Caprica spinn-off AND BSG spoilers combined

Spoiler discussion for 'Battlestar Galactica'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Caprica spinn-off AND BSG spoilers combined

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Ok, Thanks to "Sometimes a Great Notion" I am confused about this prequel series...

So we have 5(The Tighs, Tyrol, Anders, and Tori) cylons who lived on earth 2000 yrs ago, died in a nucluer attack and became reborn to the 12 colonies...

-we also know that NO human remains were found only cylons...were they all slightly varigated versions of themselves??
Now for my Caprica concern:
and If they exsisted 2000 yrs before, then HOW can Greaystone and J. Adama have created the first cyborgs @ 50-70 yrs before the attacks on the 12 colonies???????????

I am starting to think that the human race didn't survive at all and that Nobody left on BSG is 100% human...and Ellen is just the 'story-barrer' to this.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Caprica spinn-off AND BSG spoilers combined

Postby Nuggen on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:08 am

The Five were people who were on Earth who invented the resurrection technology.

The Cylons were created by the other humans who lived on the 12 colonies. Once the Cylons rebelled, they searched for ways to make themselves more human (the reason lies in the pilot of Caprica, IMHO). The Five happened upon the Cylons and helped them to make the other models (like the Boomers and Sixes).

At least, that's how I figure it.
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Stunt Double

Return to Battlestar Galactica Spoilers