[Official] Vampire Diaries - S2 - Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'The Vampire Diaries'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] Vampire Diaries - S2 - Spoilers and Speculati

Postby charliefan4life on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:24 am

I was completely unaware of this!

Poll - Should Vampire Diaries bring back Succubus Kelly Donavan (Melinda Clarke)?

First if you didnt already know Kelly Donavan is a Succubus
see this deleted scene from 1x15 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-FtR_0E ... re=related

Her plotline was deleted from season 1 due to concerns that it was too early to introduce other creatures. Melinda Clarke is currently co-starring on Nikita but it would be easy for the CW to arrange the schedules (and have her skip a few Nikita episodes) for a return on the Vampire Diaries.

Succubus' have been done on TV recently on the Canadian series "Lost Girl" which centers on a Succubus and also on ABC's cancelled The Gates.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/poll-should-vampire-diaries-bring-back.html

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Joel Leo J on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Various spoilers and Snippets

Some spoilers have been revealed about the upcoming episodes 2×10 “The Sacrifice” and 2×11. Those are considered major spoilers, so if you want to be spoiler free we recommend you to STOP reading now. Also, for the spoiler lovers… take in account that these are usually based on casting scripts, so they may be subject to changes on the actual episode.

Courtesy of Spoilerguide here are some new spoilers about the upcoming episode 2×10 “The Sacrifice”. As you may remember, they’re related to a previous scoop from E!Online regarding Elena.

According to our source, in episode 10 entitled “The Sacrifice”, Elena and Rose fortuitously come across an opportunity to get one step closer to the ‘Originals’. While doing a believable impersonation of Katherine, Elena gains the info she needs about a certain Adrienne. But in true TVD style plans go south quick and someone ends up with their heart ripped out, literally.

Also, related to this, vampire-show has some info about new characters that will be introduced in episode 10 and 11. Thanks to VDSource for the heads up on these!

We will meet three new characters in episode 10, here’s the info:

Cody: He is present in episode 10. He’s a vampire who has orders to bring back a woman (Elena, Katherine or Rose?) to his boss (Byron?). He confronts Adrienne, James and Rose to protect that person. He’ll be eventually killed by Adrienne ripping out his heart.

Adrienne: She is present in episode 10. Her name will be mentioned several times in the coming episodes. She is described as a very dangerous vampire. Nobody dares to touch. She is pursued by Rose and Elena in episode 10 and they end up finding her, apparently in this same episode.

Alice: She appears for the first time in episode 10. She’s a pretty young girl with a slight German accent. She seems to live with a boy named Steven.

More spoilers about Alice and her encounter with Elena:

She meets Rose and Elena on Steven’s apartment. First, Rose asks Alice what happened to Steven and, then, Elena appears in the apartment and tells her they’re looking for Adrienne. Alice tells her that it is suicide and that no one dares to contact her, and after a moment of reflection she thinks Elena is Katherine Pierce.

Elena decides to impersonate Katherine and asks her if she knows her. Alice replied: “Only by reputation. You’re the reason for what I wanted to be transformed”. It seems that Alice did not become a vampire because of Steven.

Elena approaches Alice and asks her to phone Steven and find someone connected to Adrienne.

Alice refuses to do so and sends a message warning that Katherine wants to see Adrienne immediately. But she knows what Katherine is able to do, so she end up collaborating. She calls someone and ends up getting the number of a person who knows Adrienne.

And here’s the info of a new character introduced in episode 11, this character will be played by Michaela McManus as a nnounced by Michael Aussiello on movieline.com

Jules: She makes her first appearance in episode 11. She is a young surfer of 20 years, tanned, sexy and smart. It comes in Mystic Falls to ask questions about the disappearance of Mason Lockwood.

Jules comes to visit Tyler and tells him that she’s a friend of Mason and she’s looking for him. Tyler says: “Mason has gone back to Florida for a while now,” she replied: “The problem is, he has not returned “.

She will also confront Damon and she knows from the beginning that he’s a vampire. Damon threats and warns her to stop looking for Mason.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/vampir ... z14i8qJ6fF
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby LOSTMeggy on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Yay!!!! So many exciting things to look forward to. This show just keeps get better :thumbsup:
"I've missed you so much..."
LOSTMeggy
Stunt Double

Postby charliefan4life on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 am

The Vampire Diaries – Episode 2.09 – Katerina – Sneak Peek

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/vampire-diaries-episode-209-katerina_09.html

Latest From Watch with Kristin - 9/08/10

Betty: Anything good coming up on The Vampire Diaries?
Mystic Fallsians better brace themselves because those werewolves, they are a-comin'! Thanks to a fun tweet from Katerina Graham this morning, we now know that the set peeps over at TVD need a lesson in grammar/spelling, and we our hear for them. More importantly though, there is a full moon ahead because there are live wolves on the set of The Vampire Diaries today—scary. Do you think there are more wolves in MF than we've been led to believe, or does this just mean that Tyler has turned?

