Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 3/16

Spoiler discussion for 'LOST'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 3/16

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Okay, here's the forum's version of the Spoiler Guide for S6. I'll be updating this throughout the rest of the hiatus. Each episode will have it's own post and I'll have a link in the OP that leads to each of those posts. I know this is the spoiler section but I'm still putting some of the spoilers behind spoiler tags because I know people like to pick and choose what kind of spoilers they would like to know. I will NOT be using spoiler tags for Casting Calls. Be aware that there are spoilerly pics in this thread, some of which are MAJOR spoilers (click each pic to enlarge).

Also, I haven't included every single spoiler on Dark's blog. Only spoilers that can be linked directly to an episode. So interviews, podcasts, TV Guide news, Kristin, etc. will not be posted in here.

Hope this makes it easier for everyone to sort through the spoilers and reference back to them when needed. Enjoy!

Episode List
LA X (1/2)
What Kate Does (3)
The Substitute (4)
Lighthouse (5)
Sundown (6)
Dr. Linus (7)
Recon (8)
Ab Aeterno (9)
The Package (10)
Happily Ever After (11)
Everybody Loves Hugo (12)
The Last Recruit (13)
The Candidate (14)
Across the Sea (15)
Series Finale (16/17/18)

Btw, here is the link to Dark's Filming and Episode Analysis post from his blog. It provides rough estimates of the dates that specific episodes are being filmed.
Last edited by Thirty-Fiver on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 54 times in total.
It's like doing peyote and sneezing slowly for six hours.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide

Postby Mellow on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Wow great Job! :D :D Thank ou for your hard work!
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby DarkUFO on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Fantastic job Thirty-Fiver. This will make my life 100times easier :)
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby Uvijek Argen on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Great job!! ...wonder how long took you. :thumbup:
Uvijek Argen
Stunt Double

Postby madmatthias on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Well done Thirty-Fiver, you're making sure Lostpedia type spoilers live on (in the place they came from in the first place :P )
Last edited by madmatthias on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to Magic Box for the awesome signature!!
madmatthias
Guest Star

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 1/23

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Thanks everyone! Could someone submit a post right after this one so I can give each episode it's own individual post? They all merged together in the OP. Thanks.

LA X
Multi-Centric (rumoured)
Press Release

• Episode 6.01 - Episode Title (Video)
    LA X
  • New Season 6 Casting Call
    [LENNON] Male, mid 30s to late 50s, could be any ethnicity. Scruffy, edgy and charismatic, yet can be deferential when needed; may have gone a little stir-crazy. Spokesperson and translator for the president of a foreign corporation. He facilitates the weight and power of his boss’s commands. He is a wily negotiator who is far more powerful than it seems from his position...RECURRING GUEST STAR... LOOKING FOR SOMEONE VERY INTERESTING
  • Episode 6.01 / 6.02 - Casting Call
    [JEFF] Male, late 20s to 50s, any ethnicity. A polished, sympathetic, and very efficient public relations rep for high-profile company. Has to deliver a piece of bad news to a corporate executive and hides his nervousness behind a professional, reassuring smile...CO-STAR
  • Episode 6.02/6.03 - Casting Call
    [PAUL]Male, 30s to 60s, any ethnicity. Overworked, harried from a long day and many hours, faced with a highly adrenalized situation that forces him to remain calm and tests his ability to keep his wits about him - a test he fails as panic wins out. NICE CO-STAR. WILL BE IN EPISODE 602 and MUST ALSO BE AVAIL FOR EPISODE 603
  • Filming Update
    ImageImage
    And indeed, we were both able to check out what looks like the first location shoot of the season, way out on the west side of O’ahu. The set was unmistakable: the beach temple where Jacob lived, and atop which once stood the “four-toed” Egyptian statue. Nearby, the remnants of a large bonfire... [Continue Reading]
  • Season 6 - First Look and Filming Reports (2007 Timeline)
    Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
    Thanks to our source for providing such an awesome shoe picturing Ben, Locke, Ilana, Lapidus and Sun along with several of the others. Bram and Richard were on set but are not pictured.

