Glee 3.10 Episode Discussion

General discussion for 'Glee'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Glee 3.10 Episode Discussion

Postby theotherslover on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Glee 3.10

Yes/No

LOVE IS IN THE AIR AT MCKINLEY HIGH ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, ON FOX

NeNe Leakes ("Real Housewives of Atlanta") Makes a Special Guest Appearance

When Will tries to plan a special surprise for Emma, he enlists the glee club to help him sweep her off her feet. Meanwhile, Becky sets her sights on Artie, and Finn makes an announcement about his life plans after high school that surprises the glee club in the all-new "Yes/No" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Jan. 17

This was the first episode that I have watched live in a really long time. Mainly because all I don't have a TV except the one for everyone. So my roommate managed to grab the TV and enticed me away from my work because "Darren is singing and don't you wanna see that?" Yeah, I did. However he did not have a single line in the entire episode. Anyways, now my roommate is avoiding me because she feels bad.

I thought this was a decent episode. The musical numbers were not particularly memorable. I liked the mash up. The swimming number was a little odd. I was extremely frightened when Artie did his dive. Then prayed that they showed him again.

Loved the swim coach. Her speech was epic.

The only thing that is worrying me is that all the relationships are in a good place at the moment. This is television. That doesn't happen for long.

What did you all think?

Discuss this episode here
ImageImage
theotherslover
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Glee 3.10 Episode Discussion

Postby Joshua on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Yeah the episode was ok. I laughed my butt off when Artie plummeted into the pool :lol:

I bet they were annoyed they'd already wasted "Marry You" in season 2 :P

I'm the opposite, I hated the mash up and think Artie murdered Moves Like Jagger

Nice to have a bit more Sue being epic :)

I wanted more Nene!!

My guess is Rachel says no, thus sparking yet more trouble for them O.o What do you think about that?
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Re: Glee 3.10 Episode Discussion

Postby theotherslover on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah I agree with the Rachel thing. There is too much happiness at the moment and we are in the need for some drama.
ImageImage
theotherslover
Show Expert

Return to Glee Discussion [No Spoilers!]