Postby DarkUFO on Tue May 31, 2011 12:57 pm

All the latest Season 3 Spoilers Discussion go here
DarkUFO
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] The Vampire Diaries - S3 - Spoilers Thread

Postby emmy141 on Tue May 31, 2011 2:59 pm

Kevin Williamson talks about season 3 here: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/vampire-diaries-kevin-williamson-talks.html

And the official press release for the new season:
Season three opens the door to learn more about Klaus and The Original Family as his motives for wanting Stefan on his side are finally revealed. As Stefan sinks deeper into the dark side, Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge. The ghosts from Jeremy’s past have a powerful message they’re trying to deliver to him, not to mention the impact they’re having on his relationship with Bonnie. And as Caroline and Tyler grow closer, a war erupts between their families.

Can't wait!
The Vampire Diaries & Nikita
emmy141
Show Expert

Postby Janneke on Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 pm

emmy141 wrote:Kevin Williamson talks about season 3 here: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/vampire-diaries-kevin-williamson-talks.html

Season three opens the door to learn more about Klaus and The Original Family as his motives for wanting Stefan on his side are finally revealed. As Stefan sinks deeper into the dark side, Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge. The ghosts from Jeremy’s past have a powerful message they’re trying to deliver to him, not to mention the impact they’re having on his relationship with Bonnie. And as Caroline and Tyler grow closer, a war erupts between their families.

Can't wait!

Sounds interesting =) Waiting 3 months... pfff hate it!
Janneke
Viewer

Postby haydenclaireheroes on Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 pm

emmy141 wrote:Kevin Williamson talks about season 3 here: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/vampire-diaries-kevin-williamson-talks.html

Can't wait!

I have to say alot of these stories seem very interresting. My favorite has to be the Caroline and Tyler story. But I am being a little buyest because my favorite character is caroline. But I have to say during the second season finale my jaw hit the floor when vicki and anna returned. So, I think that story line is going to be very interesting. I also will like to see how thsat plays out with Bonnie. Is she going to get jealous?
haydenclaireheroes
Viewer

Postby Janneke on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:26 pm

I also look forward to the drama between the families Forbes and Lockwood. As far as we know, Carol Lockwood doesn't know that her son is a werewolf (right?), so when she finds out that is going to be interesting... I wonder if she has any clue about the Lockwood family curse, I assume something like that would be difficult to keep from your wife (in mayor Lockwood's case).

Curious to see how Sheriff Forbes is going to deal with knowing that her daughter is a vampire.. We know that she sort of accepted it the first time she found out, and we all saw them hugging in season 2 finale, but what is next now that she also knows about Damon and Stefan?

Whhaaa sooo many questions... :P
Janneke
Viewer

Postby emmy141 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Janneke wrote:I also look forward to the drama between the families Forbes and Lockwood. As far as we know, Carol Lockwood doesn't know that her son is a werewolf (right?), so when she finds out that is going to be interesting... I wonder if she has any clue about the Lockwood family curse, I assume something like that would be difficult to keep from your wife (in mayor Lockwood's case).

Curious to see how Sheriff Forbes is going to deal with knowing that her daughter is a vampire.. We know that she sort of accepted it the first time she found out, and we all saw them hugging in season 2 finale, but what is next now that she also knows about Damon and Stefan?

I've just realised, the only members of either family currently residing in Mystic Falls (other than Caroline and Tyler ofc) are Carol Lockwood and Sheriff Forbes. Can't really have a big family feud with only two people can you? So maybe we'll be meeting other family members next season... I also think that now Carolines secret is out, this may be one of the factors that causes the families to fall out - the sheriff wanting to protect her daughter whilst Carol wants rid of all the vampires.
emmy141
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 am

That's the only thing that makes sense since the sheriff and the mayor haven't a problem with each other thus far.

Poor Jeremy, he finally gets a girlfriend that didn't die and now his exes are going to show up to cockblock him. :P

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby emmy141 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:13 pm

charliefan4life wrote:That's the only thing that makes sense since the sheriff and the mayor haven't a problem with each other thus far.

Poor Jeremy, he finally gets a girlfriend that didn't die and now his exes are going to show up to cockblock him. :P

There was a small argument in, I think the finale, where Carol confronted the Sheriff about how badly she's doing with the whole vampire situation and threatened to replace her?

Oh Jeremy, he really doesn't have much luck!
emmy141
Show Expert

Postby emmy141 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 pm

From EW Spoiler Room:
Sandra! I missed Julie Plec on Kevin Smith’s radio show yesterday. Sad panda! Did she say anything about the new season? — Tracy
Hat tip to Vampire Diaries Online for the heads up about the interview. And as for season 3, I’d say the biggest hint in the rather spoiler-phobic interview was that the writing staff, who yesterday were on day 3 of mapping out the new season, had just added Rebecca Sonnenshine, a horror writer who Plec was particularly excited about because she specialized in “psychological horror.” Her hiring definitely speaks to the direction they’re heading this season, and let me say, I like the sound of it. Speaking of which…

Anyone else thinking this may be linked to the Stefan-turning-evil storyline?
emmy141
Show Expert

Postby Janneke on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 pm

emmy141 wrote:
Janneke wrote:I also look forward to the drama between the families Forbes and Lockwood. As far as we know, Carol Lockwood doesn't know that her son is a werewolf (right?), so when she finds out that is going to be interesting... I wonder if she has any clue about the Lockwood family curse, I assume something like that would be difficult to keep from your wife (in mayor Lockwood's case).

