Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 3/16

Spoiler discussion for 'LOST'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 10/24

Postby Demoness on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:20 am

AWSOME. I can't wait for S6 Ep1!!! Looks like it'll be very action packed and interesting based on your new spoiler set up. I love it. Good work!
Demoness
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 10/24

Postby TooLost on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:54 am

I'm visit Dark's site almost every day yet still like reading the spoilers in this format too. It's an ongoing back and forth talk that is different then just reading the comments after the end of the spoiler. Excellent!
TooLost
Viewer

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 10/26

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:38 pm

I was just thinking about the spoiler from LA X where the Others fix Sayid's wounds with something watery. Although it's not a certainty, I think it's safe to assume this is the same way Ben was fixed in WHH. So I wonder if Sayid won't remember the incident and if he'll now be one of the Others.

Any thoughts on that?
It's like doing peyote and sneezing slowly for six hours.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby Lord Brad III on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:50 am

Thirty-Fiver wrote:I was just thinking about the spoiler from LA X where the Others fix Sayid's wounds with something watery. Although it's not a certainty, I think it's safe to assume this is the same way Ben was fixed in WHH. So I wonder if Sayid won't remember the incident and if he'll now be one of the Others.

Any thoughts on that?

Is that scene taking place in 1977 or 2007? Pardon if I missed something that told us one way or the other. If it is 1977, then Ben could very well BE the reason Sayid gets healed by whatever it is. But that's probably not the case. Could just be Richard, or The Others in general. I know the other reports have other details but I'm just talking about the healing.
So I think I have the same question you do. Plus does this mean Sayid will owe the smoke monster/Island/MIB/Jacob anything; kind of along the lines of what I was thinking Ben owes to it/them...Ben also will 'always be one of us' (an Other/Native/Hostile) so will Sayid change? Can't wait.
"We're good and lost now." Barbossa
"Lost?!" Elizabeth
"For certain, you have to be lost to find the places can't be found; elseways everyone would know where it was." Barbossa [Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End]

---------
'Are you completely doubtless that you are nameless?' He asked.‘Positively certain.’ 'Positively certain.'‘Would it be Mick Barry?’’ 'No.'‘Peter Dundy?’ 'No.' 'Scrutch?’ 'No.'‘Lord Brad?’ ’ 'Not him.' ... ~The Third Policeman - Flann O'Brien
Lord Brad III
Star Billing

Location: 423 Miles To The East Of Here...At Least I Think It's East...

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 am

I know, it just brings up so many questions, doesn't it? But I'm not seeing your reasoning for thinking if it's in '77, Ben is the reason for Sayid being healed. What do you mean?
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby JacobsMom on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Thirty-Fiver wrote:I was just thinking about the spoiler from LA X where the Others fix Sayid's wounds with something watery. Although it's not a certainty, I think it's safe to assume this is the same way Ben was fixed in WHH. So I wonder if Sayid won't remember the incident and if he'll now be one of the Others.

Any thoughts on that?

I've been kind of thinking about all this fountain of youth stuff and looked into that a little bit. The idea of this that Ponce de Leon had came from Indian legends and it was suppose to be an imaginary spring located on an island called Bimini. What is interesting is that the legend of the fountain actually came from medieval folklore and that the spring was also known as the Water of Life in the Garden of Eden. I like the idea that there would be some sort of "water of life" on the island and this is what was used to save Ben's life as well as Sayid's possibly. I think that since Ben was a child, he "lost" this innocence that Richard spoke of and that Sayid would not have the same effects on him since he is an adult.

Another possibility is that Richard too was given the ability to never grow old by drinking from this water.
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby plejaaden on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:19 am

JacobsMom wrote:

Any thoughts on that?

I've been kind of thinking about all this fountain of youth stuff and looked into that a little bit. The idea of this that Ponce de Leon had came from Indian legends and it was suppose to be an imaginary spring located on an island called Bimini. What is interesting is that the legend of the fountain actually came from medieval folklore and that the spring was also known as the Water of Life in the Garden of Eden. I like the idea that there would be some sort of "water of life" on the island and this is what was used to save Ben's life as well as Sayid's possibly. I think that since Ben was a child, he "lost" this innocence that Richard spoke of and that Sayid would not have the same effects on him since he is an adult.

Another possibility is that Richard too was given the ability to never grow old by drinking from this water.

Good thinking, JacobsMom. Maybe even Jacob drank from that "Water of Life", so who else came in contact with the Water of Life ??? The List might be long: young Ben, Sayid, Richard, maybe even MIB ???

And I have another theory: the "Water of Life" is produced by destiny as being the biggest force on the island, so whoever drinks the "Water of Life" has a deal with destiny, whoever drinks from it has to serve destiny !!! You could also say that whoever drinks the "Water of Life" has to serve the island, but what is the island, jumping in time and space, manipulating people with visions and dreams, isn't the island destiny in person ???
plejaaden
Star Billing

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 10/28

Postby Orual on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:43 am

I like the whole "water of life" / "fountain of youth" thing. I mean, if Richard Alpert hasn't been one long continuous tease about that, I don't know what would be.