Franklin: Will Bonnie and Damon be getting it on soon on Vampire Diaries?
Bonnie will be cozying up to the guy we have a photo of right here: Bryton James, who is playing a new love interest for her, by the name of Luka. He knows all about her powers and isn't afraid of them, because his history-professor father told him all about the Salem witches. But Luka also has a secret. What do you think...These two look like a good match?
The Vampire Diaries Quantrell D. Colbert/The CW

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/latest-from-watch-with-kristin-90810.html

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:09 am

The Vampire Diaries - Upcoming Episode Spoilers from EW

Fans of The Vampire Diaries have to wait until Dec. 2 for the next new episode, but here’s some scoop to tide you over. Earlier this week, Michael Trevino filmed Tyler’s full moon transformation into a werewolf, which will air Dec. 9. “They shot it over two days. Closed set, special effects makeup guys, visual effects guys, Michael Trevino ready to rip out his soul and expose it bare to the world,” says exec producer Julie Plec. “I think if it’s even half as good as what we want it to be, it’s gonna be amazing. Kevin [Williamson] is the master and the king of the coming-of-age storytelling, as evidenced in Dawson’s Creek. This show is certainly literally not about any of that, but subtextually, it’s all about that. Tyler’s transformation from human into werewolf, it’s the literal growing pains of a boy becoming a man. All of the hell, and the pain, and the agony, and the confusion, and the torture that comes along with it — watching Tyler go through that over an episode will be really beautiful and powerful, and hopefully very harrowing. Seeing how he comes out the other side will define who he is.” Look for Tyler to take a cue from his Uncle Mason. “The old Lockwood cellar exists for a reason, and we’ll be making some very good use out of it for this episode,” Plec confirms.

The Dec. 9 episode will also serve as the midseason cliffhanger (original episodes will resume in January). Will Tyler’s long-awaited transformation be the actual cliffhanger? “Nope,” Plec says, laughing. “The transformation will happen, but it’s what happens after the transformation that leads us to our midseason cliffhanger. It’s what happens when a wolf makes an appearance to people we don’t want to see coming face-to-face with a wolf. It’s gonna really shake up the world of Damon specifically, and our vampires in general, with the werewolf being their natural enemy. It’s gonna start a new chapter of our show. Tyler won’t be the only werewolf in Mystic Falls by the time we get into the New Year.”

That episode features the arrival of Jules (Michaela McManus, Law & Order: SVU, One Tree Hill), an old friend of Mason’s from Florida who comes to Mystic Falls to let Tyler and his mother know that Mason never came home. “She’ll stick around for a little while, and cause all kinds of trouble,” Plec says. Fans have been wondering if/when Tyler would develop the wolves’ natural dislike of vampires. The wait is what’s fun, Plec says. “With our vampires, you have the Old World vampires that we’re slowly introducing that have a code and a set of rules that they live by, and then you have our New World vampires who are like, ‘What? Who? I don’t even know what you’re talking about’ and are much more independent, every-man-for-himself kind of vampires. The werewolves are gonna have the same sort of idea. The newbies are just like, ‘Dude, I just triggered a curse. I killed somebody. I’m a werewolf. I don’t know what the hell to do with myself.’ And when we introduce down the road some werewolves who have been schooled through their family bloodlines for generation upon generation upon generation, they’re gonna have a much darker point of view about the vampires than somebody like Mason and Tyler, who stumbled upon their curse accidentally.”

For now, at least, fans can enjoy the werewolf-vampire bonding between Tyler and Caroline. As Trevino told us, Tyler will continue to lean on Caroline as the full moon approaches.”They’re gonna go through hell and back with each other, and a very, very intense relationship is gonna develop as a result of that experience,” Plec says. “If and when it turns romantic, is one of those wait-and-see kind of things.” Something you can count on: Caroline’s decision to keep from Damon the fact that she told Tyler she’s a vampire will have “some repercussions” in the New Year, Plec says.

One final tease for Alaric fans, as reported in our Spoiler Room, Dec. 9 will see the return of the unlikely (and always entertaining) bromance between Alaric and Damon. “I think Matt Davis as Alaric is so fantastic and so sexy and such a man. His character means and adds so much to the show,” Plec says. “We’ve actually been trying to really up our game in the writers room trying to break a great arc for him and really showcase him.” Something else to look forward to in 2011.