I've just realised, the only members of either family currently residing in Mystic Falls (other than Caroline and Tyler ofc) are Carol Lockwood and Sheriff Forbes. Can't really have a big family feud with only two people can you? So maybe we'll be meeting other family members next season... I also think that now Carolines secret is out, this may be one of the factors that causes the families to fall out - the sheriff wanting to protect her daughter whilst Carol wants rid of all the vampires.

At the same time I really think that keeping a secret like "I'm a werewolf" is very difficult, that's why I believe that Carol Lockwood will somehow find out about her son. While I have to agree with you that the feud between Sheriff Forbes and Carol Lockwood will be mostly based on Carol's anger towards Liz and that Liz wants to protect her daughter from the rest of the founding families.

I hope we get to meet Caroline's dad next season, and I believe that there must be a Lockwood generation which we haven't met yet... a grandfather/distant relative who is aware of the Lockwood curse.
Janneke
Viewer

Postby Janneke on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:45 pm

emmy141 wrote:From EW Spoiler Room:
Sandra! I missed Julie Plec on Kevin Smith’s radio show yesterday. Sad panda! Did she say anything about the new season? — Tracy
Hat tip to Vampire Diaries Online for the heads up about the interview. And as for season 3, I’d say the biggest hint in the rather spoiler-phobic interview was that the writing staff, who yesterday were on day 3 of mapping out the new season, had just added Rebecca Sonnenshine, a horror writer who Plec was particularly excited about because she specialized in “psychological horror.” Her hiring definitely speaks to the direction they’re heading this season, and let me say, I like the sound of it. Speaking of which…

Anyone else thinking this may be linked to the Stefan-turning-evil storyline?

Yeah definitely! It is Stefan biggest fear to become the vampire he once was, a ripper. and now Klaus has him hooked again and he cannot escape from what Klaus has planned for him. I look forward to the less sappy storyline between him and Elena, the "I love you's" became really annoying at a certain point.
Janneke
Viewer

Postby emmy141 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Janneke wrote:Yeah definitely! It is Stefan biggest fear to become the vampire he once was, a ripper. and now Klaus has him hooked again and he cannot escape from what Klaus has planned for him. I look forward to the less sappy storyline between him and Elena, the "I love you's" became really annoying at a certain point.

As a Delena shipper, I have to agree. :) But Elena and Stefan have been together for quite a while now so I think they needed a break. It'll give Elena a chance to stand on her own for a while which I think, given what she's been through in the past few episodes alone, is greatly needed.
If the evil Stefan storyline turns out to be even half as good as the Angelus storyline was on Buffy, then I will be very happy!
emmy141
Show Expert

Postby Janneke on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:40 pm

emmy141 wrote:
Janneke wrote:Yeah definitely! It is Stefan biggest fear to become the vampire he once was, a ripper. and now Klaus has him hooked again and he cannot escape from what Klaus has planned for him. I look forward to the less sappy storyline between him and Elena, the "I love you's" became really annoying at a certain point.

As a Delena shipper, I have to agree. :) But Elena and Stefan have been together for quite a while now so I think they needed a break. It'll give Elena a chance to stand on her own for a while which I think, given what she's been through in the past few episodes alone, is greatly needed.
If the evil Stefan storyline turns out to be even half as good as the Angelus storyline was on Buffy, then I will be very happy!

Yeah, we have not really seen Elena standing on her own two feet, dealing with all these events. I think it would be great for the show to let go off that Stefan/Elena love story at least for a part of next season. Time for change, not just for Elena, but also for the viewers. As I pointed out earlier, Stefan/Elena got sappy and boring, and I guess I'm a sucker for the "will they - won't they" dynamic... (DELENA!!) :P
Janneke
Viewer

Postby Janneke on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Question: Is there any more news on Season 3 of The Vampire Diaries? —Lisa
Ausiello: Kayla Ewell has yet to see a script, but the actress believes she’s cracked the mystery surrounding Vicki’s season-ending return from the dead. “I’m thinking [she's] not a ghost, but more of an angel or good spirit coming back to help Jeremy,” she offers. “Vicki really, really loves Jeremy, so [I think] she’s going to try to come back and help him any way she can. But also, wherever Vicki goes, she stirs up trouble. Her intentions may be good and pure, but [I suspect] there’s going to be lots of trouble going on.”

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/ask-ausie ... -and-more/

Personally I am not so sure that Anna and Vicki returned to do some good, I think they returned to give him a message and given the nature of this show, that message cannot be good! Since Vicki and Anna were both vampires and were close to Jeremy, maybe aunt Jenna could come back also :)
Janneke
Viewer

Postby ryloco112 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Did you guys hear Joseph Morgan(Klaus) is officially a series regular for this season! What do you guys think of this news?
ryloco112
Viewer

Next

Return to The Vampire Diaries Spoilers