Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 10/20

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Sandi. That title's got some bad implications. :O

I'll create Sundown's post once we get 1 or 2 more reports for it. All we have now are two casting calls.
It's like doing peyote and sneezing slowly for six hours.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 10/31

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Sundown
Sayid Centric
Press Release

• Episode 6.06 - Casting Call
    [HABIB] Middle Eastern, male, late 30s to early 40s. He's stoic but a little soft around the edges. A father and family man. Tries his best to be intimidating but can’t quite pull it off. Gets in well over his head and pays the price for it...GUEST STAR.

[ROY] Any age, any ethnicity. He’s a professional mid-level tough guy who is courteous and reserved because of the powerful interests he represents. Helps motivate a client to make his payments...NICE CO-STAR.
  • Episode 6.06 - Additional Casting Call
    [SAM] Middle Eastern, 9. Raised in America and has no accent. Typical boy: smart, eager, ready to tackle anything and watches out for his little sister. Happy to see an unexpected visitor but sad he can’t stay longer...CO-STAR

[EVA] Middle Eastern, 6. Raised in America and has no accent. Shy and not as willing to plunge into new situations as her brother. Happy to see an unexpected visitor but sad he can’t stay longer...CO-STAR
  • Set Report and Photos - 20th October (77ers)
    Thanks to my good friend Claudio for sending us this English version and photos of a recent set visit that one of their team from http://www.lost-spoiler.over-blog.com was lucky enough to witness.
    Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
    In parking ther was a lots of truck, I follow the way and the other side of a bridge there is a new little camp, I take pictures, we can see a Dharma logo. Half an hour later I returned to the parking and I see Jorge Garcia, he embarked in a van and climbs to a trail. I back to the camp again in a little path, I get near a group of technician and one of them is Jack Bender, and Jorge Garcia is repeating a scene. The team descends to return after dinner, next it started raining and it was impossible to take pictures, but I mingled with the technicians. They were filming for episode six, Jack Bender gave me a bottle of water, and they have started filming in the trail several times. They blocked access to both ends,I descended the first time, Matthew Fox was walking ahead of me, he revire to talk to someone. He wear a red sweater and a red spot on his forehead. During this time they installed a big camera in a tent, but security didn't want I witness in the shooting. Matthew Fox is left with his car a little later, and apparently he has not turned to the scene of the camp. I left at 3PM. They had not started filming in the camp, but I knew there would be special effects and fire. The next day I went back to 13 hours, but they turned in another inaccessible location, I did not see anyone for two hours. I have other photos of the camp (next email), there is a chamgement the camp, I took pictures of the exact path where they filmed Jack and Hurley. Very beautiful tree easy to recognize, shooting back (they go down) and face. It has metal edges along the path. The day before, they camoufffé it with branches.
    [Continue to Post for Pics]
  • New Set Report and Photos (77ers)
    I'm Benjamin, Claudio's friend.
    I am in the team of the blog http://lost-spoiler.over-blog.com and of the forum http://lost.forumsactifs.com. Richieleb of our forum takes to us of Hawaii of the reports of exclusive filming. There are 3 photos with this set report.
    Sorry for my English but I am French ! lol !
    Here is the rest :
    "Hi all, how lucky I was to have spent time with the production team to see Hurley, Jack and director Jack Bender to three feet, and staying a little longer in the rain, I think I saw that Claire, as on one of the photos I took (I had not noticed) by the larger team blog, we see his name appears with that of Jack. Jack is left for 15 hours, and if you go on the blog to see the pictures, the picture where we see two tents covered, and well into 15 hours, he stood there a dozen technicians and a big vision-pana rail close to film a scene from the little camp, I'd be Claire who attended the scene, security told me to go away because the scene had too many new things. One of the scripts that came to see a technician special effects, talking about fire. If you looked at the photo of the camp left one can see a kind of book with a Dharma logo. [Continue to Full Report and Pics]
  • Filming Update and Photos - 22nd October
    1) MANOA VALLEY/JUNGLE:
Right near where they filmed Claire's Log (iconic log where Claire gave birth,and where drugged up Claire and Ethan hung out), we stumbled across a somewhat large lean-to built entirely of wood and old tarp. There was a pelt (animal skin) hanging on one side of the lean-to. See pic below:
    As luck would have it, and as I was sneakily taking pictures of the lean-to, a yellow Penske truck pulled up the valley (LOST Crew!) and began to unload tons of old looking crap - old pots, pans, an old bicycle, old metal boxes. See pic below:
    Some of these old metal boxes had some Dharma logos on them. I wasn't able to get a clear pic of the Dharma logo stuff, obviously, as I was sneaking the pics, but you can see it in the pic below:
    We stayed to watch them dress the set by tossing tons of old **** all around the lean-to, and inside it. Are we to assume this is the lean-to that Claire brings Jin to? Ironic they were filming right next to the Claire log, eh? :)
    [Continue to Full Report and Pics]
  • Small snippet/teaser
    On the Island, Locke is a true man-about-town... er jungle. Not only is he seen reuniting with a number the original Losties, including the badass, rifle-toting Claire, but he even finds the time to get stabbed by a genuine Iraqi.
  • Lost - Set Photos of Dharmaville - 21st Oct
    Here are some pix I got of Dharmaville on October 21..the houses used for LOST were intentilonally dirtyted up from the other dorms as they are very clean, (the rec room was newly painted) and as you can see the swing set has been practically demolished, not something that would happen naturally since they used it last year in Season 5's Kate and Roger scene; so deliberate or what?
    [Continue to Post for Pics]
  • Filming Update - New and Familiar Faces Spotted on Set (Sundown & Dr. Linus)
    Our good friend Ryan has posted a new blog with two new filming updates about the filming that took place this week.
    I am assuming the crew is currently working on episode 6x06 so expect these moments to take place around that time.
    Now usually it is what is happening in the scenes that is important but this time it is WHO was spotted!
    Here are some details:
    1) Early in the week a scene in a Church Kitchen Sayid (Naveen Andrews) was spotted. Perhaps an Alt-Time Sayid during this off-island scene? Also spotted was a new character Lennon, but more importantly the return of Omar and Keamy!!