Source: EW

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/vampire-diaries-upcoming-episode.html

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 am

Latest from TV Guide Magazine - Various Shows - 16th November 2010

• Over on The CW's The Vampire Diaries, the big reveal about the ancient curse keeping vampires and werewolves on equal ground "really just set the stage for what's to come," teases exec producer Kevin Williamson. In the December 2 episode, Elena (Nina Dobrev) tells overprotective ex Stefan (Paul Wesley) and his brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder) that she can take care of herself now that she knows she is key in the deadly struggle between the supernatural enemies. "Elena's no damsel in distress," says Williamson. To prove it, the feisty teen teams up with fugitive vamp Rose (Lauren Cohan) to try to find the powerful band of so-called Original bloodsuckers.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/latest-from-tv-guide-magazine-various.html

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:42 am

Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 am

The Vampire Diaries - Nina Dobrev on Lopez Tonight

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/vampire-diaries-nina-dobrev-on-lopez.html

The Vampire Diaries - First Look at Michaele McManus

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/vampire-diaries-first-look-at-michaele.html

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:05 pm

2.11 by the light of the moon synopsis
TYLER FACES HIS FIRST TRANSFORMATION — As the full moon approaches, Caroline helps Tyler prepare for the transformation he is powerless to stop. While Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Katherine (Nina Dobrev) play mind games on one another, Damon and Alaric are suspicious when a stranger named Jules shows up in Mystic Falls, searching for her missing friend, Mason. Elena is frustrated at the lengths Jeremy and her friends have gone to in order to keep her safe. Bonnie and Luca work together on a spell, while still keeping secrets from one another. Finally, Elijah makes an unexpected appearance with an offer that could change everything
:thumbup:

not sure is this the last episode of the year???
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:04 am

Could be. I think there's only two new shows in December.:cry:

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:04 am

Klaus is late-20′s to mid-30′s. He’s handsome, charming, intelligent, with a sharp wit. He’s the only person who can out-Damon Damon. That’s because he’s got a thousand years on him. Klaus is one of the Originals. Possibly the oldest. But you’d never know it because he keeps up with the times.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/vampir ... z15tUlCzkz
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

So there you go, Klaus is going be a man child :P :rofl: Cant wait to meet him, probably wont be until next year now, if they are only putting out the casting call now....maybe in time for the finale?
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:20 am

Out Damon Damon? That doesn't seem right!

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 am

@bonniesrg (via Twitter): Hiya. On Vampire Diaries, with Caroline spilling the camp secret to Tyler are they heading towards a Tyler/Caroline hookup?
Hmmm….Well, funny enough the two potential lovebirds—Candice Accola (Caroline) and Michael Trevino (Tyler) are coming in to our studio tomorrow, and lucky me gets to interview both of them! So guess what I'll be asking them about? Ian Somerhalder's pecs, naturally. And I guess I'll also try to dig up some scoop on their relationship, if you insist. If you have any other Q's for Candice or Michael, hit me up via email (tvdiva@eonline.com) or Twitter (@kristindsantos).

Ginny: Tell me something is coming up for Bonnie and Jeremy on The Vampire Diaries! I want them together.
Nothing yet. I'll let you know if/when I hear of anything in the works, but so far all's quiet on the Bonemy front.

@jillkorte (via Twitter): Vampire Diaries!!!
David Boreanaz is guest starring on The Vampire Diaries! OK, not really, but they are adding a character named Angel—only in this case Angel is a lady TV reporter who gets her flirt on with Damon Salvatore after she comes town to cover a "drug-related" bloodbath. Oh, and speaking of new characters, we can expect to first meet über-vamp Klaus in episode 16, which will probably air during February sweeps.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/latest ... z16BWocU9a

So Klaus is going to possibly be in episode 16!!! Wow!!!

thanks kristin :thumbup:

Caroline and Tyler interview
Possible Volfmance :thumbsup:
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:30 am

Mega Buzz - Various Shows - 24th November 2010

I am dying for some Vampire Diaries scoop. Can you help? — Valerie
ADAM: Klaus is comin' to town. The oft-mentioned member of the Originals is described as handsome, charming, and 1,000 years old. We sense a Klaus-Damon snark-off coming. Klaus' immediate plans will involve Alaric, whom Klaus will force to work for him when he kidnaps and feasts on Jenna. (Can't that girl ever catch a break?)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/mega-buzz-various-shows-24th-november.html

Geesh, noone's that dumb. Someone clue Jenna in already!

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:16 pm

New promo for ths weeks episode..

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/vampir ... ce_29.html

-- Merged Double Post --

Latest from kristin
This Thursday's episode (yes, it is back this week--praise Jebus!) is not one to be missed. (Dear Kevin and Julie and the powers that be, thank you for not succumbing to the almighty sophomore slump like some other series we know.) The episode is Tyler and Caroline-centric...they are hitting a cave. So romantic! And there is also a full moon coming, which Michael Trevino (Tyler) promises will be a "scary ordeal." I'll have more from Michael and Candice Accola (Caroline) coming for you in the next couple days. Just interviewed them both and fell. Big time

Joel Leo J
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to The Vampire Diaries Spoilers