As you have probably guessed by now, this is a direct continuation of the Season 5 finale with Ben and Locke (UnLocke) exiting the statue and meeting with the rest of the characters. Our source did not understand what was taking place but as you can see all the others are looking to the sky as Ben and UnLocke walk towards the rest. My first thought was could there be a plane crash or perhaps another flash (purple sky incident)??

Well Ryan's Set Report has several great details describing a scene with UnLocke beating the crap out of Richard!! [Continue Reading]
  • New Set Photo
  • Season 6 - Another Filming Update (2007 Timeline)
    Locke walks straight over to Richard, says something like its good to see you haven't aged (or changed) or it's good to see you are still here (as I said it was hard to hear). Then he kneed him in the stomach and as Richard is bent over UnLocke says to the crowd I'm very disappointed in you guys.
  • Season 6 Filming Update - Latest Snippets (77ers)
    1) Set apparently being used is a big ditch with some sort of "hatch"
    2) "Shiny" new Dharma van was spotted close by
    3) Several of the cast from the potential hatch explosion scenes have been spotted around
  • Minor Filming Update and Set Pics
    The secret "hatch" set with super tight security was active once again today and our source confirmed that Josh Holloway (Sawyer) was on set and sent along some set pics of the shiny new Dharma Van.

Enjoy!
    [Continue to Post for Pics]
  • MAJOR SPOILERS: Season 6 New Set Pic
    Yup, the LOST Cast and crew are setting up shop at Honolulu Airport to film some airport scenes and so it does seem like we will get the potential reset or Alternate Timeline story of the Losties arriving LAX!! As you can see at least Naveen Andrews, Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly if not more will be on set. [Continue to Full Report and Pics]
    Swan Site UPDATE:
    Looks like things pick up immediately after Juliet hits the bomb because the construction site looks like the Swan after it got sucked in. Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Miles, Jin were there. Saw Sawyer upset over Juliet's actions and runs toward the hole which is now stuffed with all the metal from the site. Also saw them and some stunt doubles clumb out of the hole using vines/rope. Didn't see them filming, but saw Hurley and Sayid around set. Sayid's Dharma uniform was covered in a lot of blood so it looks like he's still hurt from last season.
  • Filming Update and New Set Pics of Airport Scenes
    As you all know by now earlier this week the LOST cast and crew were busy filming scenes at the Honolulu Intl Airport, which was setup as LAX (Los Angeles Intl).

Well today we have a few more tidbits for all of you from fans that got a glimpse of filming and were able to grab some pics. [Continue Reading]
  • Season 6 - More Filming Updates and Fan Sightings (815)
    Here are some more tidbits and filming spoilers for Season 6 from various sources and fans sightings!
    1) Today we received a tip that the cast and crew busy filming some airplane scenes at Diamond Head Studios
    2) More from Airport Taxi scene:
    - It was at "the LA airport circa 2004 Oceanic terminal".
    - Edward Mars was around (with a bruise on his head), but not in this scene.
    - The scene involved the extra getting in Kate's way as she ran from the airport to get a taxi. As she pushed in, some guy yelled "Hey, lady, there's a line!" That guy was none other than Neil Frogurt.
    3) Fan Sighting:
    - Dominic Monaghan was spotted with Matthew Fox and Daniel Dae Kim at a Modest Mouse concert in a club in Oahu on Wednesday night. Hail, hail the gang's all here.
  • A few more Tidbits on Latest Filming (815)
    # Inside the terminal, Kate (Evangeline Lilly) was in the handcuffed custody of The Marshall (Fredric Lehne). Meanwhile, Jack (Matthew Fox) emerges, passing a passport station, and appears to head for the exit… but then turns back.
    # Kate, now mysteriously loose, passes and exchanges a passing “hey” with Hurley (Jorge Garcia), and heads out of the baggage claim and onto the street. She jumps the line at the taxi stand, and someone yells at her as she gets in a cab. According to a message board post, the angry guy is none other than Neil, a.k.a. “Frogurt” (Sean Whalen).
    # Kate jumps into a cab, as The Marshall emerges from the building with a head injury. He runs to security guards waving a piece of paper with a picture, telling them to keep an eye out for Kate. Noticing the cab, he runs after it.