2) Today's filming including a scene at a high school with Ben (Michael Emerson), Tania Raymonde returning as Alex and Dr. Leslie Arzt (perhaps as a teacher)!!
    Additionally a new character played by the recently cast William Atherton was on set!
    View the full report at Hawaii Blog
    Happy Dharmaween!!
  • Lost Season 6 - Filming Update and Photos - 3rd November (Sundown & Dr. Linus)
    This morning, “LOST” was spotted at Hawaii Medical Center East on Liliha St., otherwise known as St. Sebastian Hospital. The scene took place in the emergency room, and thus beyond prying eyes. But a group of nurses were a titter, having spotted Jack (Matthew Fox), Sayid (Naveen Andrews) and “his girlfriend” — presumably Nadia (Andrea Gabriel). As we’re beginning to see, even in a universe where Oceanic Flight 815 arrives safely in Los Angeles, our friends are inexplicably crossing paths.

And this afternoon, visiting fan “Daisy from Hazzard County” was among several visitors (including a group on a “LOST” tour) who happened upon a “LOST” shoot at Papailoa Beach (a.k.a. Police Beach), the main beach camp of several seasons past. Rain bursts made for a tricky shoot, but the crew persevered.

In the scene were Ben (Michael Emerson), Frank (Jeff Fahey), Ilana (Zuleikha Robinson), Miles (Ken Leung), and Sun (Yunjin Kim). In one scene, Frank was gathering wood and working in the sand, and in another, he was toting a gun. Then, it was Ben’s turns to dig around in the sand. Finally, Ilana had Ben at gunpoint, and marched him down the beach.
    [Continue to Full Report and Pics]
Last edited by Thirty-Fiver on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:09 am, edited 21 times in total.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 10/24

Postby Purpleflash108 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Being that alot of those above characters are Arab, and recent Alt reality scenes have been shot recently with Sayid and Nadia (I know this through my own sources), I would guess "Sundown" is Sayid centric.
Purpleflash108
Stunt Double

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Like I've said before, I'm only posting spoilers that have been posted on Dark's blog. Before Dark posted this spoiler I thought episode 6 was going to be Sayid centric too because of the casting calls, but now that doesn't seem to be the case. So until further information is provided, Sundown is being labeled as a Sun/Jin episode.

And besides, S6 so far is following the S1 format for centric episodes so it only makes sense that this is a Sun/Jin episode.

If you really have a source that can confirm Sayid and Nadia scenes have taken place for this episode than maybe you should contact Dark about that.

-- Merged Double Post --

You know I just had a thought. We're probably going to see Jin and Sun deliver that watch to Mr. Paik's associate in LA. So maybe Paik's associate is Middle Eastern who had children in the States which would explain the children having no accent but the casting call not specifying that for the adult.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby Orual on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:17 pm

You know I just had a thought. We're probably going to see Jin and Sun deliver that watch to Mr. Paik's associate in LA. So maybe Paik's associate is Middle Eastern who had children in the States which would explain the children having no accent but the casting call not specifying that for the adult.

