Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 3/16

Spoiler discussion for 'LOST'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 3/16

Postby iseekliley on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 am

any thought to the third child actor, two have dark hair, one 9 like jacob, one 12....one is mib iof course, so what character is the other, one we know--reincarnation i assume, or a new character ?
iseekliley
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby iseekliley on Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:51 pm

desmond ? we dont know his childhood, or widmore
iseekliley
Viewer

Postby Sym on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:23 am

iseekliley wrote:desmond ? we dont know his childhood, or widmore

a couple of times I thought, and Desmond's father Wildmore .....
TVSHOWTIME PROFILE
https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/6964315/profile
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/D0bT8qRW/Screenshot-6.jpg[img]

We are the rejected,the humiliated,we are the outcasts.We are the monsters that you created #TheFinal
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby kyraou on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Am I the only one that thinks it's REALLY odd that we have next to NO spoilers for Episode 15? What in the heck is going to happen in that episode besides a few beach scenes with young MIB & Jacob and their mother? I NEED to know! :S :S :cursing: :cursing:
HAWAII FIVE-O and HAVEN
kyraou
Show Expert

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 am

kyraou wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it's REALLY odd that we have next to NO spoilers for Episode 15? What in the heck is going to happen in that episode besides a few beach scenes with young MIB & Jacob and their mother? I NEED to know! :S :S :cursing: :cursing:

This is just a guess but I think it's going to be A LOT of scenes in the jungle. There are usually loads of spoilers for off-Island scenes (FBs, FFs, FSWs) because they're filmed in public places, but it's harder for people to happen upon some filming when they're deep in the secluded jungle where there's very few people. So given that and the fact that this is taking place in 23 AD I think it's safe to say it'll be an exclusively on-Island episode. Which is awesome. I was pretty excited to see Richard's back story, but I'm looking forward to Across the Sea way more than I was for Ab Aeterno. The episode is gonna be a mythological overload, plus it centers around Jacob, MIB and Smokey? Are you kidding me? It's impossible for me to not set my expectations high for this one.
It's like doing peyote and sneezing slowly for six hours.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby Rebel on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:50 am

Thirty-Fiver wrote:
kyraou wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it's REALLY odd that we have next to NO spoilers for Episode 15? What in the heck is going to happen in that episode besides a few beach scenes with young MIB & Jacob and their mother? I NEED to know! :S :S :cursing: :cursing:

This is just a guess but I think it's going to be A LOT of scenes in the jungle. There are usually loads of spoilers for off-Island scenes (FBs, FFs, FSWs) because they're filmed in public places, but it's harder for people to happen upon some filming when they're deep in the secluded jungle where there's very few people. So given that and the fact that this is taking place in 23 AD I think it's safe to say it'll be an exclusively on-Island episode. Which is awesome. I was pretty excited to see Richard's back story, but I'm looking forward to Across the Sea way more than I was for Ab Aeterno. The episode is gonna be a mythological overload, plus it centers around Jacob, MIB and Smokey? Are you kidding me? It's impossible for me to not set my expectations high for this one.

Wait a minute. Arn't MIB and Smokey the same person/thing?

True Blood's enchanting princess...
Rebel
Guest Star

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:37 am

Rebel wrote:
Thirty-Fiver wrote:

Wait a minute. Arn't MIB and Smokey the same person/thing?

The reason I put it like that is because MIB was a normal person at first (or at least it seems he was from what we've heard) but then became Smokey. I guess I didn't choose the best wording but, yea, you're right.
It's like doing peyote and sneezing slowly for six hours.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby kyraou on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:16 pm

I completely agree with you Thirty-Fiver...I can't wait for this episode (15), especially since it's the only episode that I was able to watch a few scenes being filmed. I'm just really anxious to know more about what we can expect on the MIB turning into smokey and why MIB hates Jacob so much and I'm also really hoping this episode will give us some answer about the whole pregnancy issues on the island.

I'm getting so depressed that there's only 4 more episodes, but I'm so excited to see what's left, I have some wacked out emotions right now. ARGH!! :cursing: :w00t: :cry: :S :D :scared: :unsure:
HAWAII FIVE-O and HAVEN
kyraou
Show Expert

Postby lostmt on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm pretty sure they are going to answer how MIB became Smokey- and how is body was taken..

Maybe he really looked like Jacob and Jacob took his body (MIB) when something happened to him..
I'm still thinking Twins- Everyone has been saying that's not possible because the actor that plays MIB in the earlier scenes looks older than the actor that plays Jacob.. true.. but MIB said Jacob took his body so...............

It only ends once.
lostmt
Stunt Double

Previous

Return to Lost Spoilers