[Official] The Vampire Diaries - S3 - Spoilers Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'The Vampire Diaries'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] The Vampire Diaries - S3 - Spoilers Thread

Postby emmy141 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:47 pm

ryloco112 wrote:Did you guys hear Joseph Morgan(Klaus) is officially a series regular for this season! What do you guys think of this news?

Super happy about it, he's a great character and I'm looking forward to him wreaking havoc with evil Stefan. But as I said on the main site, hoping this doesn't mean Elijah will spend half the season in a coffin (as he hasn't been upgraded to series regular status).
The Vampire Diaries & Nikita
emmy141
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Janneke on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 pm

ryloco112 wrote:Did you guys hear Joseph Morgan(Klaus) is officially a series regular for this season! What do you guys think of this news?

I'm thinking it is going to be a very scary third season :D
Janneke
Viewer

Postby emmy141 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:51 am

Janneke wrote:

I'm thinking it is going to be a very scary third season :D

Especially with the new horror writer on board. Very excited for season 3!
emmy141
Show Expert

Postby Janneke on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 pm

The Vampire Diaries | As viewers saw in the Season 2 finale, Stefan is finally taking a walk on the wild side –- a journey Paul Wesley told me he is quite ready to (sorry) sink his teeth into, when I spoke to him and Ian Somerhalder at The CW upfront event. “For two years now I’ve been really good, so I’m really excited to have a bit of a good time,” he said, “like Mr. Ian Somerhalder does every day.” Speaking of the proverbial devil, does Damon’s portrayer believe his TV sib can be great at bad? “He can definitely bring it,” Somerhalder attested. He added with a wink, “That’s because I teach him.” The question is, how much of Stefan’s darkness will be directed at Elena, who has just locked lips with her beau’s bro? Says Nina Dobrev, “I knew that once that happened, all hell would break loose…. There will definitely be consequences!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/matts-ins ... e-diaries/

Interesting! Especially since each move towards a romance always came from Damon and now Elena made her move, so I guess Stefan can not be mad at Damon for this one... I would love to see Stefan and Elena hate each other for a bit :P
Janneke
Viewer

Postby Janneke on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:36 pm

When we come back to see him at the beginning of the season, we’ll see that he still hasn’t had any success figuring out what it is that they want, or understanding even what it is that they are,” exec producer Julie Plec tells EW. “We’ll see that maybe he’s been keeping this a secret, that nobody else is aware of what he’s been going through, and that his behavior has changed quite a bit and people are starting to wonder if he’s perhaps getting back into some old bad habits. When in reality, he’s just trying to figure out why the hell he’s being haunted by his dead girlfriends.”

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/vampir ... z1RF2Bc5AT

So I am guessing we won't start the third season right where we left off... What does this mean for the search for Stefan (the ripper :P) and Klaus, and the aftermath of Elena and Damon's kiss...

I am not really looking forward to the Bonnie-Jeremy problems... but that's only because I am not a fan of (annoying) Bonnie. However, this storyline could also make me like Bonnie a bit more when we see a bit more of her than the witch in her..
Janneke
Viewer

Postby emmy141 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Janneke wrote:So I am guessing we won't start the third season right where we left off... What does this mean for the search for Stefan (the ripper :P) and Klaus, and the aftermath of Elena and Damon's kiss...

I am not really looking forward to the Bonnie-Jeremy problems... but that's only because I am not a fan of (annoying) Bonnie. However, this storyline could also make me like Bonnie a bit more when we see a bit more of her than the witch in her..

It'd be good if they just had even a small scene at the start that immediately follows on, just because I want to see Jeremys initial reaction to his dead ex girlfriends appearing. But other than that, I think skipping some time would work now, whereas the S1/2 gap really needed to follow straight on because of how it ended.

It's annoying, because I quite like Bonnie as a character, but it's almost like they don't always know what to do with her and her storylines aren't really as good as those of the rest of the cast. Hopefully that'll change this season. I'm trusting the writers to keep up the awesomeness of the past two seasons. :)
emmy141
Show Expert

Postby Janneke on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Until then, imagine the meanest, drunkest Stefan you’ve ever seen. Can’t? Well, you’ll be seeing him soon.
www.ew.com

So glad that we'll get to see another side to Stefan, was getting annoyed with him being all "goody two shoes", I like the sound of "meanest and drunkest Stefan you've even seen". :P
Janneke
Viewer

Postby ryloco112 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm

It seems that the first episode of this season is focusing on Elena's birthday, do you think this will help distract her from stefan not being there or will this just make her miss him more?
ryloco112
Viewer

Postby Janneke on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm

I think that she doesn't want to focus on her 18th birthday party. Caroline organized it, and I think she and Bonnie probably agreed it would be a great way to distract her from Stefan not being there, even though Elena herself is too preoccupied to think about celebrating.

While I think that after the cliffhanger, a season premiere featuring a big party is kind of odd, but it does answer the question of who is going to take care of Elena and Jeremy, now that there is no longer a legal guardian alive to take care of them.
Janneke
Viewer

Postby ryloco112 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:48 am

did you guys see the DVD extras and bloopers? I thought they were hilarious!!
ryloco112
Viewer

Postby Janneke on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Since Klaus wants to create his hybrid army, do you think that Tyler is also a possible addition to Klaus' team? Keeping in mind that werewolves are not that common anymore...
Janneke
Viewer

Postby ryloco112 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 am

Hey guys! so on the main website this character competition features Damon Salvatore verses Michael Westen! Go show your support for Vampire Diaries by voting for Damon!!
ryloco112
Viewer

Postby ryloco112 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:44 am

Hey guys! So on the main website the character competition is going on and in todays competition Elena Gilbert is up against Kurt Hummel! Show your support for TVD by voting for elena!
ryloco112
Viewer

Postby Janneke on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 pm

So, we're 5 episodes in, I guess we have quite enough information to start speculating on where this (first half of) the season is going?

-How could the ghosts (Vicki/Anna) help get rid of Klaus/Rebekah/Michael etc.?
-How's Tyler going to deal with being a hybrid, and wanted as a pack member by Klaus? (I seriously didn't believe Tyler when he said it was going to be a great year)
-Did Stefan really lost his humanity?
-And in addition, the face that we know that (the real) Stefan will return around episode 11/12 (half of the season), the compulsion will wear off, so can we assume that Klaus will die for real, or do you think they will keep him and tell Stefan that he can show emotion again, and stick around, while he turns out not to be as bad as everyone thinks...?

So many questions! :P Let's hear it!!
Janneke
Viewer

Postby ryloco112 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:44 pm

So this coming weeks episode is going to be the mid-season finale, does anyone have any guesses of what the cliffhanger might be?
ryloco112
Viewer

Previous

Return to The Vampire Diaries Spoilers