[Official] Vampire Diaries - S2 - Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'The Vampire Diaries'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] Vampire Diaries - S2 - Spoilers and Speculati

Postby PandaVamp on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Yeah, I bet they will, but it is always fun to speculate on it. :)

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby JenR on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:03 pm

ok this is how they describe the klaus character in the books

Klaus is very Nordic in appearance, with electric blue eyes and short, close-cropped platinum blond hair. He is described as being handsome despite the fact that his features are often contorted in madness. He wears a dusty long tan coat.

Klaus is extremely deranged, and the line between his evil and his madness is very blurry. When pressed, he is deadly serious and reminds everyone about his unfathomable old age, but most of the time he seems unnaturally chipper, and his evil deeds during Dark Reunion are always tinged with irony. He refers to everyone as "sport," he writes "Goodnight, sweetheart" on Vickie's mirror after brutally murdering her and leaving that same song playing in her room, and he kills (or nearly kills) Stefan with the same white ash wood spear that was intended for him. His mood changes from cheerful and amused to absolutely enraged in seconds, and he is very unpredictable. Despite his seemingly erratic and scattered personality, he seems to be a patient and methodical killer capable of elaborate plans.

Klaus is of unknown age, but is at least from the bronze age. He seems to have fought in every major war through time, most notably in Alexander the Great's army, in the Trojan War, and in the wars that led to the Roman Empire's downfall (on the Germanic side). He then decided to stick around the general area of Germany where, sometime in the 15th century, he turned a dying young Katherine into a vampire and then left her to her own devices.

-- Merged Double Post --

Episode 2.12 - The Descent - Synopsis

Stefan and Alaric try to find Isobel to ask her about Klaus, but useless. Elena and Rose are having a sincere conversation, speaking about her feelings to both brothers. Damon tries a lot to break the werewolf curse and save Rose, while she`s dying painfully and is a threat for everyone in a town. Some new facts about Jules come out making everyone a bit afraid of her. Caroline is uncertain about her feelings for Tyler and wants him to be a good friend only for some time. Everything changes when someone dies.

Copied From: The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.12 - The Descent - Synopsis | Spoiler TV
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
JenR
Viewer

Postby Joel Leo J on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm

The CW
Steven R. McQueen has suggested that his Vampire Diaries character Jeremy will put his "heart on the line".

Speaking to TV Guide, McQueen admitted that he was surprised by the romantic storyline between Jeremy and Bonnie (Katerina Graham).

"The Jeremy and Bonnie storyline was the last thing I ever expected and it just ended up working out well," he said. "Our characters ended up having such great chemistry which was really unexpected. It's been a blast to unravel that new path."

McQueen added that Jeremy's feelings for Bonnie may make him more determined to protect people.

"When Bonnie's added into the equation he'll do anything to protect her and pretty much goes right into throwing his heart on the line," he explained. "He gets shot down a couple of times!"

McQueen also dropped hints about what is to come for Jeremy, saying: "I think he's going to definitely keep getting involved in this whole crazy world and this whole new mystical world that's been introduced to him is something new and amazing and I think he's not going to step back from that now. He's opened Pandora's Box and has found all the secrets and is liking them."

The Vampire Diaries returns for a new episode on January 27 at 8/7c on The CW]
:thumbup:

-- Merged Double Post --

Thanks JenR for your above post!!! Its interesting to hear regarding the books, I keep meaning to read them, but not had time as of yet, and I always find they are so similar to the Tv show (if you watched the TV show first) its hardly worth reading if you know the ending? I read True blood books after the TV show and they were might similar...

Are they worth a read ?
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 am

So Jeremy-is basically going to be Jeremy.:P

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 am

Mega Buzz - Various Shows - 1/18/11

What's the scoop on the vampire-werewolf war on Vampire Diaries? — Rachel
NATALIE: The late Mason's were-buddy Jules (Michaela McManus) is not happy with the Salvatore brothers, and will use the information that Tyler is also a werewolf to her advantage. "The vampire-werewolf conflict is going to go from a simmer to a boil," executive producer Julie Plec tells us. "Jules is going to try to take Tyler under her wing and start filling his ear with some things."

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/mega-buzz-various-shows-11811.html

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.12 - The Descent - Synopsis

THURSDAY, JANUARY 27

“THE VAMPIRE DIARIES” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“The Descent” (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

DOOM, GLOOM AND PERSONAL GROWTH — Stefan (Paul Wesley) has his own ideas about Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) new plan for the future. While Damon (Ian Somerhalder) tries to get the truth out of Jules (guest star Michaela McManus), he asks Elena to keep an eye on Rose (guest star Lauren Cohan), a situation that turns unexpectedly dangerous. Caroline (Candice Accola) and Matt (Zach Roerig) try to be honest about their feelings for one another, and Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) reaction to Caroline’s generosity comes as a surprise to her... Damon struggles to hide his true feelings when a life-and-death crisis hits him harder than he expected. Matt Davis also stars. Marcos Siega directed the episode written by Sarah Fain & Elizabeth Craft (##212).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/vampire-diaries-episode-212-descent_7092.html