On Wednesday, my good friend Mitchell found the “LOST” production trucks off Nimitz Highway near Fisherman’s Wharf. The crew apparently returned to Pier 2 (the Foreign Trade Zone), which also served as an airport interior in the Season 5 premiere. Apart from that, the rest of the week appears to have been spent behind closed doors at the Hawaii Film Studio.
  • Episode 6.01 - LA X - Small Snippet (Sawyer & Juliet)
    hey man, can confirm to you that in S6 premiere juliet and Sawyer both 'get closure' on the island. also that dude from heroes, the puppet master, dave Lawrence is the taxi driver that kate and claire get into. more to come later in the week...
  • Another Set Report (77ers)
    Hey Andy you old dog. You wont f*%king believe this but ive managed to snag some new filming intel/reports/scoops for ya! I know, no bloody word from me for months and now 2 in a few days. It's all f*^%king confusing as it's all very disjointed as the sly ol' dogs appear to be shooting out of sequence. These are from various days/shoots that I've learned about and I've no bleedin idea what episode they are from. i could not see any of those clapperboards or whatever you call them, around to make out episodes, directors or stuff. plus my eyesight is pretty damn knackered these days and i dont want to get any binos and look like some crazy stalker dude although it will come in use for checking out the birds on the beach!

filming appears to be back on the "normal" island timeline following on from the s5 finale and I managed to see Jack, Kate, Claire, Miles, Sayid filming. [Continue Reading]
  • Desmond
    I can confirm through 2 of my contacts that Desmond will indeed be part of the Season 6 Premiere. We hope to have more details on his appearance shortly.
  • Latest Filming Updates and Snippets (77ers & 815)
    1) They are back (10/13) filming at Diamond Head Studio and Jacob is one of the characters slated to appear.Other characters who had scenes at Diamond Head (Bender Unit): Hurley, Jin, Dogan(I believe this is the Asian fellow)
    2)Detective Rasmussen who talks to Kate at the hospital where "Dr. Goodspeed" is delivering Clair's baby, is a female detective, younger thirties something brunette, nobody that we have seen before on the show.
    3) I believe this is the opening episode (6.01/6.02), where we see all this stuff with the pirates who are the Temple guard
    They are shooting Alt. Realy stuff at the same time and I think the two shoots are moving at different speeds. The temple stuff with all the fights are taking longer.
    4)Sayid was captured by the temple Others after the Incident, and tortured by them. But they are the ones who also healed him from his season 5 wounds.
    5)When the other Losties get into the temple after the fight and Richard smoothes things over between the 2 groups everyone is releaved and happy to find Sayid alive.
    6)This is where we meet the long haired Asian guy and Jacob will be here too.
    Much Aloha,
  • Episode 6.01/6.02 - LA X - Teaser Snippet 1
    * A Fan Favourite is seen again in an iconic location although not one they should be.
  • Episode 6.01/6.02 - LA X - Teaser Snippet 2
    * We see Cindy again as 2 new characters open something of Hurley's. One of them has a connection to The Yellow Submarine.
  • More Snippets and Teasers
    Here is the latest batch of Snippets and Teasers that my various sources have allowed me to post. These are from various Episodes from 6.01 up to I assume 6.05 and 6.06
    * A character you would NOT expect sits next to Jack
    * Someone becomes ill in the toilet and needs Sayids help
    * Kate "jumps" someone but it is not Sawyer
    * We'll see the numbers again in a signifcant and shocking way
    * Hurley continues to communicate with someone special on the Island
    * Sayid injuries are healed by something waterey
    * Someone shoots at Flocke and a battle ensues
    * There are 2 burials
    * Jack and Kate take Sayid somewhere "Shiney"
  • Filming Update - 1st December
    Well, this just makes us all tingly.

In case you Lost fans need further confirmation that Emilie de Ravin will most certainly be a part of the final season, we can tell you there's no doubt about it!

Lookie-loos over at ABC Studios in Burbank tell me Evangeline Lilly and Emilie were shooting a scene for Lost just this very morning.
    So does this mean Claire and Kate meet up again? And what's this about a baby bump?!

Here's the scoop...

