LOST filming locations?

Spoiler discussion for 'LOST'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

LOST filming locations?

Postby kokonutte on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:27 am

Hello all!! I am lucky enough to be in Oahu for the next couple days and in the 2 days that I have been here so far I have already gone to see the Beach Camp, Dharmaville and saw some props stored at the Diamond Head Film Studios. I was hoping that if someone had some insider info or spotted LOST being filmed they could let me know? :wub: I also have been searching the net to see where on Oahu they film scenes with the Four Toed Statue but I could not find anything, anyone have an idea?
Thanks so much in advance for your time!! :D
`..Destiny divided by fate...uhm`-Faraday in Lost Untangled
kokonutte
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: LOST filming locations?

Postby Purpleflash108 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:50 am

There is a early morning call Mon. Dec 6th (come at least by 9am) at the Turtle Bay Hilton on the North Shore. Look for the white and red crew parking signs and tell the security that your a Hotel guest extra and they will show you where to park. Should be quite a few extras so you should be able to blend right in.The extras are showing up at 530am.
*Warning* There are huge waves up on the north shore right now and some costal roads maybe closed.
It's some type of Alt. reality scene at a Hotel. Not sure who will be there.

This sight will give you alot of old lost locations: http://www.lostvirtualtour.com/lost/episode/index.html

-- Merged Double Post --

Damn, you would have thought this person would have atleast come back and thanked me. Last time I help out a complete stranger on the boards... :scared:
Purpleflash108
Stunt Double

Postby kokonutte on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:26 am

Sorry I JUST came back from my trip around the island today!! I wanted to THANK YOU SO MUCH because I did find the set crew, but I was too late to see any filming going on (I recieved your post when I woke up at 8:30am and left right away)
I'm sorry if it took too long to get back to you.
Again THANK YOU for making my trip to Oahu that much better :wub: I owe you one!
kokonutte
Viewer

Postby Purpleflash108 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:48 am

Cool, right on! Glad you found it, too bad about no action. Sorry I freeked out on ya :).
Purpleflash108
Stunt Double

Postby kokonutte on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:43 am

Any chance you would happen to have some more helpful tidbits of info?? *insert wishful thinking here* lol :w00t:
kokonutte
Viewer

Postby Purpleflash108 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:17 pm

There are 2 different film locations today:
1)Somewhere in Nu'uanu (which is the Pali Hwy rd) look for the crew parking signs, not sure where exactly. It maybe hard to get close to this one. It's a contiuation of 6.09 , Richard Alpert and Co flash back.
2)Is back up at the Turtle Bay Hilton and this one I just found out a BIG spoiler, This is a Alt reality scene with Jin, Sun, Omar, Keamey and......MIKIAL(sp...you know who I mean)! buwah! :thumbsup:
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Not sure what time, go early, bring your camera!
Purpleflash108
Stunt Double

Postby kokonutte on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:28 pm

You are amazing THANK YOU!! Much appreciated!!

-- Merged Double Post --

Thanks again for the info!! I had the BEST day!! I found the site off Pali Hwy really easily and Hurley was there with Richard, the only thing I heard clearly is Richard yelling "Does the offer still remain?" into the sky it seemed. Left after a while as nothing too exciting was happening. Still couldn't find the shoot at Turtle Bay, saw base camp but there was no trace of the actors or crew inside the hotel or outside, no one would tell me anything (or they didn't know) but I did see the trailers with all the names you mentioned on the doors, very intriguing!! I also stopped by the Beach Camp location, the set dressers were there setting up for a shoot!! Very exciting!! :w00t:
kokonutte
Viewer

Postby Purpleflash108 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Thats awsome you saw Hurley and Alpert,(nice lil spoiler bit there)...good on ya!

-- Merged Double Post --

Can you tell us what else you noticed in that Alpert and Hurley scene,what they were wearing, were any other actors present,what did the location look like?
The reason why I ask (well Im curious) is that i was under the impression this was a Alpert flashback scene, to the Blackrock days. I had heard Ignosio (sp?) and Isabella were going to be in this scene.
So, if Hurley was there, in the scene, that would be a HUGE spoiler. Possibly, this was back on the Island in later days and Hurley was talking to Ig and Isa as ghosts? Maybe.
Or was hurley somehow with Alpert back in Blackrock times.

Give us a little more info please kokoknut! :thumbup:
Purpleflash108
Stunt Double

Postby kokonutte on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:24 pm

No it wasn't a flashback scene, Hurley was wearing his normal red tshirt and Alpert in dark clothing. The scene took place by a big tree in the middle of a jungly type area. I found them filming on the beach location the next day and was informed that in a couple days they will be doing a lightning scene there with pyrotechnics and that they also did a similar scene in the area I saw Richard and Hurley. The camp has been rebuilt with green palms, indicating that it as redone recently. The people that were filming on the beach were Ben, Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sun, Miles and Illana and they were all sitting around a campfire. Its an interesting combo hey???
kokonutte
Viewer

Postby DarkUFO on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Thanks for the report nice one.
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby Lablover on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 pm

kokonutte wrote:No it wasn't a flashback scene, Hurley was wearing his normal red tshirt and Alpert in dark clothing. The scene took place by a big tree in the middle of a jungly type area. I found them filming on the beach location the next day and was informed that in a couple days they will be doing a lightning scene there with pyrotechnics and that they also did a similar scene in the area I saw Richard and Hurley. The camp has been rebuilt with green palms, indicating that it as redone recently. The people that were filming on the beach were Ben, Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sun, Miles and Illana and they were all sitting around a campfire. Its an interesting combo hey???

Thanks kokonutte :thumbup: from the pics it looks like that new camp is set amongst banyan tree roots. Is this correct?
Lablover
Guest Star

Postby Purpleflash108 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 am

Those are def. banyan trees around the camp.
Purpleflash108
Stunt Double

Postby Lablover on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 am

Purpleflash108 wrote:Those are def. banyan trees around the camp.

Since we've been told MIB=Smokey sounds like a sensible place to make camp then.
Lablover
Guest Star

Postby kokonutte on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:30 am

The "new" camp is right where the old location was, I didn't notice the banyan trees but I cant really say if everything was in the correct spot.
kokonutte
Viewer

Postby Mary on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:34 am

kokonutte wrote:The "new" camp is right where the old location was, I didn't notice the banyan trees but I cant really say if everything was in the correct spot.

Is this the camp you saw - http://www.flickr.com/photos/14666127@N06/ ?
Mary
Viewer

Next

Return to Lost Spoilers