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.13 - Daddy Issues - Press Release

THURSDAY, February 3

“Daddy Issues” (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

CHOOSING SIDES — Johnathan Gilbert’s (guest star David Anders) return to Mystic Falls comes as an unhappy surprise to Elena (Nina Dobrev), Jenna (Sara Canning) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder). Caroline (Candice Accola) lets Stefan (Paul Wesley) know about her conversation with Tyler (Michael Trevino), and Stefan does his best to reach out to a confused and conflicted Tyler. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) comforts Bonnie (Katerina Graham) after her disturbing conversation with Jonas (guest star Randy Goodwin)... When Jules (guest star Michaela McManus) takes a hostage, the situation quickly escalates into a violent confrontation. Zach Roerig and Matt Davis also star. Joshua Butler directed the episode written by Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec (##213).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/vampire-diaries-episode-213-daddy.html

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.14 - Crying Wolf - Press Release

THURSDAY, February 10

“Crying Wolf” (CONTENT RATING TBD) (HDTV)

SECRETS AND LIES --- Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) get away for what they hope will be a romantic weekend at the Gilbert family lake house, not realizing that they’ve been followed. Jenna (Sara Canning) starts to worry that Alaric (Matt Davis) isn’t being honest with her. Jules (guest star Michaela McManus) explains the importance of the sun and moon curse to Tyler (Michael Trevino), but leaves out an important detail. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) attends a tea at the Historical Society in order to talk to Elijah (guest star Daniel Gillies), but Elijah isn’t giving up any secrets. With help from Caroline (Candice Accola) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), Bonnie (Katerina Graham) uses deceptive measures to get shocking new information out of Luka (guest star Bryton James). Finally, Tyler offers Matt (Zach Roerig) some relationship advice. David Von Ancken directed the episode written by Brian Young (##214).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/vampire-diaries-episode-214-crying-wolf_20.html

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:45 am

Well I was personally hoping for Dominic Monaghan :cool:, but this guy is hot so I'll accept it. Oh so many studs in one t.v. show makes me so, so happy!

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:48 am

Hahahaha Dominic lmao!!!
:P

-- Merged Double Post --

Hahahaha Dominic lmao!!!
:P
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:23 am

:mad:

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby LOSTMeggy on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:04 pm

charliefan4life wrote:Well I was personally hoping for Dominic Monaghan :cool:, but this guy is hot so I'll accept it. Oh so many studs in one t.v. show makes me so, so happy!

I would have loved that too! ;)
"I've missed you so much..."
LOSTMeggy
Stunt Double

Postby PandaVamp on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:14 am

:unsure:

Oh well, pretty disappointed looks wise, but I'll wait until I see him act to give my final word.

Btw, I can't remember him on Master and Commander or Alexander. Guess I'll watch one or the other again. :P

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby charliefan4life on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 am

I've never seen either so this will be my first experience.

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:31 pm

'The Vampire Diaries' first look: Meet Klaus, the oldest vampire in the history of time

"Vampire Diaries" fans... here he comes.

Here's your very first look at Joseph Morgan as Klaus, the villain we've all been anxiously waiting for, from the April 21 episode... aptly titled "Klaus."

We'll initially meet the original Original in a flashback -- and yes, that's Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Katherine (Nina Dobrev) in the photo with him.

If you remember, Katherine met Klaus when he was living as a nobleman in England in 1491. "I was taken with him at first, until I found out what he was, and what he wanted from me," she told Elena earlier this season. "And then I ran like hell."

She's been running for over 500 years... and he's about to catch up to her.

Klaus is making his way toward present-day Mystic Falls, and his arrival will wreak havoc for all of our favorite characters. He has one goal: to break the sun-and-moon curse that prevents vampires from being able to walk in the sun.

Conveniently, if he succeeds in breaking the curse, it'll bind the werewolves to their curse forever, and they'll continue to endure painful transformations every month.

Klaus' arrival sets events in motion for the sacrifice ritual -- which requires the demise of vampire, a witch, a werewolf, and of course, Elena -- on the night of the full moon. We don't know much else about him yet, but we'd imagine that living with a curse as long as Klaus has takes its toll on a psyche.

It's been a bitter hiatus, but it's almost over. Tune in to The CW at 8 p.m. EST this Thursday, April 7, for a brand new episode of "The Vampire Diaries." In the meantime, learn a little more about Morgan -- the man behind the villain - here at Zap2it.

source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... -time.html

-- Merged Double Post --

Now that Matt knows Caroline is a bloodsucker on Vampire Diaries, will she just compel him to forget? — Michelle
ADAM: Well that's one solution, but it's not one that Candice Accola necessarily endorses. "There's always going to be characters who don't know what's going on, but at the same time they can't be fools forever!" she says. Needless to say, when the show returns — picking up right where Matt and Caroline left off — Caroline will definitely have some uncomfortable 'splainin' to do about what the heck goes on in Mystic Falls.

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Ho ... 31501.aspx
perlnoir
Show Expert

Previous

Return to The Vampire Diaries Spoilers