Evangeline and Emilie were reshooting a scene for the season premiere episode of Lost, which will air Feb. 2.
    The scene was originally taped in Hawaii but had to be reshot, and because Evangeline, Emilie and director Jack Bender all happened to be in Los Angeles (the cast is on hiatus), they decided to shoot it at ABC Studios.
    According to a source on set, the scene involved a gun, a cab driver and a...wait for it, certain female actress sporting a baby bump.
    Gaaah!

So is Kate gonna have a bun in the oven? Perhaps a little Sawyer or Jack? Will Claire reappear pregnant? Or is it a flashback to when Claire was with child (Aaron)? Maybe Kate and Claire met before?

As usual, on this series, anything is possible, so it's probably none of the options above. And we have to wait until Feb. 2 to get some answers. Anyone else counting the minutes?
  • Lost Season 6 - 4th Jan Snippets
    - From the recent Kristen spoiler the "Am I alive?" statement is made by Charlie after Jack saves him
    - Boone and Locke talk again in the Premiere
    - Sawyer is back to his best conman ways in the Premiere
    - Arzt and Hurley talk about Mr.Clucks
    - Jin has money "issues"
    - Christians Coffin never made it onto the plane
    - Kate steals something from Jack
    - Locke and Jack speak about Locke's knives
  • Greg Grunberg back on Lost
    "Greg will indeed be back in the February 2 season premiere of Lost as Seth Norris, the doomed captain of Oceanic flight 815 and the very first victim of the infamous smoke monster. "It's a very cool wrap up that makes me so invested in watching this last season," says Greg. His part, he concedes, is very small. "It's actually a voiceover thing I was able to do in L.A. People are going to like hearing me as the Captain."

Though he wants to keep his dialogue secret, it's safe to assume it will be something along the lines of: "Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy ride."
  • Yes/No Questions - All Answers
    So here are all the questions regarding LA X that have been answered so far. You can see the thread here.

Major spoilers ahead!
    Questions answered with YES

Questions answered with NO
Last edited by Thirty-Fiver on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby PandaVamp on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Fantastic thread, Thirty! Thank you. :thumbsup:

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 1/25

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Okay folks. If someone could post one more post and I'll be able to give each of the first 4 episodes their own post. Thanks again!

What Kate Does
Kate Centric
Press Release

• Episode 6.03 - Casting Call
    [MELKY] Male, 30s to 40s, any ethnicity. Dangerous looking guy that can be surprisingly calm. Runs a seedy chop shop and not someone to be messed with; has handled many dicey situations and is not thrown by anything...NICE CO-STAR

[JENNY] Female, early 30s, any ethnicity. Yuppie, sweet, happy and well off. Never had any problems until she receives heart-breaking news that tears her world apart. While dealing with her personal crisis, she then has to deliver bad news to someone else knowing it will hurt them, too...CO-STAR

[RUSSELL] Male, late 20s to early 40s, any ethnicity. Tough guy who takes no gruff from anyone. Executes orders efficiently but has a nice, compassionate streak that surfaces from time to time...CO-STAR
  • Episode 6x03 - Set Report and Filming Update (Kate & Claire)
    The LOST crew and cast were at it again this week and the scene being filmed seems to be a continuation of the Kate Taxi Cab Scene from the airport.

We had reports of Emilie De Ravin on the Airport set and well it seems like her character Claire has decided to share a cab with Kate. 

The big questions are of course WHY and do they remember or know each other!?

Thanks to our friend Ryan in Hawaii who posted a new set report from a fan named Carrie who was able to watch filming with both Kate and Claire reaching the home of what seems like the future parents of Aaron in LA!!

The woman (who was called Jenny on set) answers the door and this is what Carrie witnessed:
    “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” she says. “I really wanted this. But my husband… I just can’t have the baby right now.”
    There’s anguish. And awkwardness. They’re not invited inside. But after a few more words are exchanged, it’s Claire’s turn to cry out. She cringes, and bends over, apparently and suddenly going into labor.
    “Call a doctor!” Kate urges.
  • Filming Update - Latest Details from the Set (Kate & Claire)
    Of course since filming is still occurring please keep checking back for updates, but this is what we know so far:

