Glee Main Cast For Season 2

Spoiler discussion for 'Glee'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Glee Main Cast For Season 2

Postby DestinyCalls on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:39 pm

As of right now there are 15 cast members with star billing for season 2. All of the 12 main cast from season1 has been renewed and the new main cast members are Brittany, Santana and also kurts father Burt
DestinyCalls
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Glee Main Cast For Season 2

Postby DharmaLager on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Good to know Burt is a main character. I enjoyed his role in Season 1 and it's good to know we'll see more of him in Season 2. Not shocking Brittany and Santana moved up to main cast, though it's always irked me how I still feel uneasy about them.

At one point, they're on Sue's side...the next, they're with the Gleeks. They're motives/desires were never on a clear enough path for me.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Nick on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Hmm...I think Burt might work better as a guest star. He's just not the kind of character that would fit into every episode unless they either make Kurt the star of the show or get him a job at McKinley. But I am looking forward to what they do with him this coming season since he is a good character. And I am looking forward to more Brittany and Santana.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby theotherslover on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Yay! It's good that we have this cast together. I like Brittany an Santana. It's good to see a little more of them.
ImageImage
theotherslover
Show Expert

Postby DharmaLager on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:56 pm

I don't think him being main cast (Burt) equals every episode...I think it just means that he'll get in more episodes. I think he's a strong actor though, and plays the role well. It'd be interesting to see if the relationship between the parental units continued (it would seem so) after this.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby DestinyCalls on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Nick wrote:Hmm...I think Burt might work better as as a guest star. He's just not the kind of character that would fit into every episode unless they either make Kurt the star of the show or get him a job at McKinley. But I am looking forward to what they do with him this coming season since he is a good character. And I am looking forward to more Brittany and Santana.

I agree...it will be interesting how they will fit burt in every ep
DestinyCalls
Extra

Postby Joshua on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:24 pm

I don't want Burt in every episode (or however many he'll be in) :| That's too much Kurt, too much Finn-daddy-issues...

Should've left him as a guest.

Hopefully he's in a Des-in-S5 capacity ;)
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Return to Glee Spoilers