[Official] The Vampire Diaries Ep. 2.18 Discussion

General discussion for 'The Vampire Diaries'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] The Vampire Diaries Ep. 2.18 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:01 am

"The Last Dance"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Vampire Diaries episode here.

THURSDAY, April 14

“THE VAMPIRE DIARIES” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“The Last Dance” (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

DANCING WITH DANGER — As the high school prepares to throw a “1960s Decade Dance,” Elena (Nina Dobrev) starts receiving disturbing messages from Klaus via an unusual source. Bonnie (Katerina Graham) tries to reassure Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) that she is strong enough to help Elena, but a worried Jeremy asks Stefan (Paul Wesley) for advice. Caroline (Candice Accola) talks Matt (Zach Roerig) into taking her to the dance. Expecting Klaus to show up at the dance, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Alaric (Matt Davis) attend as chaperones, but Klaus is playing a complicated game that keeps them on edge. Finally, Damon comes up with a new plan of action that shocks and upsets everyone. John Behring directed the episode written by Michael Narducci (#218).

Source: CW

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/vampir ... z1JXooZdwU

Check out STV.com/TheVampireDiaries for Spoilers, Promos, Sneak Peeks and more.

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] The Vampire Diaries Ep. 2.18 Discussion

Postby Joel Leo J on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:41 pm

It was obvious bonnie was not dead, why build the witch power up and up and then just kill her off, I never bought it for a second!!!

The blatant product placement at the end with the at and t mifi was a bit LOL and slightly distracting!!!

A good episode very emotional at the end when elena and bonnie spoke over Skype

A good episode, can't wait till next week when klaus arrives
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 pm

This episode wasn't as good as previous eps, mainly for the reason Leo said, it was pretty obvious Bonnie wasn't going to die. Anything that gets discussed that much is not going to happen. And I was rolling my eyes at the "mifi" commercial in the show as well. Intense moment between Damon and Elena there at the end. But the Salvatore brothers are going to be **** when they find out what Elena's done.

On a side note, I'm a little bummed that we never had cool dances like that when I was in high school.

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Bella on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:37 am

charliefan4life wrote:This episode wasn't as good as previous eps, mainly for the reason Leo said, it was pretty obvious Bonnie wasn't going to die. Anything that gets discussed that much is not going to happen. And I was rolling my eyes at the "mifi" commercial in the show as well. Intense moment between Damon and Elena there at the end. But the Salvatore brothers are going to be **** when they find out what Elena's done.

On a side note, I'm a little bummed that we never had cool dances like that when I was in high school.

See, I disagree. I thought it was awesome. It was helped along by the fact that SOMEONE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS (BERTA) told me someone was gonna die in the ep -- so the whole hour, I was worrying about Bonnie and Alaric (I have a thing for him). When Bonnie faked her death, I totally bought it.

Twitter / YouTube Channel

:) STV Podcast co-host :)
Bella
Senior Moderator

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:01 am

I kinda get why elena took the dagger out of Elijah, he has done nothing but try and protect her friends and family where as klaus has been nothing but aggressive and threatening.

She needs the dagger to kill klaus, my only concern is Elijah is gonna be **** with them all for killing him twice, I wouldn't blame him either. hoping he can see the funny side :PP

Still can't wait till next week!!!!! :blush:
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby Sidia on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 pm

I must say the episode was quite boring to me. It was obvious that bonnie wasn't going to die, because that would have meant that all girlfriends of Jeremy's suffer death, quite a bummer I think. But kidding besides I didn't bought it for one second.

That Elena took the dagger out of Elijah seems quite dumb to me, he'll be furious with the gang not only for killing him twice (I guess) but also for killing his two warlock guys.

Still looking forward to next weeks episode, hoping it becomes better.

P.S.: Sorry for the language it isn't my first language :P
Sidia
Viewer

Postby Joel Leo J on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Yes but Sidia, the reason he was in cahoots with the warlocks was because they knew how to kill klaus, bonnie now knows how to do this, and actually has all the power, that might sway him a little me thinks!! ;)
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby b3rt4 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Bella wrote:
charliefan4life wrote:This episode wasn't as good as previous eps, mainly for the reason Leo said, it was pretty obvious Bonnie wasn't going to die. Anything that gets discussed that much is not going to happen. And I was rolling my eyes at the "mifi" commercial in the show as well. Intense moment between Damon and Elena there at the end. But the Salvatore brothers are going to be **** when they find out what Elena's done.

See, I disagree. I thought it was awesome. It was helped along by the fact that SOMEONE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS (BERTA) told me someone was gonna die in the ep -- so the whole hour, I was worrying about Bonnie and Alaric (I have a thing for him). When Bonnie faked her death, I totally bought it.

:lol:

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Return to The Vampire Diaries Discussion [No Spoilers!]