1) Apparently a taxi cab that appears to have been in an accident was spotted on set along with LAPD police cars and several officers as well. This was all spotted just outside the airport. Maybe all of the police is there to find Kate?
    2) The scenes being filmed inside were at the Intl Arrivals where Jack is in a suit, a very pregnant Claire, Kate and Dr. Arzt were all spotted leaving the airport.
    3) Kate and Claire share a cab and there is indeed a driver. So how we connect this tobthe previous filming of Kate driving the cab perhaps they shake the driver or the cab with a dent is connected??
  • Filming Update - Sawyer and Kate at Dock
    Kate and Sawyer were doing a scene together at the end of the dock today at Kualoa Gardens. We watched them for a good 40 minutes, but we were too far away to hear anything. All I can tell you is, it was definitely present day and it was on the island. This is interesting since they supposedly landed in LAX safe and sound.
    UPDATE:
    Small Snippet - Wedding Ring
    "Dark, just to confirm one of your previous 'snippets', in that early on in Season 6 we see the Wedding/Engagement ring that Sawyer had bought for Juliet. He had planned to ask her to marry him before she fell down that hole lol. We seem him in the aftermath throw it into the ocean due to him being upset by the love of his lifes death, kate does not help the situation in this scene. Oh and I think your'll going to love Season 6, just off to watch episode 6x07, i'll send you some stuff after the premiere"
  • Set Report (Claire & Aaron)
    here is the lowdown. that aussie bird claire is stuffed up with pillows or some **** to make here look very preggers and she is in the taxi with kate. A taxi pulls up with them both in to the hospital.

Then a nurse who looked pretty hot from where I was stalking them rushes out with a wheelchair to take fat claire into the hospital, I think she's about to drop… [Continue Reading]
  • Set Photos - 21st September
    ImageImageImage
    [Continue to Post for More Pics]
  • Detective Rasmussen
    As you may have noticed in the recent Set Photos one of the names on one of the trailers was that of a Detective Rasmussen.

Looking back at some of the casting notices that I'm not allowed to post publicly in full I can confirm that Detective Rasmussen is an investigator who makes a visit to the Hospital that Claire and Kate are in from the previous set reports. The detective may be there to investigate Kate.
  • Hangman Spoiler Game
    When Claire is giving birth in the alt timeline the name on the doctors coat is Doctor Goodspeed and its William Mapother
  • Lost Season 6 - More Snippets - Episode 6.3/6.4/6.5
    Here are a couple more snippets from one of my sources who was lucky enough to see some of the early episodes, although he refused to say which ones. I suspect 6.3/6.4 and possibly 6.5 based on information I have from other contacts.
    - Flock ventures into Otherton and persuades Sawyer to join him for a little "trip"

- He takes him to a place with lots of names with lines through them

- The names all have numbers attached

- Sawyer finds his own name on the list - He is Number 15

- Locke's name is crossed out - He was Number 4

- Kate's name is on there as Austen - (My source did not reveal her number)

- Jack and Hurley discover a special "mirror" at the Lighthouse (Based on other info I have I think this is 6.5)

- The Mirror gives Jack a "flash" of his past when it is "aligned" correctly.
    Update: 10th Jan After getting a number of questions, I confirmed with my source that whilst Kate does indeed have a number, like the others names, she is not one of THE Numbers. I hope to have a full list of all names and numbers shortly.
Last edited by Thirty-Fiver on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby PandaVamp on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Let's do this quick then. There you go! :thumbsup:

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 1/11

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 pm

You're the best, Panda. Cheers!

