[Official] Grey's Anatomy Ep. 7.04 Discussion

General discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Grey's Anatomy Ep. 7.04 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:17 pm

“Can't Fight Biology”

09:00PM

Discuss the latest Grey's Anatomy episode here

GREY'S ANATOMY - "Can't Fight Biology" - Things are hostile on all fronts when a visit to the obstetrician results in some disturbing news for Meredith and Derek, and Lexie loses it when she notices Meredith and April getting closer. Meanwhile a car crash brings in multiple traumas and Jackson tries using his physical attributes to get ahead in the operating room, while Cristina's self-doubt carries outside of the hospital and into her house hunting with Owen, on "Grey's Anatomy,"

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/ADAM TAYLOR) KEVIN MCKIDD, SANDRA OH

Source: ABC

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/greys- ... z12LAlthko
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

- Promotional Photos
- Promo
- Sneak Peek
- 4 Sneak Peek

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Grey's Anatomy Ep. 7.04 Discussion

Postby McSunny on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 am

I typed in my review and the whole recap and went to preview the post and it all disappeared. I'm not typing it in again tonight. Sorry, it takes a long time to do. Here's a short recap.

Grey’s Anatomy Season 7 Episode 4: Read our recap – Ledger enquirer
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2010/10/ ... isode.html
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:59 am

Oh Linda, So sorry I know how that feels. :cry:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby Irina on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:09 am

:( I was looking forward for your recap. But thanks for the short version!
Irina
Extra

Postby McSunny on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Irina wrote::( I was looking forward for your recap. But thanks for the short version!

When do you get to see it, Irina? I will post some more recaps but I'm not going to retype mine unless it's awhile before you get to see the episode. :)

ETA:
Found some recaps that I'll post here and in the Spoiler Thread. The first one's pretty long.

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ recap: Trouble on the Homefront- EW.com
http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/greys-anat ... episode-4/

Fan columnist review and recap – Buddy TV
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/greys-a ... 38398.aspx

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 7, Episode 4 Recap – TV Squad
http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/10/15/greys ... cap-video/

Grey’s Anatomy Episode Recap: “Can’t Fight Biology” – TV Guide
http://www.tvguide.com/Episode-Recaps/g ... 24385.aspx

ETA:

I did like the episode. Thought it was a little slower paced than the first 3. Love the McBaby SL because it means we get to see an actual MerDer story. Was disappointed in the first MerDer scene with the doctor because I thought they could have at least explained the hostil uterus. What a great scene at the end, though, with MerDer actually talking about the situation. LOVED that we got to see that. Der was McDreamy because he just doesn't care about what happens because he loves her and will deal with all of it.

Glad to see Cris taking some baby steps and she actually is calling Owen her husband! Liked that at the end she got him the firehouse for them to live in because he loved it and she loves him.

Like Bailey's attitude toward Cris. Still calling her on missing rounds but not pushing her to go in surgery if she wasn't ready.

Love it when we get to see Alex's human side when he cares about the kid losing his leg. Also, when he tells Arizona that Mark risked his life to save him even while he was sleeping with Lexie. Thought his explanation about ment looking at boobs was just spot on.

Wanted Lexie to just smack April. I know I'd like to smack her. Just too much April for me this week. I don't find it beleivable that the Mer that we've known all this time would be confiding in April about her doctor's apt. Also, don't like Jackson/April living at Mers. Just dumb.

Don't really care about Jackson, but I like him better in the background. Maybe it's just because his story was wound up with Teddy but it just was a waste of time. I'm just not bowled over by his looks so that doesn't work for me. If he's interesting then he is but it's not based on him taking his shirt off.

Overall, the MerDer, Cris & Alex stuff was good but there was too much filler stuff in this epi. Feels like the story with Calzone is just filler to get to keep JCap's screen time light.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Postby Joshua on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:12 am

Love the Cristina story line. It's really refreshing. And Meredith being likeable and awesome is just pure win.

Yes, too much April. Why did she not get shot?

Jackson too, for that matter. Teddy behaving like that = so inappropriate for an attending. :glare:
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby Irina on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 am

McSunny wrote:When do you get to see it, Irina? I will post some more recaps but I'm not going to retype mine unless it's awhile before you get to see the episode. :)

Well, I dont get to see the episode for another 6 - 8 month here in germany. But I did get some Mer/Der an Christina/Owen Scenes on youtoube :)

Thank you for your offer :) I think I catch some of the recaps you postet :)
Irina
Extra

Postby Leliforever on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:43 am

That was a very very good episode..I really liked it (finally!!! :roll: )
I would have loved to see a Slexie scene though but whatever...there is always next week...

This message is directed to SHonda Rhimes...NO MORE STRAYS PLEASE!GET THEM THE HOUSE THEY DESERVE,FINALLY...ALONE!!!! :cursing:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Deepanshu on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:49 am

When do you get to see it, Irina? I will post some more recaps but I'm not going to retype mine unless it's awhile before you get to see the episode.
Deepanshu
Viewer

Return to Grey's Anatomy Discussion [No spoilers!]