[Official] Grey's Anatomy Ep. 7.08 Discussion

General discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Grey's Anatomy Ep. 7.08 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 am

SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE

Please discuss this episode here.

"Something's Gotta Give" - Top security measures go into place as a team of doctors, led by the Chief, try to save the life of a major policitcal figure from the Middle East. Meanwhile Cristina decides to finally decorate her new place and throw a housewarming party, and Alex shows up late from a weekend getaway to his first day of rounds with the new Pediatrics Attending, Dr. Phil Stark (guest star Peter MacNicol), on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Grey's Anatomy" stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey, Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt, Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins, Kim Raver as Teddy Altman, Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery and Sarah Drew as April Kepner.

Guest starring Peter MacNicol as Dr. Phil Stark, Allan Louis as Ronald Lace, Omid Abtahi as Aasif.

"Something's Gotta Give" was written by William Harper and directed by Jeannot Swarc.

Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Grey's Anatomy Ep. 7.08 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Good ep. I thought the political leader stuff was boring, but I loved everything with Christina. Her in the mall was hilarious :lol:

Still couldn't care less about the Mercy Westers.
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Re: [Official] Grey's Anatomy Ep. 7.08 Discussion

Postby McSunny on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:23 am

I watched this episode while on vacation and there was stuff going on around me so I couldn't really take it in well. I will watch it again as soon as I can. I liked what I saw.

Loved the LITTLE MerDer that we got. Nice to see them in an on-call room again even if they got interrupted. They make me smile. Loved when the secret service guy knocked and Derek says "what did you do?".

Thought the whole secret service stuff and the mystery patient was not really done well. I didn't have any sense of the importance of the patient so they kind of failed on that.

Liked the Callie/Cris storyline. Pretty funny. I've always enjoyed Callie/Cris scenes. The mall shopping was just hilarious.

Hated that April/Alex almost hooked up. Can't stand April and wanted to just slap her for going to Alex. She was warned and I didn't have any sympathy for her. Alex, however, broke my heart when he was telling Mer where he had been and what was going on with his family. My heart ached for him. Loved that Alex figured out how to help the baby. The new peds guy is a real jerk, but a good actor.

Glad that Derek got to the party early and helped Cris out. Thought that was very McDreamy of him.

More input when I watch it again.
McSunny
Supporting Actor

Return to Grey's Anatomy Discussion [No spoilers!]