The Substitute
Locke Centric
Press Release

• Exclusive - Episode 6.04 - Casting Call
    [TEENAGE BOY] CAUCASIAN, 12-14. Dirty blond hair. Wise beyond his years. He's got intense, searching eyes. He's dealt with a horrible family accident. Even at a young age, he has been put in charge of something very important, and it weighs heavily on his shoulders. RECURRING GUEST STAR.
  • Latest from Ryan (77ers)
    The “LOST” production crew returned to familiar territory today, setting up base camp in Manoa Valley and shooting deep in the jungle near Paradise Park. This same area was used to film the Hydra Station exteriors, but now the forest was home to another familiar structure: The Temple. [Continue Reading]
    UPDATE: Here is a little update from our friend The ODI.
    I just read your update on the Paradise Park filming. I saw the signs on my way home and I arrived right when they finished filming, I saw Jack and Kate walking up to their trailers. Jack was in a Dharma jumpsuit all bloody. Then a van pulled up and Hurley, Sayid, and Jin jumped out. Another interesting thing, a whole bunch of Others were walking to the costume area as well, there was one guy that really stood out, he was Asian with long dark hair, and he looked like a pirate.
    Source: Wayfinder@The ODI
  • New Set Report and Pics of Beach Camp Filming (2007 Timeline)
    ImageImageImage
    I was planning on going to just to check out the beach set and to my surprise they were filming! The scene they were filming was of Sun, Frank, and Ilana and Ben walking on the beach. But Ilana and Ben were carrying back Locke's body on the stick wrap thing. (Don't know how to describe it) The only pictures I got were of all of their stand-ins doing the scene and I was only there for an hour.

Also they built up the Losties weathered camp seen in the finale. I think its the same, but I didn't watch the finale and check. They all were in the same clothes so I'm guessing this is a continuation of the nice long walk they took to the four-toed statue. They were probably walking over to it and were walking right in front of Eko's church and next to that is the camp site.
  • Episode 6x04 - Latest Casting Spoilers
    Today we get two new casting tidbits for the Locke centric Episode 6x04 The Substitute. The first was already confirmed a few weeks ago when it was revealed that Katey Segal who played Helen was expected to return.

Also, thanks to TV Overmind for the confirmation that Billy Ray Gallion who plays Randy Nations (aka Locke's boss at the box company) is also in Hawaii and has already filmed a scene with Terry O' Quinn.
    Apparently the scene is after Flight 815 returns safely and Locke returns to work.
  • Latest from Ryan - 4th October (Locke & Ben)
    In years past, the “LOST” filming schedule would stretch to six days a week only occasionally, and usually as days run out toward the winter break or the season finale. But things for this final season seems to be especially intense, as we’ve already seen a few Saturday shoots even though we’re only a few weeks into production. And yesterday, two separate units were working on opposite sides of town.

The first shoot was in downtown Honolulu. “LOST” fan and HPU student “Alevermor” caught the set dressing crew at work off Alakea St., in the largely vacated back offices of Hawaiian Telcom, on Friday. A friendly crewmember told her that the Saturday morning shoot would be behind closed doors, but that Terry O’Quinn (Locke) was the scene’s central star. [Continue Reading]
  • Latest from Ryan (Locke & Helen)
    “LOST” took over a quiet residential street in Waikele this morning. And groggy as I was stopping by on my way to work, I had to do a double-take: the show had been there before.

The very same street was used during Season 2 episode “Lockdown,” where Locke (Terry O’Quinn), working as a home inspector, checked out a property acquired by Nadia. Today, however, Sayid’s childhood sweetheart was nowhere to be seen. Although the location was again California, this time it looked like we were visiting the residence of Locke’s lost love, Helen Norwood… [Continue Reading]
  • Hurley's Fortune Teller back
    Thanks to Annie for the heads up that Suzanne Krull is off to Hawaii to shoot "Lost". For those that don't remember Suzanne Krull played Lynn Karnoff who posed as a fortune-teller in the Tricia Tanaka Is Dead.
    UPDATE:
    Seems they she may have had a scene with Terry O'Quinn. She tweeted:
    on my way back to LA, still high from working with the brilliant Terry O’Quinn
  • Episode 6x04 - New Set Pics of Locke and Hurley (UPDATED)
    Locke, in his wheelchair, comes rolling out of the building with a box of papers and office supplies on his lap. When he reaches his van, he sees the Hummer parked way too close, blocking his door and ramp. He starts to yell and gesture angrily, at one point throwing something. Then, Hurley — wearing jeans and a dress coat — arrives. Locke is still upset, but they talk. Then, Hurley pulls out a checkbook, writes out a check, and hands it to Locke.
  • Hangman - The Revenge!
    WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE FOURTH EPISODE OF THE SEASON ARE A FITTING ISLAND FUNERAL FOR AN OLD FRIEND POSSESSING THE INITIALS JL, A SPECIAL TRAIT CONNECTING SMOKEY AND THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR STABBING JAKE, A DOUBLE MEANING IN THE TITLE, A TEMP AGENCY, A FAMILIAR SCHOLAR OF EUROPEAN HISTORY , AND ILANAS IMPORTANCE TO THE ISLAND FINALLY REVEALED. OH, AND MR. LINUS TELLS SOME LIES. BIG SURPRISE NOW.
  • Episode 6.04 - The Substitute – Snippets
    - Episode 6.04 we learn of a connection between The Smoke Monster and MIB

