[Official] Private Practice Episode Discussion

General discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Private Practice Episode Discussion

Postby Sandiwich11 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:03 pm

For discussing the episodes, for more specific in depth discussion feel free to make a new topic :D

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Private Practice Episode Discussion

Postby MelloMommy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Hello. I'm Melody and I'm the new Show Expert for Private Practice. As episodes air I'll be posting recaps, discussion topics, polls, etc. and trying to encourage discussion among my fellow Private Practice fans. Feel free to contact me if you have any ideas for what you would like to see in this section. Also feel free to start topics about non-spoiler Private Practice related topics and I'll help stimulate discussion and participation in addition to contributing to the discussion myself. I'm looking forward to sharing the upcoming season of Private Practice with everyone.
MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby Sandiwich11 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:11 pm

Welcome to the forum MelloMommy, look forward to seeing your recaps. Give me a yell if you need anything :)

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby Joshua on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:45 am

Sounds good, MelloMommy.

I'm in the process of watching Season 1 now so once I catch up I'll be here to chat :D
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby MelloMommy on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 pm

ABC has released a new show description for Private Practice. It includes character descriptions and some background on previous events. http://abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/sho ... &type=lead and for anyone who wants to learn more about the actress who plays the new regular character of Amelia Shepherd there is a great page at http://www.caterinascorsone.net/
MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby MelloMommy on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:01 am

I actually have not gotten to watch the whole episode (Season 4 Episode 1) yet because my mother had to go into the hospital (coincidently with possible kidney failure) so I only was able to watch the first 15-20 minutes of it. If anyone has anything they would like to discuss about the episode or wants to post a recap that would be great. If not I hope to be able to watch it tomorrow and I'll write something up then. I hope everyone enjoyed the first episode of what I am sure will be an exciting season.
MelloMommy
Show Expert

Postby violets_twin on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:09 pm

hey y'all :)
so, I suppose you've already watched episode 4x01 & 4x02 (how could u not?!) :)
you have to tell me what u think about those eps cuz I'm reeeeally really curious :)
my thoughts : (about ep 4x01) besides the fact that I didn't like the effects Shonda used for the first scene I enjoyed the subject ;) I'm a hard Violet-Pete shipper, so u can imagine how happy I was when they got married, and aaaaw, the Violet-Lucas scene was the sweetest thing ever ^^ anyway, I still don't like the fact that Cooper basically ignores Charlotte but he's always by Violet's side... I understand and like the fact that they're best friends and whatever, but Violet is married now, she has a husband, the one she should talk to about everything, just like Cooper should start talking a bit more w/ Charlotte 'cause (talking about ep 4x02) he's always around Violet except at night (cuz luckily he still has sex w/ Charlotte...at least) and btw he has to stop calling her every minute everyday and barging in anytime! ok, I took that off my chest LOL about Addison&Sam: I like them together, also cuz he's not married anymore(even if I still can't understand Naomi's reaction when Addison told her they're together...), so it's not cheating this time, and Addison needs a bit of happiness, so lets hope everything will be fine :)
I like Amelia and I'm really looking forward to discover why Derek doesn't want to talk to her. oh, and the poor Sheldon, everybody's second choice...I feel a a bit sad for him but maybe soon he'll find someone...and by the way I enjoy his scenes :) that dude's funny ^^

now please tell me what u think :)
xoxo
violets_twin
Show Expert

Postby snailly on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 pm

I don't think Cooper is still around Violet or he ignores Charlotte(i saw both episodes), i think it was all aftermath of Violet's wedding and Cooper's fear of loosing best friend and also fear of growing up. Because now when Violet is married Cooper realized he has to grow up finally, and he is scared of it, so he tried to hold on the old times with Violet. It's not that easy. It's kind of difficult situations, but i kind of understand it. I actually understand every person here (Cooper,Charlotte, Pete, Violet)And btw, Cooper's relationship with Charlotte is way more than sex :PP
snailly
Viewer

Return to Grey's Anatomy Discussion [No spoilers!]