That's a good thought, Thirty-Fiver.

And it might just end up leading to a previously unknown connection between Sun/Jin, or rather Paik, and Sayid? We know that Nadia was living in L.A.--that's why Sayid was on Oceanic 815. What if she didn't move to the U.S. alone? What if the middle easterners are part of her family?

We've seen that Sayid didn't grow up in a wealthy family, but didn't he mention in Solitaire that Nadia did? I'm feeling a Paik/Widmore kind of connection could be there. We've still never established "why these people?" This episode could fill in some of those blanks in regards to Sayid, while still being Sun/Jin centric.
"It was when I was happiest that I longed most...The sweetest thing in all my life has been the longing...to find the place where all the beauty came from."

--C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces
Orual
Viewer

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Orual wrote:

That's a good thought, Thirty-Fiver.

And it might just end up leading to a previously unknown connection between Sun/Jin, or rather Paik, and Sayid? We know that Nadia was living in L.A.--that's why Sayid was on Oceanic 815. What if she didn't move to the U.S. alone? What if the middle easterners are part of her family?

We've seen that Sayid didn't grow up in a wealthy family, but didn't he mention in Solitaire that Nadia did? I'm feeling a Paik/Widmore kind of connection could be there. We've still never established "why these people?" This episode could fill in some of those blanks in regards to Sayid, while still being Sun/Jin centric.

That's a real good idea about Nadia, Orual. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I actually hope this is the case now. I think it'd fit nicely.

And I'm pretty sure you're right about Paik and Widmore having a connection too. When Sun visited Widmore in the S4 finale, she spoke to him as if her father and him have had an ongoing business relationship. I can't remember right now but I also think in The Lost Experience, Paik Heavy Industries and Widmore Industries both were doing business with the Hanso Foundation. Don't quote me on that though.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby VirginiaCreeper on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:40 am

How the heck did I miss "Lighthouse" and "Sundown" until now? Where was I? :huh:
VirginiaCreeper
Star Billing

Postby mom on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 am

I lurk here alot and feel I should thank Thirty-Fiver for all you hard work. I appreciate it :)

Thanks to zeek for the most awesome signature!
mom
Emmy Nominee

Location: In the sky with Lucy visting Sadie hope I don`t get a ticket from Rita.

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:29 am

VirginiaCreeper wrote:How the heck did I miss "Lighthouse" and "Sundown" until now? Where was I? :huh:

Well I just put up Sundown today so you didn't really miss out on that. Lighthouse has been up for about a week though. :P

mom wrote:I lurk here alot and feel I should thank Thirty-Fiver for all you hard work. I appreciate it :)

It's my pleasure. Honestly, I'm just glad people are finding it useful. :)
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby Purpleflash108 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:19 am

Yeah, could be they are just filming episodes out of order to fool us spoilerheads.

I too appriciate Thirtyfivers diligent efforts of this spoiler guide. TY sir!
Purpleflash108
Stunt Double

Postby NK-Metal on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:56 am

Thank you for doing this :D

I love lost and cannot wait for the last season :D, so I'm checking this thread every day to see if something new is on here :D

thank you!! :thumbsup:
Lost is the best :D I also love Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, Dexter, Misfits, Glee, Prison Break, Fringe, Breaking Bad and others :D

click for Lost quizzes!
http://www.sporcle.com/user/Jorss1/contributed
NK-Metal
Stunt Double

Postby Rachel Leigh on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Yeah, i'm agreeing this episode looks like a Sayid centric. Just listened to the Transmission Podcast and alot of the characters on set i.e little girl, fit the casting descriptions for 6.06.
Rachel Leigh
Stunt Double

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Purpleflash, I just read about the Sayid scene you were talking about from Ryan's Podcast. I'm still gonna wait until we hear confirmation from Dark before I change it, but now you've got me curious. Are you one of Dark's sources that goes by the same name?
Last edited by Thirty-Fiver on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby CaseyCasey87 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 pm

My hat is tipped to you 35-er sir, you're doing some awesome work :thumbsup:
"HE IS BOB, EAGER FOR FUN.... WEARS A SMILE, EVERYBODY RUN...."- Phillip Gerrard

Either Conuley or against us basically...

I have a tiny font size
CaseyCasey87
Emmy Nominee

PreviousNext

Return to Lost Spoilers