- Fake Locke gets an old friend to join his army

- Ben lies to Illana about what happened inside the temple

- Jacob is dead and his ashes are collected by someone whose name has 5 letters

- Someone tries to persuade Sun to visit the temple claiming that Jin is there.

- Franks want to try and see if his plane on the other island will still work
  • Episode 6.04 - The Substitute - Snippets - Part 2
    - Sun insists they bury someone properly
    - Frank makes a comment about the "weirdest funeral ever"
    - Ben makes a touching speech
    - Sawyer is drunk when he reunites with a familar face
    - Someone reveals that they know a lot more about the island than Ben.
    - We find out that Jacob has a child. Have a guess who you think it is.
    - An old friend crosses paths with someone unexpected off island
  • Aldo coming back?
    From Leah Vautrot Twitter page:
    Doing hair at Sugar Salon today, gave Kim a honey dark brown and Rob from IASIP a super short cut, he's filming Lost next week!
    Source: LeahVautrot@Twitter

IMdB also has Rob McElhenney credited in The Substitute.
  • Episode 6.04 - The Substitute - New Year Snippets
    - We see Hurley and his Hummer and it causes a problem for Locke
    - We see Rose in this episode and she has a connection to Hurley
    - This connection is used to help Locke
    - Rose is not long for "this" world
    - Locke and Rose argue about him wasting her time
    - The result of this connection causes John Locke to run into an old enemy
  • Lost Season 6 - More Snippets - Episode 6.3/6.4/6.5
    Here are a couple more snippets from one of my sources who was lucky enough to see some of the early episodes, although he refused to say which ones. I suspect 6.3/6.4 and possibly 6.5 based on information I have from other contacts.
    - Flock ventures into Otherton and persuades Sawyer to join him for a little "trip"

- He takes him to a place with lots of names with lines through them

- The names all have numbers attached

- Sawyer finds his own name on the list - He is Number 15

- Locke's name is crossed out - He was Number 4

- Kate's name is on there as Austen - (My source did not reveal her number)

- Jack and Hurley discover a special "mirror" at the Lighthouse (Based on other info I have I think this is 6.5)

- The Mirror gives Jack a "flash" of his past when it is "aligned" correctly.
    Update: 10th Jan After getting a number of questions, I confirmed with my source that whilst Kate does indeed have a number, like the others names, she is not one of THE Numbers. I hope to have a full list of all names and numbers shortly.
  • The Losties "Numbers" Revealed
    A few days ago we posted a spoiler here about some of our Losties being assigned "Numbers". Here is the full list that we can now post.

Locke 4
    Hurley 8
    Sawyer 15
    Sayid 16
    Jack 23
    Kwon 42 (either Sun or Jin)
Last edited by Thirty-Fiver on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 am, edited 10 times in total.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby Ciubia on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Awesome work, 35er!!! Thanks :thumbup:
ImageImage
Ciubia
Emmy Nominee

Postby Joshjb on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Wow, amazing job Thirty-Fiver. This is very useful. :) Must have taken a while.
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Thirty! :w00t: This is SO awsome! :D -This must have taken you so much time! It's truely fantastic! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:32 pm

Glad you all like it. :thumbup: It took a long time but not as long as you might think. I copy and pasted all the links into a Word doc first and after that it was just a matter of formatting. Once I got on a roll it went pretty quickly.

If anyone ends up noticing a broken link or a spoiler matched with the wrong episode, please let me know. :)
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby TooLost on Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:46 am

Thanks so much for putting it all in order. Lots of work that's really appreciated by a spoiler fan!
TooLost
Viewer

Next

Return to Lost Spoilers