them, that was unique, but the rest of the episode was pretty well done. Still not sure when the Glee club and the football team suddenly were able to get along this well, but I've given up expecting consistency anyways.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:10 am

Yeah this episode was a lot more enjoyable, felt a lot more S1 style focusing on characters (like Mike) rather than silly storylines.

The only things that bugged me was how easily Santana was back in the group, and how uncharacteristically Mr Schu pushed Mercedes... I almost thought the opener was going to be a dream!

Kurt's singing during the Effy song really annoyed me too. Don't know why he's so popular
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Problem is: More enjoyable doesn't mean the show is showing any real consistency to me yet. They're getting their, but I've accepted that I need a more "out there" frame of mine on occasion when watching the show. Still, Season 3 is clearly better than season 2.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Return to Glee Discussion [No Spoilers!]