ABC.COM Spoiler???

Spoiler discussion for 'LOST'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

ABC.COM Spoiler???

Postby Goodspeed7c on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:57 am

I was just browsing http://www.abc.com and came across something interesting. On the character pages, there is a 'character quote' section that allows you to scan 10-15 recent quotes from Season 6 Dialogue for each character.

I found this quote on the Locke page:

"Your friends are desperate to go home, Jack. And that can't happen if you don't go with them. It's all or nothing. Simple as that. I believe you said it best yourself -- Live together, die alone."

Now, unless I've gone completely mad, I think this is a quote from an upcoming episode. I have no recollection of this being said. In light of the first sneak peek for 6.14, I would have to guess this is a line from 'The Candidate.' Either way, it's very interesting. Can you guys confirm this is new dialogue? Personally, I was hoping LTDA was done after Juliet uttered the words in 'The Incident'. What do you all think?

c.
Goodspeed7c
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: ABC.COM Spoiler???

Postby Lockes disciple on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 am

That's definitely not dialogue from an aired episode. My guess is that ABC screwed up and posted that line too early, or they just wanted to post a spoiler for hardcore fans. I'd bet it's from "The Candidate" since Locke is trying to convince Jack to leave. It's probably from right after the part in the sneak peek when Jack says he's not leaving. It's looking like Jack is turning into season 1-4 Locke in every way possible. He's even going to have to sabotage everyone else's way off The Island just to stay.

Nice catch.

Lockes disciple
Star Billing

Postby Thirty-Fiver on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:23 am

Great catch, Goodspeed. :thumbup: I'm with Lockes disciple, I bet it's right after the first sneak peek we got for The Candidate.
It's like doing peyote and sneezing slowly for six hours.
Thirty-Fiver
Emmy Nominee

Postby Bombshelter on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:09 am

Nice find! This 2 week hiatus is so painful even a single line of dialogue gets me excited.
Bombshelter
Supporting Actor

Postby DarkUFO on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:33 am

Nice find :)

Just posted this on the main site
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... oiler.html
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby lostfan5007 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:00 am

DarkUFO wrote:Nice find :)

Dark, is it confirmed that this is the spoiler, and the (F)Locke will say that??

charliefan4life wrote:Lostfan is the sweetest, kindest, most-amazing, all-around great guy in the history of the world! :wub: :wub:
lostfan5007
Emmy Winner

Postby PandaVamp on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:17 am

Nice catch! :thumbup:

Now I wonder, did MIB take all that info from John's consciousness? or, is he an omnipresent being just like a god would be?

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby lostfan5007 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 am

PandaVamp wrote:Nice catch! :thumbup:

Now I wonder, did MIB take all that info from John's consciousness? or, is he an omnipresent being just like a god would be?

I think it's a combination of all. Man in Black appears to know everything :scared:

-- Merged Double Post --

lostfan5007 wrote:
PandaVamp wrote:Nice catch! :thumbup:

I think it's a combination of both. Man in Black appears to know everything :scared:

charliefan4life wrote:Lostfan is the sweetest, kindest, most-amazing, all-around great guy in the history of the world! :wub: :wub:
lostfan5007
Emmy Winner

Postby lostfan109 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:13 am

Goodspeed7c wrote:"Your friends are desperate to go home, Jack. And that can't happen if you don't go with them. It's all or nothing. Simple as that. I believe you said it best yourself -- Live together, die alone."

This is SO Locke! I can actually here him saying it... :thumbup:
To remember - and to let go.
lostfan109
Supporting Actor

Postby Two Sides on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:29 am

Great find.
looks like jack has already taken jacobs role as he is the one person stopping mib from being able to leave.
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby DarkUFO on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:37 am

lostfan5007 wrote:

Dark, is it confirmed that this is the spoiler, and the (F)Locke will say that??

Not sure, but it does sound like it's something that will be said in next weeks episode. ABC have a habit of doing this.

A few weeks back on ABC.COM they posted the full synopsis of an episode that had not aired lol it was quickly taken down :) It was quite funny as it was the same day ABC were **** with me for posting spoilers.... gave me a nice comeback line to them ;)
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby lostfan109 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:44 am

DarkUFO wrote:
lostfan5007 wrote:

Not sure, but it does sound like it's something that will be said in next weeks episode. ABC have a habit of doing this.

A few weeks back on ABC.COM they posted the full synopsis of an episode that had not aired lol it was quickly taken down :) It was quite funny as it was the same day ABC were **** with me for posting spoilers.... gave me a nice comeback line to them ;)

Dark, this makes me wonder:

What would happen if you would not remove a spoiler from your blog after abc complained? I mean, for example the major spoiler sheet from several sources a few weeks back. They told you to take it down and you did it. Are you cooperating to protect your sources or would abc have legal instruments to **** you? I understand that they were right about not allowing you to post screenshots from the season 5 premiere before it aired, because every single frame of LOST is "owned" by abc. But how could they force you to take down a sheet just filled with information, no copyright material??
To remember - and to let go.
lostfan109
Supporting Actor

Postby lostfan5007 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:46 am

DarkUFO wrote:
lostfan5007 wrote:

:lol: :lol: They are just jealous of you because you have the most awesome site and you learn the major spoiler ;) They posted a full synopsis for an upcoming episode. Wow. Which one? Did it contain spoilers we didn't know then or we don't know now??

lostfan5007
Emmy Winner

Postby DarkUFO on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:54 am

It was The Package

http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/episode-gu ... age/408281

They posted the above link BEFORE the episode aired lol :w00t:
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby lostfan5007 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:59 am

DarkUFO wrote:It was The Package

http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/episode-gu ... age/408281

They posted the above link BEFORE the episode aired lol :w00t:

Thanks for the link :) And since you are online(I assume you have come back from your vacation. Hope you had a great time :) ) I would like to ask another question. Have you heard any news from lostfan108? Is there a chance that he will come back to spoil the entire finale or not??

lostfan5007
Emmy Winner

Next

Return to Lost Spoilers