The Fountain of Youth makes me think about the Bermuda Triangle and vile vortices stuff again. :hmm:

And the Garden of Eden makes me think about Atlantis, Shambhala, and Shangri-La stuff again. :hmm:

Ah--it DOES feel like Season One all over again! :thumbsup:
"It was when I was happiest that I longed most...The sweetest thing in all my life has been the longing...to find the place where all the beauty came from."

--C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces
Orual
Viewer

Postby Lablover on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Any thoughts on that?

I think it would be deliciously ironic if the person who tried to kill Ben and is therefore in part responsible for him becoming an Other became one himself. (I wonder if a 'Thou shalt not kill another Other' rule would then apply.) :thumbup:
Lablover
Guest Star

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 10/28

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:15 pm

So what's everyone's guess as to what the 2007 on-Island story line is going to entail? So far it sounds like Flocke is just making his rounds around the Island for some odd reason. We haven't heard too much about Ben on the Island except for the premiere. What the heck is driving those characters right now (Flocke, Ben, Ilana, Sun, Frank)?
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Re: Complete S6 Spoiler Guide UPDATED: 10/31

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Just to add ....I know we don't have any titles/links past Sundown, but Spoiler fix is showing a reoccuring female role for episode 8 (which really may be epeisode 7 because they do not have LA X listed as 2 episodes)

Episode 6.08: Title Unknown
Airdate: Winter 2010

11/01 - Team Darlton is on the prowl for a female actress in her mid-30s to play. Kendall: Described as an "intellectual beauty with a sharp edge to her wit," she is caught committing corporate espionage and has to lie her way out. Recurring potential. Source: The Ausiello Files

Sorry if she was listed somewhere else and I just missed it :S -But thought the describtion was interesting...considering last time we got 'corprate leaders' in a discription, it turned out to be Jacob and Nemesis.

-- Merged Double Post --

Thirty-Fiver wrote:So what's everyone's guess as to what the 2007 on-Island story line is going to entail? So far it sounds like Flocke is just making his rounds around the Island for some odd reason. We haven't heard too much about Ben on the Island except for the premiere. What the heck is driving those characters right now (Flocke, Ben, Ilana, Sun, Frank)?

I think he's making rounds to sabatouge everyone, get them all mad at eachother...convince them that 'differant' things need to be done to save the Island, ultimately causing them all to fight...I thinking getting to jack's group is going to be vital though, because he may tey to convince them that he is Locke.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:12 am

DarthLocke wrote:Just to add ....I know we don't have any titles/links past Sundown, but Spoiler fix is showing a reoccuring female role for episode 8 (which really may be epeisode 7 because they do not have LA X listed as 2 episodes)

11/01 - Team Darlton is on the prowl for a female actress in her mid-30s to play. Kendall: Described as an "intellectual beauty with a sharp edge to her wit," she is caught committing corporate espionage and has to lie her way out. Recurring potential. Source: The Ausiello Files

Sorry if she was listed somewhere else and I just missed it :S -But thought the describtion was interesting...considering last time we got 'corprate leaders' in a discription, it turned out to be Jacob and Nemesis.

Yea, Dark recently posted that on his blog. Thank you for the heads up, though! I appreciate you staying on top of me. :)

I do have it listed on my Word doc, but I wanted to wait until we get more info before I make a post for that episode. ;)
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Thirty-Fiver wrote:
DarthLocke wrote:Just to add ....I know we don't have any titles/links past Sundown, but Spoiler fix is showing a reoccuring female role for episode 8 (which really may be epeisode 7 because they do not have LA X listed as 2 episodes)

Yea, Dark recently posted that on his blog. Thank you for the heads up, though! I appreciate you staying on top of me. :)

I do have it listed on my Word doc, but I wanted to wait until we get more info before I make a post for that episode. ;)

Kewl! -I figured you probably already knew...lately when I go to dark's main page my computer has been having issues loading it...so I haven't been able to read everything fully. So it's one of the reasons I am VERY glad you took the time to make this thread :D

-I hope Kendell turns out to be important and I am looking forward to see what kind of spoilers we get from these later episodes!

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby JacobsMom on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 am

This is interesting DarthLocke, thanks for the information. Is it just me or does this person sound a lot like Rachel Blake from the old "The Lost Experience"? I thought of her immediately after I read this. :hmm:
JacobsMom
Emmy Nominee

Postby DDHUME on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 am

I'm just gonna throw this out there, but based on "breaking news" out of Ausiello tonight I got a bad feeling about this episode 6 and really think it's Sayid Centric.

When you see what i'm talking about in the UK in the morning, let me know what you think. I sent a link to Darks spoiler site though right now in the states it's all over twitter. I don't feel comfortable posting the info here as I feel that's up to Dark, the OP or the mods here on STV.
"THE UNIVERSE HAS A WAY OF COURSE CORRECTING"
DDHUME
Stunt Double

PreviousNext

Return to Lost Spoilers