[Official] The Vampire Diaries Ep. 2.11 Discussion

General discussion for 'The Vampire Diaries'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] The Vampire Diaries Ep. 2.11 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 pm

"By the Light of the Moon"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Vampire Diaries episode here.

TYLER FACES HIS FIRST TRANSFORMATION — As the full moon approaches, Caroline helps Tyler prepare for the transformation he is powerless to stop. While Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Katherine (Nina Dobrev) play mind games on one another, Damon and Alaric are suspicious when a stranger named Jules shows up in Mystic Falls, searching for her missing friend, Mason. Elena is frustrated at the lengths Jeremy and her friends have gone to in order to keep her safe. Bonnie and Luca work together on a spell, while still keeping secrets from one another. Finally, Elijah makes an unexpected appearance with an offer that could change everything.

Source: Vampire-Diaries.net

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/vampir ... z17cHMU1EM
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

Check out STV.com/TheVampireDiaries for Spoilers, Promos, Sneak Peeks and more.

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] The Vampire Diaries Ep. 2.11 Discussion

Postby charliefan4life on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:11 am

Tyler's transformation was intense! Now I have to wonder who the werewolf chick is working for-Klaus?

I am so glad Stefan didn't actually hook up with Katherine and that he left her in the tomb. I hate when he acts like a sucker. How convenient that Rose showed up and took the bite meant for Damon. But I don't blame her for wanting to be a "special friend". I want to be his "special friend" too. :P

I really want to know what's going on with Elijah.

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Wow this episode was amazing, Tyles and Caroline stole the show, with his transformation, like CFan said, it was intense, and powerful, you felt his pain, and Caroline was amazing them two have a great connection.

I have a feeling they set up the Tyler anfornatio, making it look as painful as possible because the werewolf part of the curse will be broken, why would anyone want to go through so much pain?

OOh that werewolf bite looked nasty, but seriously why are they making Rose out to be some weak pathetic creature, surely she would of been quick enough to make a run for it, or even fight of the wolf without being bitten, they are ruining her character with all this.

I wonder of the girl werewolf will be used in the sacrifice... And maybe Rose too...

Elijah is bad ass compelling Katherine, mwhahah I wonder how he got the curse of the tomb, is it off now, but Katherine is compelled to not leave?

A few things are bugging me, from the next episode but that can wait until 27 th january :cry:
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby Michelle on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:29 am

Wait.... next episode is over a month from now, what gives? :cursing:

Loved the episode and I felt bad for Tyler, poor kid. :cry:
Michelle
Emmy Nominee

Postby charliefan4life on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 am

Yes, they've gone on winter break. I forgot about that until after the episode was over. I hate such long breaks. I practically forget what was going on by the time it returns.

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Michelle on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Elijah is awesome, just saying.
Michelle
Emmy Nominee

Postby LOSTMeggy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Just need to say that Tyler's transformation was epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Tyler and Caroline rock, they no doubt stole the show(Oh elijah was pretty cool too)!

I really can't stand Rose... for being such an old vampire she is quite a baby :cursing:
"I've missed you so much..."
LOSTMeggy
Stunt Double

Postby Elize34 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Mm, watched this episode with a close friend and we seemed to agree, this episode was a bit dissapointing in some departments. (according to us of course ;) )

Perhaps it was due to the total, 100% amazing, chilling, disturbing, brilliant Tyler/Caroline scenes, but the rest of the storylines felt a bit.... dull and slow.

I watched the ep on Saturday and already having trouble remembering what it was about exactly.... :|
I do remember Elijah was pretty mysterious again, love the twist on his character.

and Rose.... well, it was nice having you here to show us what happens when a vampire gets bitten by a werewolf, see you in another life! *waves Rose goodbye*

I really started to like Bonnie, but does she seriously not get that everyone has a secret agenda? Surviving 1.5 season in Mystic Falls must've taught her something?! Not that Luca is liking the whole deceiving-Bonnie act, perhaps he'll turn around and tell Bonnie the truth?

Oh, did love the scenes with Alaric and Damon, those two together always make me laugh :lol:
Thanks HannaK for making me this unearthly awesome banner!

http://have-heart-my-dear.tumblr.com/ <--- my Tumblr
Elize34
Stunt Double

Postby PandaVamp on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 am

Finally up to date. :D

I absolutely dig Elijah! :w00t:
Can't help but think that if he's an "Easter bunny" compared to Klaus (as Rose said), and he's so badass already, then whoever they have casted for that role will have to be freaking big. :O

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby JenR on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:01 am

i agree i love Elijah. i hope with him being in town it will bring Damon's dark side back. cuz i miss that side of him.

tyler's transformation was so intense. and watching caroline being there by his side (for as long as she could) was so brave and heartwarming. i love those two together
JenR
Viewer

Postby JediChewy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 am

I prefer Damon being a more nicer guy despite his dark side. I like that dynamic. Interesting season. Can't wait to see what else they got now that they introduced Caroline....
May The Force Be With You!
JediChewy
Guest Star

Return to The Vampire Diaries Discussion [No Spoilers!]