4%
SOMEONE ELSE NOT LISTED/OWN OPINION
4%
SOMEONE ELSE NOT LISTED/OWN OPINION
4%

Total votes : 24

Someone Dying (Spoiler/Speculation

Postby kadeskiss on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:01 am

A main character will die on The Vampire Diaries. At Comic-Con in New York City last weekend, producer Julie Plec hinted at this spoiler, while E! News proceeded to follow up the rumor with a report that made it clear, quoting "reliable sources" that said: The Vampire Diaries will be killing off one of its characters. And it won't be the Jeremy-got-his-neck-snapped-but-was-wearing-a-magic-ring kind of death. This one will be for good. Watch this exciting Vampire Diaries trailer, and then prepare to say goodbye to one of these characters! So, who are the leading death contenders? At the aforementioned panel discussion, Plec referenced the fact that Tyler has to commit murder in order to turn into a werewolf and said: "The way that that plays out, when it plays out, you're going to be concerned for someone on this table." Sitting at that table were Zach Roerig, Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning and Katerina Graham, all of whom would be reasonable options (it's safe to assume Damon, Elena and Stefan will live to fight, and be sexy, for another few seasons).SOURCE:http://choosen.tv/who-will-die-vampire-diaries

Vote now: Which of these characters be spending eternity with Vicki and Anna?

Jeremy
Bonnie
Matt
Jenna
someone else not mention

kadeskiss
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Someone Dying (Spoiler/Speculation

Postby charliefan4life on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 am

I was thinking it would be Matt for a while now. He hardly has any screen time. I don't want it to be Jenna. Even though she's clueless and not on a lot I still like her. I don't like Bonnie right now but as she is the resident witch I don't see it being her, and from having read spoilers I don't think it will be. I think there's still a lot of potential for Jeremy. A lot of speculation seems to be on Mason at the moment.

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Would Mason be classed as a main character? I still think he is numero uno for the chopping board.

Matt would be another, I remember Stefan saying, that Matt being in Carolines life would help her keep hold of her humanity. Maybe katherine kills him to destroy Carolines humanity.

My top 3

mason
Matt
Caroline (please not her though) I think as an upcoming episode has lots of blood shed, she could be in danger:(
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby kadeskiss on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:55 pm

charliefan4life wrote:I was thinking it would be Matt for a while now. He hardly has any screen time. I don't want it to be Jenna. Even though she's clueless and not on a lot I still like her. I don't like Bonnie right now but as she is the resident witch I don't see it being her, and from having read spoilers I don't think it will be. I think there's still a lot of potential for Jeremy. A lot of speculation seems to be on Mason at the moment.

Well Mason is a goner for sure. However he doesn't really count since he is not a regular,nor is he contract throughout the the entire season. He was only suppose to be a few episode anyway, so he was already set to die,or leave town. I would not mind if they kill Bonnie, however she the only resident witch in town, so she likely isn't going anywhere, unless they plan on bringing in a new witch. ( Hmm? who made Isobel's daylight ring?)
Jeremy is safe ,since he has became close to Tyler. So I think you might be right,Matt might be the one who ends up biting the dust, since he has very little connection to the main characters, and no real storyline since he broke up with Caroline. Plus Katherine have taken an interest in him. His death would have an huge impact on Elena,Caroline and Stefan. I think i would be interesting if Katherine send one of her flunky to kill Matt. Someone like "Amy Bradley" :thumbsup:
kadeskiss
Viewer

Postby Joel Leo J on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:31 am

Well they had chance to kill Jenna with her compulsion, so i doubt she wiill be the next casulty...

I think it pretty obvious, the only person who it could be, is Matt, especially after tonight....

And lets face it, as soon as Tyler found out he had to kill someone to trigger the curse, he was going to trigger it one way or another.....Matt seems the only choice now..
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby kadeskiss on Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:44 am

DexterAlt wrote:Well they had chance to kill Jenna with her compulsion, so i doubt she wiill be the next casulty...

I think it pretty obvious, the only person who it could be, is Matt, especially after tonight....

And lets face it, as soon as Tyler found out he had to kill someone to trigger the curse, he was going to trigger it one way or another.....Matt seems the only choice now..

I can see them killing Matt off, and I wouldn't mind them killing Matt off,however it now seem too obvious for it to be Matt. So although the spoiler state that the person to be killed wold be one of the people mention above,I now think it's lie , or a red herring. I think either someone who is Not mention above will die, ( Liz,Carol Lockwood, Isobel,or Jonathan Gilbert Amy Bradley, Caroline), or the Moonstone have the power to bring someone back from the dead. I can see Tyler almost killing Matt, and Amy Bradley some how gets in the way,and he wounds up accidently killing Amy instead.
Note: I figure there must be an reason why Random girl flirting with Matt was given a last name. She's toast!
kadeskiss
Viewer

Postby Joel Leo J on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm very worried about Alaric this season, he has lost his ring, and upcoming pictures are looking quite sombre with jenna and elena looking mighty sad!!!

Bad times
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby kadeskiss on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:49 am

Joel Leo J wrote:I'm very worried about Alaric this season, he has lost his ring, and upcoming pictures are looking quite sombre with jenna and elena looking mighty sad!!!

Bad times

Well according to the most recent spoiler up to four people could die. So the way I see it , I think Andie will die for sure. Maybe John ,or Isobel (I'm thinking John for some reason) some random person, and Alaric,or Liz. I do not want Alaric, nor Liz to die, however I know they torture Damon. Julie Plec also stated that Caroline and Tyler is like Romeo and Juliet, and she also said in a recent spoiler that Caroline is safe for this season, which means that something could happen to Tyler.

So random person ( Luka's sister, or random witch,Jules)
John ,or Isobel
Tyler
Andie
Alaric , or Liz

Those are the people on my death watch. I would much rather they kill Matt,or Bonnie than Liz , or Alaric.
kadeskiss
Viewer

Postby perlnoir on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Personnaly i prefer Matt, all over have place in the show.
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:23 pm

I would be **** if Caroline died that would suck the most!!!

I could live with matt, and Tyler although Tyler and Caroline have much more chemistry than matt and Caroline does!!

I could live without Isobel and John both thorns in elenas side!!! IMO

Elijah dying would suck too, as would klaus both have longevity!!
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Return to The Vampire Diaries Spoilers